Discount Last Minute ===== Marais Charming Quiet Apartment: Wifi, Washer-Dryer(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment: 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, kitchen. Max 4 persons.
Please note I have some other apartments ( all bigger than this ) in Paris.
If you are planning a travel around Europe, keep in mind I have also an apartment in ROME ( Italy) and an apartment in ISTANBUL ( Turkey).
All my apartments are located in the central area of the cities.
Check below 'All My Rental Listings' for more information about all my own apartments.
The MARAIS CHARMING APARTMENT (40 square meters - 432 square feet) with view on interior courtyard is tastefully and comfortably furnished ( exposed beams, parquet floor, stone walls) and can accommodate max 4 persons.
On the 3rd floor of a historic (17th century) building located in the VERY HEART of the picturesque and vibrant MARAIS area of the 4th arrondissement ( address: Rue Aubriot ) is on the corner of Rue Blancs Manteaux, near Rue Vielle du Temple and Rue des Francs Bourgeois.
The apartment consists of:
* ENTRANCE and corridor with stone wall.
* (on left) BEDROOM with double bed ( queen size bed with very comfortable brand new memory foam mattress).
* (on right) LIVING ROOM with table for four and one double-bed divan ( queen size) that can be used as single bed when closed.
* KITCHENETTE fully equipped (oven, stove, microwave, refrigerator) with window.
* BATHROOM with shower, hand basin and window.
Please note there isn't an elevator/lift (as in all such historic buildings in the Marais.)
Bed linens and towels will be provided.
The apartment overlooking the internal courtyard of the building is very safe and quiet ( night and day).
** TV ( CABLE TV also with International Channels such as BBC, CNN, etc ), washing machine and dryer, dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven, INTERNET ACCESS (DSL/broadband and wireless), telephone for incoming calls ( with a pre-paid card it's also possible to call), Italian coffee maker , kettle, fan, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. There is no air con because the apartment is quiet cool in summer time; however a fan is provided,
** PUBLIC GARAGE PARKING : ( open 24/24): 1 minute walk.
** Just in front of the building there is also a PUBLIC GARDEN (with play area for children).
The MARAIS is one of the liveliest, and safest, areas of the whole of Paris.
It has world-famous museums and galleries within easy walking distance. Great restaurants and bars, fashion and art/design boutiques, and shops of every variety (bakers, green grocers, daily market...). There are also churches of every denomination, cinemas and a swimming pool.
DISTANCES FROM THE APARTMENT
* 1-5 minute walk: PLACE DES VOSGES, RIVER SEINE, CENTRE POMPIDOU, PICASSO MUSEUM, ILE SAINT LOUIS.
* 5-10 minute walk: NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL,RIVE GAUCHE-LEFT BANK, Place de la BASTILLE.
* 10-15 minute walk: LOUVRE, MUSEE D’ORSAY, PLACE DE LA CONCORDE.
The EIFFEL TOWER and MONTMARTRE are easily reached.
* Excellent METRO/ SUBWAY links:
# 1 minute walk from 'Hotel de Ville' metro station (Line 1, direct to the Louvre - though that too is within easy walking distance- and to 'Chatlet-Les Halles ' metro station, the main interlink of Paris where stop the trains TO and from the Airports)
# 1 minute walk 'Rambuteau Station' ( line 11) where the Pompidou Centre is located.
# 5-10 minute walk 'Chatelet -Les Halles Station': main interlink of 5 lines of metro and 2 RER ( train for CDG Airport and ORLY Airport, Disneyland).
* BUS STOP ( line 69 , direct to Eiffel Tower) is located 1 minute walk.
* AIRPORT: 45 minutes from Charles de Gaulle Airport ( or Orly ) to Chatelet with RER, then one metro stop (Hotel de Ville).
* Easy distance from all TRAIN STATIONS.
* A PUBLIC GARAGE PARKING ( 24/24) and a TAXI RANK is located 1 minute walk ( although taxis can be stopped anywhere).
Keywords: Historic 17 th Century Building in the very heart of Marais, quiet and safe apartment with wash & dryer, free internet , minute walk from Place des Vosges, Notre Dame, Centre Pompidou, Picasso Museum, Sein River, Louvre.
Member since: 2004
- On floor 3
- 400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 6 - Feb 23, 2017
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $32 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 1 guests; add $32 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Final cleaning fee $149.51
- Rental Rates are based on number of persons.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- For stay longer than 1 week: the nightly rate is applied to additional night(s).
- Monthly price is based on 28 nights (4 weeks): the nightly rate is applied to additional night(s).
- A surcharge on Rental Rates is applied during special periods ( such as for Christmas, Easter, Events, Fairs, High Season, etc).
- Discount available in case of long rent.
- Heating fee during Winter time: 5 euro day.
- Final cleaning fee depending on number of persons and length of rent.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: Don't hesitate to contact me also for your next holiday in Rome or Istanbul.
Why the Owner Chose Saint Gervais, Paris, France:
Location, location, location, and location!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Location, location, location, and location!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Charming and quiet apartment in the heart of Marais.
the charming corridor with stone's wall connects the living room to the bedroom
fully equipped kitchen ( oven, 4 ring stoves, microwave, dishwasher, etc).
bathroom with shower , handbasin and WC ( all brand new 2011).
LCD Tv with international channels ( also BBC , CNN, etc); free INTERNET.
The building entrance: rue Aubriot is a quiet street without traffic and noise.
Public garden with facilities for children is located nearby the apartment.
The Sein River and Notre Dame Cathredal are just a stone's throw away.
the living room ( bedroom is on the right at the end of the corridor).
bedroom with high quality latex mattress ( brand new 2011)
All modern comforts ( included washing & dryer).
sofa bed in the living room : single bed when closed OR double bed when opened.
this very quiet and safe apartment overlooks the internal court yard.
Plenty of restaurants, bars, bakery, shops just a stone's throw from the apartm.
A delicious open-air market is located nearby the apartment.
The beautiful Place des Vosges is located minute walk from the apartment.
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.