Park Place, located on the outskirts of Ruskin Place Artist Colony, overlooks Seaside's DeBicci Park, and features a very park-like setting of its own.
The cottage has recently been updated to include new outdoor furnishings, artwork, and cabinets. On the first floor, there is a cozy living room with a double sleeper sofa, a fully equipped kitchen and a half bath. There is also a washer & dryer closet on the first floor. Upstairs, the second floor has a spacious king bedroom and bath with shower only. There is also a furnished balcony porch which is an ideal place to have a glass of wine in the evening and watch people passing by.
Park Place is in close proximity to the Seaside Chapel.
* Overlooking DeBicci Park & The Chapel at Seaside
* Keurig Coffee maker
* Access to the town amenities, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts (court fees apply), and a fitness center
* Stackable washer & dryer
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels and a complimentary bottle of wine
* Personalized service throughout your stay
* Starter amenities provided