Uniquely decorated and fully furnished cabin includes:
* Spacious 2BR/1BA four season cabin that can accommodate 6 guests. Bathroom recently remodeled!
* Large family room w/twin size sleeper couch, large leather sofa, wood burning fireplace and bay window view overlooking lake.
* New Shorestation pier system being installed 5/22! Features sun/swim deck, seating and bumpers to accommodate guest boat/rental.
* Screen porch with a great view of the lake, outdoor seating & fire pit
* Fully equipped kitchen, new range & new full size refrigerator; microwave & coffee maker; dining area w/seating for 6-8.
* Kitchen breakfast bar has seating for 3 with a great view of the lake!
* WIFI internet access; Flat screen Smart TV & DVD selection
* Cable TV in Family Room & Master Bedroom
* Outdoor Weber Q gas grill
* Private pier, great for swimming and family fun
* Use of Old Town Guide Canoe w/2 paddles
* Paddle boat that seats 4, accommodates 6-7, deck w/ladder makes for a great swimming platform
* 5 life jackets stored in cabin available for your use (adult sizes); 2 additional life jackets w/boat rental
* Resort features a tennis court and private boat launch for your watercraft or rentals
** Local snowmobile trail intersects the entrance to the resort, leading to countless miles of groomed State trails; area also features groomed cross country ski trails.
** Only a one mile walk or bike to town - access to 45+ miles of paved bike trails adjacent to the State forest, bring your bike & helmet or rent one in town!
** 16.5’ Lund Alaskan w/40 hp Johnson Outboard & Minnkota trolling motor, depth/fish finder, 2 batteries – available for rent to experienced boaters; inquire for availability.
Boulder Junction features and is known for:
45+ miles of paved bike trails; Bike, Boat, Kayak and Canoe rentals
Great restaurants – ranging from Coffee and Sandwich Shops to Gourmet Dining
Northern Highland State Forest, for Hiking, Biking, Hunting or Exploring
Musky Capital of the World!
Great shopping for Mom (& Dad)!
More lakes per square mile than any other county in the USA! (Vilas County)