Villa Carpe Diem is a magnificent villa in an idyllic location in the valley of El Perello Catalonia, Costa Dorada in Spain.
An oasis of luxury, tranquility and pure indulgence.
The beautiful villa has 6 luxurious bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
The villa consists of two lounges, a dining room, a large kitchen, central heating, two satellite TVs, WiFi (Internet) and washing machine.
The large outdoor kitchen with a barbecue, an oven, a gas cooker and a cozy dining table for 12 people.
In the beautiful landscaped garden, with its beautiful flowers and terraces, you can gaze at the scenery and tranquility.
In the fantastic pool, with solarium with lying beds and umbrellas you can then enjoy a drink and a tapa.
Your pets are welcome.
The villa is quiet, has no neighbors (which is good for noise, music can be loud if you want), and privacy. So very well located with people with certain conditions relating to their faith.
Outside peak season you do not have to book for 7 nights from Saturday to Saturday!
But you can also pamper themselves and take advantage of the delicious food that the owner Dick prepares his restaurant Carpe Diem (2 km away from the casa carpe diem).
Villa Carpe Diem is a wonderful place to enjoy your vacation:
Request more information or visit the website: www. carpediemperello. eu.
- For the walkers and geocashes this region is a dream.
- Cyclists and mountain bikers come into this area much to their .
- The sea, the beautiful beaches and coves are a short distance.
- The traditional villages, such as the pretty fishing village of L'Ametlla de Mar where you are, unique in the world, you can swim with the tuna.
Also El Perello is worth.
- In addition, you also have several natural parks such as: - The Delta of the Ebro with its beautiful flamingos and other waterfowl. To the
banks of the Ebro, you can also fish. For a bike ride through the rice fields, there is mountain bike hire directly at the beach
- National Park Els Ports is a rugged natural area with high mountains and the environment
many birds of prey. A beautiful GR route passes through where you can admire the wild mountain goats. The highest point is Mont Caro 1450m with a breathtaking view of the Delta del Ebro.
- For art and culture, you can then visit the cities of Tarragona, Tortosa, Miravet, Barcelona and Valencia.
For rates and availability and for more information please visit our website: www. carpediemperello. eu.
Villa Casa Carpe Diem guarantees a quiet and luxurious vacation.
We advertised earlier self catering. fr received the following reviews:
- We have stayed in 6 villas in this area of Spain and this was Undoubtedly one of the best. The villa was large with elegant furnishings throughout. The kitchen - as you might expect from a restaurant owner! - Is large and very well-equipped. Outside the gardens are beautiful, Especially around the pool. The BBQ is large and in a separate building next to an extensiveness lily-filled pond. There are numerous at areas for alfresco dining, zoals one in a charming meditation garden. There are comfortable loungers around the pool and plenty of shaded seating areas in the garden. The owner and managers are extremely helpful and always willing to help without impinging on your privacy. An absolutely delightful place to stay !. We got 5 stars.
- What a wonderful place, can not praise it enough. The owners were so accommodating, even giving us directions to the only supermarket open on our route from Reus, as we were arriving on a Sunday. Stay in this fantastic villa and couple it with a visit to Dirk's restaurant, you will not be disappointed!We got 5 stars.