With beautiful views over the nearby Dale and a superbly tranquil
location, West Close Cottage offers comfortable accommodation on the
outskirts of the village of Melmerby. The conservatory offers extra
living space and is a great place from which to enjoy the views.
Overall the property is an excellent place for those wishing to explore
the surrounding dales and moors in comfort.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
* Pets: 2 pets welcome by arrangement
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, conservatory, lounge, bathroom, dining kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD player
* General: Wood burning stove (initial supple of logs provided), gas
central heating, WiFi
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer
(available through owner)
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels, linen, cot and highchair provided. Separate dining
room for 8 people available if Field Cottage (DS153) is also
* Layout: All on ground floor however some internal steps.
* Outdoors: Patio with furniture as well as access to shared gardens
* Parking: Ample parking space
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking