This Villa was totally renovated a few years ago (from new walls, ceilings, and paint to new carpet, kitchen, bath, and furniture) and has been continuously enhanced during each of the past several years. All appliances are under 4 years old. The kitchen was completely renovated during December, 2011. The entire interior was just repainted in 2017! The new pictures show the great look. You can enjoy all of the new features and amenities in this luxurious Villa!
Everything has been upgraded, including:
• Berber carpet throughout the Villa
• Travertine floors in the Kitchen and the Bathrooms
• Granite countertops and new cabinets in the Kitchen
• High-end GE Range, Microwave & Fridge in the Kitchen
• Travertine wall showers and new sinks in the Bathrooms
• Whirlpool tub in the Master Bathroom
• Window treatments (blinds) in every room of the Villa
• Tiled Down Stairs
• LCD Flat Screen TVs (4) in every room of the Villa
• Digital cable for all TVs
• DVD/VCR player and Stereo System
• Wireless internet throughout the
• Newly Expanded deck First-floor leading from the Living Room
• Keyless locking system at the Villa - no need to carry any keys, just use a passcode!
New Weber Grill 2017
New Weber Grill
The Villa is a 1,600 sq ft three-story, three bedroom townhouse, near the front of the Seascape complex in South Forest Beach, Hilton Head Island. It is directly across the street from the beach. A five minute walk along a beach access path leads you to the beautiful beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Just steps away from the beach is a private beach cabana with an outside shower and private restrooms and changing areas for the exclusive use of Seascape owners and their guests.
The Seascape complex includes two on-site swimming pools, one of which is just steps away from either the front door or the back deck of the Villa. The grounds are naturally landscaped with lots of trees and bushes, shaded pathways for easy strolling, and several bridges over a lagoon that runs throughout the complex. Cascading water at several pond fountains attracts birds and other wildlife and adds to the private outdoor setting.
The famous and fun Hilton Head Island bike path is at the front of the complex, right next to South Forest Beach Drive. A short bike ride or a stroll will bring you to many nearby enjoyable activities, such as shopping, miniature golf, bike rentals, tennis, a movie theater, a waterpark, and, of course, great restaurants.
Since Hilton Head Island is not that large, you can enjoy everything the island has to offer from our conveniently located Seascape Villa. The Island has more than twelve miles of beach, twenty four championship golf courses, 225 tennis courts, fifty miles of bike paths and nature trails, countless watersport and land-based activities, over 200 shops and outlets, and more than 250 restaurants! Enjoy some of them or all of them with our Seascape Villa as your home away from home.
Here are some of the highlights of what you can enjoy in the Seascape Villa:
• Living Room - Sofa & Chairs ; Entertainment unit with 50" LCD Flat Screen TV, digital - Large dining room table with seating for 8; Credenza; • Kitchen - fully stocked kitchen with dishes, glasses, silverware, cooking and baking utensils and pots and pans. Also, refrigerator, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, crock-pot, blender, etc
• Other: Wireless Internet connection; Floor-to-ceiling slider door from Living Room to back Deck
• Back Deck: Weber propane gas grill and chairs for relaxation
• Queen Bedroom - Queen size bed; Chest of drawers; Sitting chair; 22' LCD Flat Screen TV, digital cable; Wireless Internet connection
• Twin Bedroom - Two (2) Twin beds (extra long); Dresser drawers; 22' LCD Flat Screen TV, digital cable; Wireless Internet connection
• Bathroom - Oversized walk-in shower with travertine walls; Sink with granite countertop; Washer and Dryer
• King Bedroom - King size bed; Dresser drawers; Sitting chair; 32' LCD Flat Screen TV, digital cable; Wireless Internet connection; Floor-to-ceiling slider door from King Bedroom to private, covered balcony
• Bathroom - Step-in whirlpool/jacuzzi tub and shower combination with travertine walls and a glass block wall; Two sinks with granite countertops
You will be provided with bath towels and bed linens equal to the maximum occupancy for the Villa (i.e. bath towels for eight (8) people and bed linens for five (5) beds). Additionally, a starter amount of toilet paper, sink and shower soaps, paper towels, dishwasher soap, laundry detergent, and trash can liners are provided.
We pay attention to the details in the Villa and attempt to provide all of the conveniences of home (and then some!) to make your vacation comfortable and enjoyable. We want you to enjoy our Villa as much as we do, and we want you to come back again and again!
This Villa is a NON-SMOKING Villa.
Sorry, there are NO PETS allowed in the Villa or in the Seascape complex.
Keywords: Villa; near beach; newly upgraded