The condominium features the best views of the coastline imaginable. It really is breathtaking, spectacular! Enjoy beautiful views from your private balcony which you can access from the living room & the master bedroom. If you want the ultimate interaction with the ocean this is the condo for you!
Please inquire about our year round specials, repeat guest discounts, and special fall and winter rates.
- This gorgeous three bedroom condominium is bright, cheery, roomy, and comfortable. It easily sleeps a family of 13, with a queen bed, 2 full/full bunk beds, a full/twin bunk-bed combination. It has two full baths, and a private balcony overlooking the beach.
Please note that the condominium DOES NOT accommodate 13 adults. It will comfortably sleep a combination of following: 11 adults or less + 0 children or more. Examples - 11 adults + 0 children, 10 adults + 2 children, 9 adults + 4 children, 7 adults + 6 children. Please note the weight restrictions of the bunk bed - BOTTOM bed supports up to 400 lb (equivalent of 2 adults), TOP bed supports 200 lb (equivalent of 2 pre-teen children). Please do not exceed the weight limits, for your own safety.
- The kitchen features granite countertops and deep stainless steel sink. It is fully furnished for cooking, and dining area for eating together as a family.
- This condo is fully furnished, including all major appliances - stove-full sized refrigerator with ice maker, microwave - television – vacuum cleaner - and all necessary dinnerware and cookware, including small appliances – blender, toaster, and coffee maker. We also have a garbage disposal and a dishwasher.
- The living room is large enough to sit and watch DVDs or play video games together or maybe just sit and talk, planning the next day’s activities or that evening’s outing. The condo has a self-contained central heating and air-conditioning system, for your comfort. Condo is non-smoking and pet-free.
- Don't forget the free pizza delivery to your condo from the galley food & spirits - you'll find that it's some of the best pizza on the grand strand! Plus enjoy all the amenities, and entertainment offered by the resort. It’s all part of the package.
- Affordable and economical for the family. Make your reservations and look forward to the best vacation ever right here in coastal myrtle beach, south Carolina.
- You can always expect to have a perfect place to stay where you can enjoy much luxury when you book with us, Fujimo vacations.
PLEASE NOTE: The monthly rates displayed are approximate, and based on a 28 day minimum. Please contact us to get more accurate rates and discounts. Don't forget to check up on our special 50% off advertised monthly winter rates October through March (Full amount payable during reservation, and no refunds).
*** we at fujimo vacation rentals want to do everything possible to delight our guests. We look forward to serving you ***
About myrtle beach resort
MBR is a popular vacation destination, located on 33 oceanfront acres, close to 700 feet of white sand and crystal clear waters of the Atlantic ocean. It offers family friendly accommodations and tons of on-site activities. The resort includes the following fun-filled recreational facilities:
- a 375 foot lazy river and wet deck
- four outdoor pools (one beach front)
- two indoor pools
- three health spas complete with steam rooms, saunas and jacuzzis
- 4 tennis courts
- basketball court
- volleyball court
Every vacation will be memorable here. There are amusement parks, water parks, over 1,800 restaurants, live entertainment, dinner theater, nature preserves and gardens, museums, and outlet shopping. The area also offers more than 110 golf courses.
- This resort also offers a wide array of conveniently accessible amenities for everyone, such as a playground, shuffleboard, bocce ball court, picnic and grilling areas located behind the ocean spa. The other conveniences provided are guest showers, exercise room, wireless internet access, delicatessen, and on-site laundry.
- The amusements and entertainment venues in downtown myrtle beach area that feature the renowned ocean blvd, plyler park, broadway at the beach, market commons, myrtle beach state park, and the brand new myrtle beach boardwalk are all only between 2-6 miles north. Just 2 miles south are garden city beach and surfside beach; voted the grand strands cleanest and most family friendly beaches and piers.
- The resort features chief kamu’s fire and hula show every tuesday at 9.30pm, an oceanfront cabana by the pool offering snacks and adult cocktails, lazy river snack shop, and a quarterdeck offering meals all day. From fresh seafood, burgers, chicken and nachos to live music and dancing every day, this is definitely the place to stay at.
About renaissance tower
- One of the grandest oceanfront high-rise building along the coast is the renaissance tower standing at 22 stories high. You'll enjoy the phenomenal views of the coastline and surrounding areas. Whether you are looking for a winter escape or a lazy summer vacation, you should spend some time right here along the coast.
- Relax in a lounge chair beside the heated indoor pool. Or step into the jacuzzi tub, lean your head back and close your eyes. If you want to get a workout in our fitness center just help yourself. Afterwards stop by the indoor sauna and steam room. There you can relax those muscles after your work out.
- 5905 south kings highway, about two miles south of the myrtle beach city limits.
How is the property protected?
- Police and fire protection are provided by both the myrtle beach and surfside police and fire departments as well as the horry county departments.