Eden Cove #8-4 bdrm/4 bath Townhome w/Gorgeous Views of the Ocean-Sleeps 10
The property is in a convenient location. Short walk to beach and shopping. The kitchen was a little lacking in utensils. There weren’t enough towels. With that being said we enjoyed our stay and worked thru the few inconveniences.
Good potential, but needs much work. Disappointing.
This property has the potential to be a high-end, exceptional rental. The location is excellent and the furnishings and finishes are lovely. However, the property needs work. We laid out the following concerns to the property manager shortly after arrival and received a generic message that they would address all complaints to improve their properties.
- lots of mold on the walls in the toilet room of the master bath
- shower in the master bath leaks considerably through the frameless glass. Huge puddles on the floor.
- construction holes in the wall in the downstairs children's bunk bedroom and upstairs bedroom. This seems like a safety issue.
- elevator was very temperamental, stopping every few feet. We had two seniors with us who needed it but were afraid to use it.
- water stains on the ceiling in the main living area.
- no cover on the ceiling light fixture in kids bunk bedroom
- no outdoor furniture on balcony
- ants in kitchen
Someone that lives on the island told us that construction on these properties has started and stopped over the last few years. If the properties are sold to individual owners I would consider renting again, but right now it seems as if a real estate company has bought them for resale and is trying to gain some rental income without making any further investment.