Perast, Montenegro: : Beautiful Stone Apartment Only 10 Meters from the Bay(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms incl 1 wet room, sleeps 4
You will be only seconds away from the local shop, restaurants and cafe some of which open all year round. Located within an hour from Dubrovnik airport and a 15 minute drive from the historic town of Kotor and Tivat Airport, this is an ideal base for your holiday. Oriented South!
Airports/Airlines: Although the most used Airport for the area is Dubrovnik, There are now year-round flights by Montenegro Airlines from London Gatwick and Paris Orly to Tivat which is only 20 min by car from Perast. Direct flights year-round are also operated from Gatwick to Dubrovnik. From Dubrovnik, Montenegrin taxis cost around 50 Euro to bring you to Perast (around an hour along a very scenic road).
Questions: Feel free to email us any questions or queries you might have. Remember if it's your first trip to Montenegro and need help or advice, we are happy to share our knowledge.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2006
- On floor 0
- 70 m²
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Wheelchair users, there is an outside step up into the apartment, a step into the kitchen/diner and a step up into the downstairs wet room. A double sofa bed is located in the lounge so no need to go upstairs. There is a Sony stereo/CD player so don't forget to bring your own Cd's if want to listen to music. There is also a free standing clothes airer, an iron and an ironing board in the apartment. There is usually parking in front of the property. There is also room to sit outside the front of the apartment and admire the views while enjoying a glass of wine. Air conditioning units can also work as heaters Welcome packs, cots, high chairs and mobile phone rental are available upon arrival subject to availability and are paid locally. For information available upon request....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- OfflineRDD $162.73
- No additional mandatory fees
25% deposit required to confirm booking. Balance payable no later than 6 weeks before your holiday.
We accept payment in sterling and Euro via bank transfer. 150 euro damage deposit payable upon arrival. Included in the rental is a meet and greet service.
Property must be vacated by 11.00am on the departure day.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Perast is an old stone nautical town with a strong Venetian influence. It is located in the Kotor Bay (oriented South) and surrounded by mountains covered with pine trees. The natural beauty is breathtaking with views around the bay. The town is rich in history which can be uncovered in the local museum. Montenegro is relatively undiscovered by western tourism but this is sure to change with the recent publicity. Perast, tranquil and picturesque, now exclusively pedestrian in summer, suits the discerning traveller who is looking for something special and provides a great base to discover the countries jewels. For an unforgettable meal visit the nearby highly acclaimed Stari Mlini Restaurant which is located in a wonderful setting. The attractive Adriatic coastline and beaches of Montenegro start 1/2h away, featuring the historic walled town of Budva, the famous Sveti Stefan which attracted film stars such as Sophia Loren and Liz Taylor and the gems that are Petrovac and Ulcinj.
Other Activities: Basketball court
View from the master bedroom
View from outside the apartment
Sunset looking from the apartment
View along towards apartment
Outside view of the apartment
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.