- english, french, greek
About JOHN XYDAS,owner
The Owners Regina’s Exclusive Villas are licensed by the CTO and owned and managed by John & Regina Xydas. The owners and some of the staff live on the premises and are ready to assist their clients at all times John, (Cypriot) and Regina (French), met in the U.K whilst studying Hotel management. In 1979 after getting married they returned to Cyprus. Regina abandoned her career to bring up the family and John for almost thirty years was a General Manager of some of the leading five and four star hotels in Cyprus like The Palm Beach, Adams Beach, Mediterranean Beach etc. He also held various honorary posts in professional and trade Associations, like vice-chairman of the Chamber of Commerce, the Hotel Managers Association etc. In 2005 they started their own business. John and Regina are well known in Cyprus and their name has always been associated with high professionalism, honesty, integrity and hard work.
Why JOHN XYDAS,owner chose Oroklini
EXCELLENT PROPERTY WITH PERSONAL SERVICE IN A SAFE,TRANQUIL,SECLUDED AREA CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES.
What makes this Villa unique
FREE WIFI,FREE SAFE,WELCOME PACK.
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Perfect for the family, very attentive owner, central location, clean and comfortable
On arrival, there was a welcome pack comprising wine, bread, juice, water and drinks. The villa was spotlessly clean and the pool welcoming. We had a wonderfully relaxing stay, and nothing was too much trouble for John and his team. The pool was cleaned daily and the cleaner ensured we had all that we needed. It is a quiet area with two trip-advisor recommended restaurants within a 15 minute walk. The kitchen was equipped with basic equipment which catered for our needs.
It has been our pleasure having you and your lovely family as our guests =
and looking after you.On behalf of everybody I would like to thank you =
for your kind comments and for recommending our resort to your =
friends.Such kind gestures motivate us to try harder.Our commitment to =
you and our many loyal guests is to make every stay better than the =
previous.We wish you all the very best and looking forward to see you =
villa aux prestations surestimées : rapport qualité/prix pas aux attentes
- Une villa bien située entre les plages et Larnaka, propre et bien entretenue
- Bon accueil ; Personnel agréable et bien attentionnée (Pierre)
- Villa au calme et bien orientée
Les points négatifs:
- Piscine avec pompe sous dimensionnée : mal nettoyée malgré un entretien journalier
- Attention climatisation seulement dans les chambres
- Attention Wifi limite exploitable (manque de débit).
- Frigo mal réfrigéré
+ Quelques conseils au propriétaire :
- fournir les prestations et ne pas attendre qu'on les demande : barbecue , bon fonctionnement sanitaire avant arrivée des locataires (pression eau), Wifi
- quelques éléments absents et appréciables à l'arrivée : torchon à vaisselle, produit vaisselle, papier aluminium, éponges....
- présence d'un vrai étendage avec épingles à linge : les serviettes de bain pour 6 personnes, cela prend de la place...
HOW TO REACH REGINA’S EXCLUSIVE VILLAS
FROM LARNACA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
1. On exiting the airport, Join the motorway (A3) initially signposted for Nicosia (Lefkosia), Limassol (Lemesos).
2. Stay on the A3 motorway following signs for Agia Napa.
3. Leave the A3 at junction 58 signed for Oroklini. (Voroklini)
4. Follow the road straight for 1.5 km until you reach the chemist and the Bank of Cyprus on your left.
5. After about 70m turn right – Immediately the road splits into two - BEAR RIGHT (Take care here as some people make the mistake to follow the other road into the old village.)As you turn you should see on your left TOMAZOS ELECTRICAL SHOP.
6. 320 m you will go past the Cemetery on your Left another 200 m a block of flats “The Mediterranean Sunrise” on your right
7. Immediately after the flats(keep the flats on your right) into Regina’s Exclusive Villas.
8. Our GPS COORDINATES ARE: N 34.98622 E 33.65973. You can also find us on Google Earth. The whole journey should take about 15 minutes.
9. Have a pleasant flight.
If you have any difficulties please call 24646000 or 99340200.(mobile)
From Paphos Airport
Join the motorway (A6) for Lemesos (Limassol) going into A1 for Lefkosia and off to A5 for Larnaca. On approaching Larnaca Join A3 then as above.
40 Gregori Afentiou, CY-7040 Oroklini, Larnaca, CyprusTelephone: +357 2464 6000, Fax: +357 2482 2741, E-mail: email@example.com www.reginasvillas.com