1 Bransdale Cottage has amazing views over the beautiful countryside
which surrounds it. Located on the outskirts of the pretty village of
Glaisdale it is a charming property and a good base from which to enjoy
the many walks nearby yet only a short drive from Whitby and its many
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 15 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1.5 miles
* Pets: Two dogs allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, lounge/kitchen/dining room
* Beds: 1 double bed, 1 set of bunk beds
* Luxuries: Wood-burning stove (initial basket of logs provided)
* General: Night storage heaters, TV, radio
* Utilities: Electric cooker, grill and oven, fridge, microwave
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen provided. More logs may be purchased locally. Holiday
cottage next door (WA244) may be booked with this cottage to
potentially sleep up to eight people in total. Outside steps and
inside stairs are fairly steep so the property may not be suitable
for toddlers and people with limited mobility.
* Layout: Over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
* Parking: Available on nearby grass verge.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking