The villa with beautiful no spoil sea views, including t
- english, spanish, russian
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
In walking distance to everything, shopping center, bars, hairdress, pharmacy, night pub with karaoke and restaurants. Nearest beach, Cala Moraig, 5 minutes by car. The beach in Moraira is 10 minutes by car. Cumbre del Sol is accessed by motorway from Alicante and Valencia airports Both.
The Lady Elizabeth school is located in 5 minuts by car, close to the North entrance to the Cumbre del Sol. Every year, for the month of July, The Lady Elizabeth School opens doors to ITS Summer School for children of all nationalities from ages 2-16.
Moraira is much more peaceful yet still plenty to do, enough bars, restaurants and shops to keep you happy, with a lovely crescent beach close to the apartment.
Everything you will need is here.
• Jeep safari Off road driving
• Go-karting, quad bikes & cycling
• Jet skiing
• Fishing, deep sea fishing
• Scuba diving
• Wind surfing
• Sailing, yachting (in Moraira)
• Golf (JAVEA GOLF CLUB, GOLF COURSE LA SELLA, OLIVA NOVA GOLF CLUB)
• A host of water sports of every variety
• Horse riding
• Daily cruises around the coastline to NEIGHBOURING towns and villages (including a crossing to Ibiza). It takes 3 hours from Denia to Ibiza.
• Vibrant nightlife of all kinds - night clubs, casinos, dinner shows etc
• Entertainment - most of the biggest hotels provide top quality variety entertainment to encourage you to spend the evening at their bar.
• Fantastic multi-cultural and typically Spanish restaurants & wine tasting at local wineries
• Stunning beaches with sports & activities for the kids