NEW for 2018:
The apartment now has a private, dedicated, off-street parking space.
A bright and spacious first-floor apartment, with two double bedrooms, comfortably sleeping four people. Both bedrooms each have a double bed, and we can also put a fold-out single bed in one of the bedrooms to create a twin room if needed. The apartment has a lovely large and light living space overlooking the garden. Located in a quiet, leafy, area of Falmouth, within walking distance of the town and beaches, The Loft is perfect for exploring Falmouth and Cornwall.
The Loft is one of two newly-built apartments in a detached property. The apartments each have their own private entrance and private parking.
In detail, there's…
• Spacious open-plan lounge/diner, with a large window overlooking the garden.
• The lounge/diner has dining table with four chairs, sofa, easy chair, coffee table, and sideboard with TV.
• Two generous double bedrooms, each with a double bed. Both are carpeted and have a double wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirror and chair.
• Fully-fitted modern quality kitchen with electric double oven, ceramic hob, stainless chimney, sink with mixer tap, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster.
• Fitted and tiled bathroom comprising bath with shower over, basin, toilet, heated towel rail, mirrored cabinet, and shaver socket with light.
• Laundry facilities (washing machine, tumble dryer, clothes airer, iron and ironing board).
• Tastefully decorated with quality furnishings and fittings.
• Spacious entrance hallway.
• Quality bedding and towels.
• Plenty of power sockets throughout.
• Gas central heating with thermostatic radiators throughout.
• Welcome pack.
Tregenver Villas is a quiet residential area situated just away form the centre of the town but well within walking distance of the town, shops, restaurants, bars and beaches. It’s a little less than a mile to The Moor (the heart of Falmouth town) where you’ll find a selection of restaurants and bars. The Moor leads on to the old High Street which has more restaurants and bars, and also leads on to the main shopping street where, at the end, you’ll find even more restaurants and bars. It's a 15-min walk to town, and 20-mins to the beaches.
The Loft is easily accessed by car on arrival in to Falmouth. It's also just a 5-min walk to Penmere train station. There are three stations in Falmouth so it's very easy to get around.
We do ask that you treat our apartment with kindness and love. Enjoy your stay and please leave it as you found it. Sorry but smoking is not permitted inside or outside in the gardens, and no pets allowed. You'll have complete privacy, but incase there's anything you need or any questions you have, we live just next door. Check in is from 2pm and check-out is by 10am.
The Loft is a first floor apartment and, as such, has a staircase. The staircase is one wide straight run with a handrail. The Loft is very light with a feeling of being up in the trees.