Our premium 1-bedroom, 1-bath ski condo has been beautifully remodeled , with upscale furnishing and decorator touches throughout. It's the perfect place to relax and unwind after a great day spent outdoors.
Nestled in the trees alongside the Fraser River in a small private complex, our Winter Park Place #08 getaway offers the best of both worlds - great views and the convenience of a great base area location without the noise, traffic and congestion of the central resort.
The property has approximately 800 square feet of living space all on one level..
The condo has an open floor plan with the great room comprised of the living area, dining area and kitchen. A glass sliding door to the walk-out balcony from the living room offers great views of the Winter Park ski slopes. The kitchen is fully equipped and is complete with new appliances and gorgeous granite counter tops. Watch the skiers swoop down the slopes from the comfort of the living room or while relaxing on the deck. The views of the ski runs and Continental Divide from the large windows in the living room and the deck are amazing.
A large flat screen TV sits above the fireplace and offers Comcast Cable channels. There is free WiFi to help keep everyone connected.
The queen bedroom is right off the entry foyer and also has a flat screen TV and it's own entrance into the full bathroom. The bathroom is a tub/shower combination with a jetted tub. A condo sized washer and dryer can be found in the laundry closet right next to the bathroom. There is also a large coin-op commercial washer and dryer available in the common area for large bulky items like comforters and big heavy winter jackets.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 4
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Sleeper sofa in the living room offers additional sleeping options
Winter Park Place #8 also has access to the common area with indoor hot-tub, dry sauna and coin-op laundry facilities. Relax in the hot tub while looking out over the Fraser River.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Sleeper sofa in living room offers additional sleeping options
* One-level; 1-bedroom, 1 full bathroom, with great views of the Winter Park Ski runs
* QUEEN Bedroom with high quality linens.
* Full bath
* Sleeper sofa and/or air bed offers additional sleeping options.
* Newly remodeled with granite counter tops, new tile, hardwood floors and new carpet and new appliances.
* 1 deck with stunning ski slope & Continental Divide views
* 1 fireplace with stone hearth
* TV (flat screen) in Master and Living Room with Comcast cable (basic pkg)
* Outdoor storage closet for your skis or mountain bikes.
* Walking distance to the lifts...about a 5 minute walk
* On the FREE Resort Ski Shuttle Route (2 minute ride)
* Hot Tub & Sauna with views of Fraser River in Common Area
* Short walk to the Fraser River Trail - perfect for x-country skiing, snowshoeing or biking
* Picnic Tables alongside the Fraser River for summer time use
We are child friendly. A portable crib, high chair,are available upon advance request, subject to availability.
Our Winter Park Place slope side condominium is available all year and is the perfect place to relax after exploring all that Colorado has to offer. We are located in the heart of Old Town Winter Park, adjacent to the Winter Park Ski Resort. You can easily walk to the resort or take a 2 minute ride on the free resort shuttle.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Slopeside 206: one vehicle can be parked in the private one car garage and a 2nd vehicle can be parked in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are 3 overflow parking spaces at the back of Clover Lane, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional parking can be found in the shuttle pick-up area in front of the Ski Exchange. Parking here is also first come, first-served. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS