About the property
- Cabin960 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
2BR/1BA cabin, sleeps 6, fireplace w/bay window view overlooking the lake
* Book 5 nights or more in June, Lund motor boat included; see rates for additional discounts currently active for the month of June!
Please note (2) pending improvements that may impact May reservations:
* Bathroom remodeling projected to take place during the week of 5/14 - please confirm availability through 5/24 before booking.
* New Shorestation pier system being installed 5/22! Will feature sun/swim deck, seating and bumpers to accommodate guests boats.
Uniquely decorated and fully furnished cabin includes:
* Spacious 2BR/1BA four season cabin that can accommodate 6 guests
* Large family room w/twin size sleeper couch, large leather sofa, wood burning fireplace and bay window view overlooking lake.
* Screen porch with a great view of the lake, outdoor seating & fire pit
* Fully equipped kitchen, new range & new full size refrigerator; microwave & coffee maker; dining area w/seating for 6-8.
* Kitchen breakfast bar has seating for 3 with a great view of the lake!
* WIFI internet access; Flat screen Smart TV & DVD selection
* Cable TV in Family Room & Master Bedroom
* Outdoor Weber Q gas grill
* Private pier, great for swimming and family fun
* Use of Old Town Guide Canoe w/2 paddles
* Paddle boat that seats 4, accommodates 6-7, deck makes for a great swimming platform
* 5 life jackets stored in cabin available for your use (adult sizes); 2 additional life jackets w/boat rental
* Resort features a tennis court and private boat launch for your watercraft or rentals
** Local snowmobile trail intersects the entrance to the resort, leading to countless miles of groomed State trails; area also features groomed cross country ski trails.
** Only a one mile walk or bike to town - access to 45+ miles of paved bike trails adjacent to the State forest, bring your bike & helmet or rent one in town!
** 16.5’ Lund Alaskan w/40 hp Johnson Outboard & Minnkota trolling motor, depth/fish finder, 2 batteries – available for rent to experienced boaters; inquire for availability. ** Boat included at no additional charge with minimum booking of 5 nights in the month of June.
Boulder Junction features and is known for:
45 miles of paved bike trails; Bike, Boat, Kayak and Canoe rentals
Great restaurants – ranging from Coffee and Sandwich Shops to Gourmet Dining
Northern Highland State Forest, for Hiking, Biking, Hunting or Exploring
Musky Capital of the World!
Great shopping for Mom (& Dad)!
More lakes per square mile than any other county in the USA! (Vilas County)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Larry Kurbel
Cabin owner in the Resort since 1999 - love Boulder Junction & Vilas County! Acquired this all season lakefront cabin in 2014 to take full advantage of the late fall and winter seasons.
Larry Kurbel purchased this Cabin in 2014
Why Larry Kurbel chose Boulder Junction
Great location on very quiet Boulder Lake! Conveniently located only 1 mile to the town of Boulder Junction, great shopping and restaurants all close by. Paved bike trails are less than a mile away and local and state snowmobile trails intersect the entrance to our Resort of lakefront cabins.
What makes this Cabin unique
With only 1 public boat launch and nearly 70% of the lakeshore in its pristine (uninhabited) natural state, Boulder Lake is peaceful even during peak seasonal events! The cabin offers an outstanding view from the family room bay window, breakfast bar and screen porch. Catch an Eagle sighting a mere 30-40 feet away as they drop from their perch in the tall evergreens towering above the cabin!
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
I have traveled all over with my family Hawaii Puerto Rico Cali Florida Colorado n Tennessee n etc and my family and I enjoyed it here very peaceful n pretty
house was perfect for three males
everything we needed to have to erewas
Nice place to stay,thanks
Nice place ,nice owner no problems ,would have no problem staying again,thanks
Great cabin, great location for snowmobiling!
Great cabin and awesome location for snowmobiling; the trail is less than 100ft from the entrance and you can park the sleds on the lake then walk up the stairs to the cabin. No complaints whatsoever, would definitely stay again in the future!
Beautiful location on the lake. Well appointed. Clean. Smaller than I was anticipating. Great place for two people. I would rent again.
Loved the accomodations, loved the view, great location. Everyting worked out perfectly! Would buy this cabin if it were for sale! We will DEFINATELY book this cabin again and again!
Great to hear everything worked out perfectly!
The cabin is equipped with everything you need for a lakefront vacation in the north woods, private pier w/canoe, paddleboat w/swim deck, plenty of life jackets and close to biking and hiking trails. Enjoy the firepit outside or fireplace inside! If you enjoy winter sports, cross country skiing and snowmobiling trails are close by!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Vilas County (5.5%) and Town of Boulder Jct (5.5%) lodging taxes apply.