|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This property features all the comforts of a home and much more! Book your vacation now at this beautiful and well-furnished townhome with a private pool and attention to detail.
Featuring four (4) bedrooms and three (3) bathrooms, this 1,914 sqft townhome sleeps 10 in style and is minutes from your favorite Florida attractions in the Orlando area including Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studio, Lego Land, Gator Land and many more.
Come spend some time with us watch your kids talk about this trip of a lifetime for months to come. Paradise Palms has all the amenities of a five-star hotel or resort, but with the comfort, convenience, and privacy of a private home.
• The Master bedroom is upstairs and features a King-Sized bed with high-end furniture and bedding. A second Master bedroom is on the first floor with a Queen-Sized bed and beautiful furniture as well.
• Kids, check out the third 'Tinker Bell' bedroom with a Queen-Sized bed. The fourth bedroom has two Twin-Sized beds with a 'Mickey Mouse' theme! There is an additional room to sleep 2 more on the pull out couch in the living room.
• There is plenty of room for everyone to relax after a day out or simply stay in and enjoy the amenities. All bedrooms and living rooms feature Television units with cable for your viewing pleasure.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with all the comforts of a home (cooking appliances, microwave and convection oven; stove with four (4) induction cook tops; exquisite cabinets and granite counter tops). Should you desire to cook your favorite meals, just go for it!
• Don’t over pack, just pick your favorite clothes - There is a full-size washer / dryer so you can launder your clothes in the comfort of this home.
• During your stay, you will have access to unlimited domestic long distance calling and high speed internet at no additional cost.
Availability of the Private pool that can be heated.
The Resort & Club House
• The Paradise Palms Resort community features some of the best vacation and resort-style amenities including 24x7 secure gated entrance (with guards on duty), basketball and sand volleyball courts, lighted tennis courts, children’s park, and an incredible clubhouse.
• The stunning clubhouse inside the resort features wireless internet, a sauna, state-of-the-art fitness center with top-of-the-line fitness equipment, and high definition surround sound movie theater, game room, internet lounge, pool tables, ping pong tables, video games area, and a sundry convenience shop.
• There are other outdoor recreational activities in the clubhouse surrounding the incredible double Olympic-size heated swimming pool creating a relaxing, playful atmosphere for the entire family! These activities include a water park with waterfalls, fountains, grotto and outdoor spa, pool side waterslides, and a separate toddler pool.
• Relax poolside with beach access and a full-service “Tiki Bar & Grill” where you can enjoy your favorite beverages and light snacks.
• Paradise Palms Resort is only a 25 minute drive from the Orlando International Airport, and is situated central to all of Orlando’s famous attractions.
• 5 Miles from all the Walt Disney World Orlando area theme parts.
• Less than 25 minute drive from Sea World and Universal Studios.
• 30 miles from LEGOLAND, Florida.
• Beaches within 60 – 90 minutes’ drive time.
• And many more local attractions.
I am married with three kids. Have lived in Michigan for about 19 years. Love vacationing, have traveled lots of places. Now frequenting Florida to entertain my kids.
Bindhu Rajen purchased this townhome in 2015
I live in a cold place and love vacationing in Florida with my family. We stayed in a house similar to ours and enjoyed the stay thoroughly. At that time, we knew that we will be frequenting Florida a lot. We also wanted everyone else to have a similar experience.
Mine is a big family and staying in my house saves me the time of booking multiple rooms and keeping track of all of them in the room. I can enjoy pool time in privacy. Can cook food of my choice if i am tired of outside food. Like to sit down relaxed on the couch to play games with my kids. The best part is if needed i can be in touch with work because of the wi-fi.
Bindhu, Sorry about the delay in providing a review. I clicked on the link but was unable to provide a review as the time period had expired. So, I am sending it via email.
We really enjoyed the house. It was very clean and convenient. If we do come to Orlando again, we will certainly book one of your homes. There are no negatives that I can think of. Hurricane played spoil sport, but your home was a perfect place to stay and enjoy the facilities in the home.
Your house is a bargain for the amount we paid. I will recommend your house to my friends who visit Orlando.
The property was beautiful. We had trouble finding it with my truck GPS but my phone was able to get us there. We had some loud neighbors a few nights, but what do you do? Other than that it was quiet and very enjoyable. It was me, my daughter, son and two grandsons and the place was perfect for us. We did a lot of sight seeing so did not spend a lot of time there, but ate breakfast there every day and got back one night early enough to enjoy the private pool. It was very easy to get to all of our destinations so the location was great.
My family and I had a excellent experience at this beautifully decorated home. There was more than ample room for everyone. The condo is centrally located so almost everything is less than 5-10 miles away. We were there for Thanksgiving. The kitchen is stocked with everything you can think of for a big family meal .
My family very much enjoyed our stay at your home in Paradise Palms. My husband, two little boys and parents were all comfortable and never felt as though we were crowded. The unit is equipped with everything you would need to start off with which was certainly a blessing since we didn't arrive until 9:30pm the first evening. This unit definitely would have passed a white glove test had we checked.....it was spotless!
Although the pool in our unit was too chilly for us to swim, the clubhouse was so close and the pool was wonderful and HEATED! October days are warm but it gets chilly overnight so I would definitely recommend paying for the pool heat in the unit during this time frame. I had inquired about getting the pool heat on our second day and the management was very quick with a reply. We opted not to go ahead with it at that time but I would definitely pay ahead of time the next time we stay.
Overall, we will be staying here again, it was great, better than I could have imagined! So nice to have so many conveniences nearby.
I would highly recommend staying at this condo. When we walked in the door we were amazed at what we were getting for the price we paid they certainly could be asking more. There was plenty of room for our group of ten. Our 2 Grandaughters adored the Tinkerbelle room and couldn't wait to sleep in it each night( It was the easiest time we've ever had getting them to bed!).The plunge pool at the condo was very nice and the bigger pool area at the clubhouse was great with a splash area for the kids that they loved. The drive to Disney was about 15 minutes. The only thing I would warn about is this is a 2 story condo with stairs that are long and steep. This did make us somewhat nervous with our grandkids ages 2-5 although it didn't bother them and they made it through the week just fine. If we had known about the stairs in advance we might have brought a baby gate but it wouldn't have stopped us from renting this condo. I want to thank the owner for letting us stay here and for taking such wonderful care of this condo.
Very clean and a perfect location! Easy drive to both Disney and Universal! Private pool was perfect for cooling off after a long hot day at the parks. Main pool was great!
The home was beautiful and well kept. It allowed for all 8 of us to hang out, but not run over each other. The clubhouse and community pool were great additions. We will definitely stay again when we return to Disney!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|Cleaning fee <6 days||$90 + Tax|
Please refer to owner's rental agreement for cancellation Policy.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.