|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely Condo:
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Walk only 100 yards to Miramar Beach or Pompano Joe's for a bite!
3. Spacious patio for relaxing and flatscreens throughout this spacious 2 bedroom!
4. Affordable, so this vacation won't break the bank!
5. Great location just 2.5 miles from Silver Sands Outlets and 5 miles down the road from Grand Boulevard Town Center and the Village of Baytowne Wharf.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. If you have a larger group, book The Recovery Room for a duplex that sleeps 8!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Save on fees. Send us a lead or book on our website, realjoy.com
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
This convenient complex is 100 yards from Pompano Joes restaurant, satisfy your seafood cravings and quench your thirst at one of Destin's most famous landmarks! You'll also be 100 yards from the beach!
With 2 full baths, parking steps away from your door, you won't lack for anything to make your vacation relaxing and memorable!
Features everything you want in a vacation rental - at an affordable price!
Located in Miramar Beach, you can get your shop on at the Silver Sands Outlets, located a short 2 and 1/2 miles away.
Want a break from the beach? You’re just minutes from Big Kahuna's Water Park, The Track Family Fun Center offering go-karts, mini-golf, and bumper boats, Destin's Hard Rock Cafe, Rave Motion Pictures, electric car and motorcycle rentals, parasailing, scuba diving, boat and jet ski rentals, fishing charters, dolphin cruises, and the nation's #1 designer outlet mall at Silver Sands of Sandestin.
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex just off Emerald Coast Parkway, convenient to both Sandestin and Miramar Beach. For the high-end shopper, the center offers everything from Fusion Art Glass Gallery to Brooks Brothers Country Club. A number of boutiques, such as Hello, Sunshine and Magnolia House, carry fare you can't find anywhere else. Dining options include Mitchell's Fish Market, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, and Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food. In 2013, Walton County’s first movie theater opened at Grand Boulevard’s Town Center - the state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations, Destin, Florida.~
Everything was perfect. My Wife and Son were very pleased with the Condo as well as it's distance from the beach. It is the perfect size and cost for a family of 3-5.
Location is everything and this condo is the ideal spot. We could walk every we went. BUT.....there is a guy who live in the unit beside where we stayed ...he was rude Very rude . Maybe he should rethink living next to a vacation location because if I pay to stay I will enjoy myself with or.with out his approval!
Very nice and cozy property. This was our second year staying here and we really enjoy the location. Short walking distance to the beach and close to the shopping mall. We will definitely stay here again in the future when we visit Destin again.
This place was so clean and well laid out! This was such a short walk to the beach, and it was absolutely awesome! Everything you could need to cook was there! The only complaint is the fact that a lady above us walked around in heels the whole time and that's all we could hear! This place was awesome nonetheless! The restaurant right there at the beach was so delicious and I definitely recommend!
Loved the dcor and location. Enjoyed everything about our stay.
there was construction going on while we were there, one of the up stairs unit the porch and stairs were being replaced with new lumber, sawing and hammering was going on.We were there 4 days, our unit was clean,had nice furniture in the unit and the bedrooms were nice also the bathrooms.there was no dishwasher, ouch! The last day we were there the hot water went out.We did not get to shower before we left the Condo.The walk to the beach was quite a ways not 100 yards as stated.I have COPD and had to come back and get the car. We did have a great time at the beach and thank you very much.Over all the 4 days was Great! thank you Shirley Franks I hope Sheryl and her 2 daughters didn't leave a mess,I did not check their room.I did a walk threw to check the rest of the unit.it looked good