|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
NEW Owners, NEW Management, NEW linens & towels, for this well appointed 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath dog-friendly rental home in Seagrove Beach FL.
As you enter this Seagrove Beach rental home you will be welcomed by the open concept floor plan and lovely decor. The living room has a flat screen HD TV with TiVo. Some new furnishings just arrived in late March 2015 including a dining room table that seats seven.
BRAND NEW all 100% cotton 300 thread count linens and 100% combed ring spun cotton towels.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- Covered patio in back of home
- Great bunk room for the kids
- Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- 42" HD Flat Screen TV, with TiVO in living room
- Bedroom 1 - King Master suite with Flat Screen TV AND Full en-suite bath with huge walk-in shower
- Powder room
- Washer and Dryer
- Bedroom 2 - Queen guest bedroom, Flat Screen TV, Jack 'n Jill bath
- Bedroom 3 - Two (2) full size beds with HD Flat Screen TV, Jack 'n Jill bath
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk beds, twin over twin, Flat Screen TV
- Full bath with tub/shower combo, double vanity sinks with granite counter tops.
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
Rates listed below DO NOT include housekeeping, taxes or damage insurance.
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY;
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for the booking fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 120 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
- Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-14 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $200.
CHECK IN IS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
The home is 30 minutes from Silver Sands one of the largest outlet malls in the country; 20 minutes from Pier Park, one of the largest shopping centers in the country; 5 minutes from Seaside; and 10 minutes from Alys and Rosemary Beach.
Upon check out, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancelation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
Paradise Beach Rentals
Our family thoroughly enjoyed this house. It was in a great location, the beach was a few blocks away, a pool right outside the back door, well stocked house, roomy and very comfortable. We loved it and hope to be back soon!
Very comfortale & nicely decorated. Loved the location by the pool! Our family enjoyed the rocking chairs on front porch and the beach supplies. We did need a 9x13 baking dish and borrowed on from a neighbor. We had a wonderful time and would recommend this property.
We spent 2 wonderful weeks in this home and were reluctant to leave. Amenities were great and location perfect. The community pool is literally right out the back door, and most days we had the pool to ourselves. We were able to walk across the street to put our paddleboard and kayak into the lake - which then connected to the ocean. It was only a short bike ride to the beach, where we had beautiful white sands and saw lots of marine life. Plenty of paved trails to walk, run or bike on and conveniently located between Seaside and Rosemary. We especially loved the big master bath and closet! Terrific home away from home.
This is a lovely house in a nice, well kept neighborhood. You're just close enough to get to places and attractions easily and quickly but far enough away to not be part of any traffic and chaos.
I was impressed with how well kept up the house is. You're minutes from restaurants, shops, etc. but you're not in the middle of it all - you're conveniently close by. Perfect for going out to explore, shop eat and the like but you can retreat to peace, quiet and a nice pool literally out the back door.
It's a great place to bring a family - plenty of room and well laid out.
This house is everything you see online and more. It was beautiful from top to bottom. So comfortable and homey. The pool is clean and beautiful. Even though it is a neighborhood pool you have your own gate in the back yard right into the pool area. At night the pool was lit up and we would enjoy the night air and beautiful Palm tree lined pool with a glass of wine. For those of you with small children baby monitors work perfect at the poolside :0) There is so much room and closet space it would be great for multiple famlies.