Saint Victor is a sixteenth century manor house overlooking a small river nestled between Loire Castles and the foothills of the Massif Central. A green carpet down from the foot of this ancient castle, to the edge of the river. Located in the Regional Natural Park of Brenne, the area boasts a genuine, peaceful and green; and boasts two outdoor swimming pools.
We offer three guest rooms inside the Manor:
• The White Room: On the second floor of the Viollet-le-Duc wing, its high windows with solid oak shutters frame the sky and the tops of trees and roofs around.
• The Gray Room: On the first floor of the Viollet-le-Duc wing, this large square room rests as soon as you enter it, thanks to the symmetry and balance of its proportions.
• The Red Room: Located in the oldest part of the manor, is accessed by a spiral staircase. His red and pink toile de Jouy curtains give it a romantic touch.
We also offer 5 independent cottages, (2 to 6 people) each with its personality and style:
• The Miellerie Courtyard side: industrial building late nineteenth with large windows overlooking the Anglin, loft style spaces and 2 double bedrooms, - 4 people.
• The Miellerie Coté Jardin: industrial building late nineteenth with large windows overlooking the Anglin, loft style spaces, 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin, 3 bathrooms, private terrace. - 6 persons
• La Petite Maison: 17th century building, flat tiled roof, 1 double bedroom, 1 triple bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a private covered terrace with a superb view of the Anglin- 5 persons
• The Orangery: designed according to the rules of art of the limonaia of the Renaissance. 2 double bedrooms, living room with fireplace and small private garden.- 4 persons
. L'Atelier: former home of the machine tools that made the hives and their hoppers.
This large studio for 2 people is a space of approximately 45m2 on the ground floor. It is framed by bay windows between courtyard and river and comes in harmonies of beige, wood and glass.