|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Eden Cove #8-Absolutely the most luxurious townhomes on Oak Island! This gorgeous 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath newly constructed townhome offers the utmost in elegance and upscale vacationing at the beach! No expense has been spared, which reflects through the showroom furnishings and prestigious décor. Rest and relaxation awaits, as this townhome boasts two family rooms! Sit out on the covered porch and enjoy fabulous views of the Atlantic Ocean. Take a scenic walk down to the beach for hours of fun in the sun and rinse off in the outside shower. Enjoy the gazebo where serenity prevails and there is abundant space for children to play! The courtyard is a beautiful cove where relaxed tranquility abounds. Townhomes in Eden Cove are perfect for large families, as you can stay together while enjoying the privacy of having independent homes! Amenities include flat screen T.V.'s, extended cable, wireless internet, assigned and covered parking, ceiling fans, central HVAC, beautiful hardwood floors, a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel kitchen appliances, a dishwasher, washer and dryer, and an inside whirlpool tub for ultimate relaxation! Perfection awaits when you come vacation at the esteemed town homes of Eden Cove! POOL COMPLETE! 6 Townhome avaialable together-PERFECT FOR WEDDINGS OR FAMILY EVENTS!
This property has the potential to be a high-end, exceptional rental. The location is excellent and the furnishings and finishes are lovely. However, the property needs work. We laid out the following concerns to the property manager shortly after arrival and received a generic message that they would address all complaints to improve their properties.
- lots of mold on the walls in the toilet room of the master bath
- shower in the master bath leaks considerably through the frameless glass. Huge puddles on the floor.
- construction holes in the wall in the downstairs children's bunk bedroom and upstairs bedroom. This seems like a safety issue.
- elevator was very temperamental, stopping every few feet. We had two seniors with us who needed it but were afraid to use it.
- water stains on the ceiling in the main living area.
- no cover on the ceiling light fixture in kids bunk bedroom
- no outdoor furniture on balcony
- ants in kitchen
Someone that lives on the island told us that construction on these properties has started and stopped over the last few years. If the properties are sold to individual owners I would consider renting again, but right now it seems as if a real estate company has bought them for resale and is trying to gain some rental income without making any further investment.