This is a 4 bedrooms apartment all bedroom has a double bed and a sofa bed. Can fit big family untill 14 guests Close to everything you may want to do in Florence.
The area is the most elegant in the centre of the city and the location work really well - you're within walking distance to all the key sites, but not right in the middle of the tourist district. The place is magnificent and better than staying in a hotel if you are a big group. Very spacious, big corridor in the entrance, 3 bedrooms with king size bed and double sofa bed, one bedroom with a king size bed, two big bathroom and a great living room area.The kitchen is very modern with a big table that leads out into a nice garden with a dining area Grand apartment is very modern and clean. All is brand new, very nice furnishings and amenities. The garden full equipped is a definite plus!
All visitors of the city of Florence are encouraged to love and respect it. The Florence Experience is something unique and unforgettable.
#EnjoyRespectFirenze is the name of a campaign that focuses on correct behaviours to keep once you are here. It also highlights the opportunities that the City of Florence offers to its visitors.
10 best practices:
1) visit this website to plan your stay
2) use public toilests or the ones of your accommodation or of the restaurant/café you go to
3) in Florence you can drink fresh and public water. Take a glass or a travel bottle or reuse empty plastic bottles
4) there are 4 infopoints in the city: piazza Stazione, via Cavour, Bigallo (piazza Duomo) and at the airport: USE THEM!
5) if you want to rest or have a snack use proper benches and spaces
6) throw your garbage in the waste bins, use the recycling bins
7) monuments, churches, statues and other beauties are there to be admired. Respect them!
8) enjoy the city and respect the others with your behaviour, respect places of worship
9) visit the crafts shops and buy original products, no fake goods
10) taste the local typical products of Tuscan tradition
#EnjoyRespectFirenze stresses in a simple and direct way, with unequivocal icons, which behaviour is not correct and is to be avoided if you don't want to incur in penalties.
What you should NOT do:
it is forbidden to litter public areas: use waste bins
don't sit and consume food and drink on the steps of monuments and churches
don't scribble on the walls of old palaces or churches, or on works of art
don't immerse yourself in fountains; don't climb on monuments
in public places and establishments don't show yourself bare-chested or wearing swimwear, even if it's hot in summertime
don't buy counterfeit goods or any goods from illegal street vendors
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Cinemas/movie theaters, Museums, Shopping, Sightseeing, Concert halls
* Check in: after 16:00h
* Check out: before 10:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Bed linen included in the price
Towels included in the price
Cleaning included in the price
* Extra cost not included:
Tourist tax - 2.50 EUR - Per person and night