The traditional chalet "LES RACINES" is located in the village of RECULAZ, a hamlet at the edge of the CHEVRIL lake on the Commune of Tignes, at 1,5 km of VAL of ISERE. Enjoy the calm and serenity of this authentic hamlet.
This village house was built in 1475, and renovated in the 2000s to combine modern comfort with traditional charm.
WEST orientation, the main view of the chalet overlooks the Lake of the dam of TIGNES (Lake of the Chevril), with two balconies. The house is built on a natural ground, backed by the slope and the forest of larches.
The chalet has secured ski lockers outside, parking spaces. Departure to skiing is realized on the site of VAL d'ISERE, district of LA DAILLE (entrance of the village) where the chalet has 2 private parking spaces cleared snow, located 50 meters from the start of the ski lifts.
The house offers an area of 155 m², 3 bedrooms for 8/10 people.
The chalet "LES RACINES" is on 3 levels, with the RDC for private use by the owner.
LES RACINES comprise 3 bedrooms - including a master suite - 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets. The capacity of reception is between 8 and 10 people.
STAGE 1 :
- A small entrance
- KITCHEN CORNER, with dining table and kitchen furniture; fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, freezer compartment, rotating heat oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave oven, sink.
- The LARGE LIVING ROOM with armchairs, sofa, fireplace, large screen TV, and a corner office in larch wood.
- BEDROOM 1: Master bedroom, with a double bed, a bathroom - private bath and WC.
- A separate WC.
- The ROOM 2, in the roof, with two individual beds in couple bed.
- The BEDROOM 3, with 1 double bed, 1 single bed, 1 drawer bed, a shower room with a washbasin. NB: Room 3 can be occupied by 2 people, 3 or 4 people.
- The SALON - MEZZANINE in under roof, with 2 simple beds in couple bed, and small TV.
- A bathroom with bathtub.
- A separate WC.
Central heating in fuel oil, rental all expenses included.