About the property
- Condo900 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
1- Bedroom, 1- Bath Condo Mountain View Condo Walking Distance To The Lifts
Our premium 1-bedroom, 1-bath ski condo has been beautifully remodeled , with upscale furnishing and decorator touches throughout. It's the perfect place to relax and unwind after a great day spent outdoors.
Nestled in the trees alongside the Fraser River in a small private complex, our Winter Park Place #08 getaway offers the best of both worlds - great views and the convenience of a great base area location without the noise, traffic and congestion of the central resort.
The property has approximately 800 square feet of living space all on one level..
The condo has an open floor plan with the great room comprised of the living area, dining area and kitchen. A glass sliding door to the walk-out balcony from the living room offers great views of the Winter Park ski slopes. The kitchen is fully equipped and is complete with new appliances and gorgeous granite counter tops. Watch the skiers swoop down the slopes from the comfort of the living room or while relaxing on the deck. The views of the ski runs and Continental Divide from the large windows in the living room and the deck are amazing.
A large flat screen TV sits above the fireplace and offers Comcast Cable channels. There is free WiFi to help keep everyone connected.
The queen bedroom is right off the entry foyer and also has a flat screen TV and it's own entrance into the full bathroom. The bathroom is a tub/shower combination with a jetted tub. A condo sized washer and dryer can be found in the laundry closet right next to the bathroom. There is also a large coin-op commercial washer and dryer available in the common area for large bulky items like comforters and big heavy winter jackets.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 4
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Sleeper sofa in the living room offers additional sleeping options
Winter Park Place #8 also has access to the common area with indoor hot-tub, dry sauna and coin-op laundry facilities. Relax in the hot tub while looking out over the Fraser River.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Sleeper sofa in living room offers additional sleeping options
* One-level; 1-bedroom, 1 full bathroom, with great views of the Winter Park Ski runs
* QUEEN Bedroom with high quality linens.
* Full bath
* Sleeper sofa and/or air bed offers additional sleeping options.
* Newly remodeled with granite counter tops, new tile, hardwood floors and new carpet and new appliances.
* 1 deck with stunning ski slope & Continental Divide views
* 1 fireplace with stone hearth
* TV (flat screen) in Master and Living Room with Comcast cable (basic pkg)
* Outdoor storage closet for your skis or mountain bikes.
* Walking distance to the lifts...about a 5 minute walk
* On the FREE Resort Ski Shuttle Route (2 minute ride)
* Hot Tub & Sauna with views of Fraser River in Common Area
* Short walk to the Fraser River Trail - perfect for x-country skiing, snowshoeing or biking
* Picnic Tables alongside the Fraser River for summer time use
We are child friendly. A portable crib, high chair,are available upon advance request, subject to availability.
Our Winter Park Place slope side condominium is available all year and is the perfect place to relax after exploring all that Colorado has to offer. We are located in the heart of Old Town Winter Park, adjacent to the Winter Park Ski Resort. You can easily walk to the resort or take a 2 minute ride on the free resort shuttle.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Slopeside 206: one vehicle can be parked in the private one car garage and a 2nd vehicle can be parked in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are 3 overflow parking spaces at the back of Clover Lane, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional parking can be found in the shuttle pick-up area in front of the Ski Exchange. Parking here is also first come, first-served. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
Access Winter Park Lodging
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 13, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Comfy condo close to the resort
I recently stayed at Winter Park Place condo #8 for a weekend with my 13 year old daughter and her friend. The condo was very quiet and pretty comfortable. Its not ski in/ski out but the ski shuttle stop is right across the street and only a 5-10 minute ride so that was super convenient. We parked in the parking lot and there was always plenty of space. The kitchen seemed brand new and it was very nice. The unit is basically on the ground floor but even so was very quiet and felt secluded. My daughter and her friend also enjoyed the hot tub!
The beds were relatively comfortable although the bed in the 1 bedroom was a little lumpy and the mattress on the pull out couch is pretty thin making that bed pretty hard. Other than that, I have no complaints and would consider staying again if we come back to Winter Park. Judi, the manager, was very responsive and attentive to our needs!
We loved this place. Very clean! A new kitchen with really nice appliances, dishware, and overall finishes! We cooked each morning and night and saved a bunch of $$$ because of it! We couldn't figure out the Satellite TV upon arrival and they had someone over super-quickly! One morning, we missed a shuttle and walked to the ski area (kids are 6 and 8, so you can see it's pretty close . . . they did wine a bit toward the end of the walk). We accidentally left behind a few items but they were quickly sent back to us with a request for us to mail a check for their costs. I feel larger companies would have never been so accommodating on that type of stuff. We will be returning hopefully! :)
Amazing place to stay for ski trip!
This was an amazingly perfect place to stay for skiing near the slopes in Winter Park/Mary Jane. VERY cozy for 2 people. It might be a little cramped for 3 people, but we like our space. We loved being able to cook our own breakfast in mornings & relaxing by the fireplace at night after a long day on the slopes. The ski rental shop next door was just awesome & convenient. A VERY minor suggestion would be to add a mirror in the bedroom above dresser & a couple of bath rugs in bathroom. These are VERY minor, but would be helpful. We loved that all the utensils, dishes, pans, etc were there to use just like at home. Would have loved to have had more TV channels or a library of DVDs. We were grateful for the available WiFi which allowed us to watch movies on Netflix through our laptop. Overall, this was an amazing place & we would definitely try to book it again on our next ski trip to Winter Park!
Great location and very clean property.
This was a perfect property to stay for the two of us. Couch has a pull out bed and kitchen is stocked with all appliances, pots, pans, dish etc. Just need to do some grocery shopping and you're all set. The only thing to improve would be the beds. They lean to one side so not very comfy. But after spending all day outside, we had no problem sleeping. Other than that, great property and location. And Judi was wonderful to work with. Thank you!
Great property! Will stay again in near future!
Well worth the dollars spent. Great value. Modern kitchen and outdoor view of mountain a plus. Enjoyed just relaxing in space. Super close to resort without being in property. Well supplied for visit. Would recommend for up to 4.
Hi Michael, So glad you enjoyed your time at Winter Park Place #8. Keep us in mind if your future travels bring you back to Winter Park!
Winter park stay
We really enjoyed our stay in winter park, the condo was very nice and clean. The hot tub was a very nice perk at the end of a long day. The condo was walking distance to the lifts, but with all our gear and boots it was easier to take the bus. My only complaint was noisy neighbors upstairs. The wood burning fireplace was also very nice especially at night while watching a movie. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back to winter park!
Short walk (5 min) to Winter Park Resort/Base Village and the Winter Park ski lifts. Can also catch the free ski shuttle during ski season.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
*Nightly Rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed. *Prices do not include $150 Cleaning Fee, 11.2% Tax, $55 AWP Fee *No Sat. arrivals or departures *No smoking/No pets *Please contact us if you find lower rates with other properties. We would love the chance to meet or beat those rates. We are also able to offer great discounts on lift tickets, rentals, and activities around town.