Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
By the sea
We have stayed here 3 times. We especially enjoy being across the street from the beach and having a swimming pool in the building. After a hot day out this is most welcome. Although minimally furnished, the apartments are comfortable and the full kitchen well equipped. Some shops and restaurants right there. Indoor free parking in a busy area makes access easy. The management is responsive.
Quality apartment, but some things can be better
The overall-quality and comfort of the apartment was as I expected from a 4-5 star high-end apartment.
A few issues that need improvement:
- cleaning was done too superficial. There was a lot of dust under the beds and sofas.
- a relatively simple kitchen compared to the price you pay for a 4/5 star apartment, e.g. there was no hood in the kitchen
- there were only very basic kitchen and cooking appliances, for example there were no microwave boxes/bowls
- the apartment was VERY basically furnished. No shelves to put something on in the living room, let alone a cabinet, or even a sidetable with drawers. The kitchen lacked hooks for the towels/kitchen cloth.
- last but not least: if you pay for a 4/5 star high-end apartment like this, you definitely expect cotton bed linen. However, both sheets and blankets were synthetic, which made it VERY sweaty and hot at night.
- the matrasses were good, but the pillows were horrible.
This apartment was lovely! Great layout and we enjoyed the outdoor swimming pool. The underground parking was great. I would recommend.
One minute walk from the beach.