About the property
- Townhome1920 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Well furnished Town home with 4 Bedroom, 3 bathroom and a private pool
This property features all the comforts of a home and much more! Book your vacation now at this beautiful and well-furnished townhome with a private pool and attention to detail.
Featuring four (4) bedrooms and three (3) bathrooms, this 1,914 sqft townhome sleeps 10 in style and is minutes from your favorite Florida attractions in the Orlando area including Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studio, Lego Land, Gator Land and many more.
Come spend some time with us watch your kids talk about this trip of a lifetime for months to come. Paradise Palms has all the amenities of a five-star hotel or resort, but with the comfort, convenience, and privacy of a private home.
• The Master bedroom is upstairs and features a King-Sized bed with high-end furniture and bedding. A second Master bedroom is on the first floor with a Queen-Sized bed and beautiful furniture as well.
• Kids, check out the third 'Tinker Bell' bedroom with a Queen-Sized bed. The fourth bedroom has two Twin-Sized beds with a 'Mickey Mouse' theme! There is an additional room to sleep 2 more on the pull out couch in the living room.
• There is plenty of room for everyone to relax after a day out or simply stay in and enjoy the amenities. All bedrooms and living rooms feature Television units with cable for your viewing pleasure.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with all the comforts of a home (cooking appliances, microwave and convection oven; stove with four (4) induction cook tops; exquisite cabinets and granite counter tops). Should you desire to cook your favorite meals, just go for it!
• Don’t over pack, just pick your favorite clothes - There is a full-size washer / dryer so you can launder your clothes in the comfort of this home.
• During your stay, you will have access to unlimited domestic long distance calling and high speed internet at no additional cost.
Availability of the Private pool that can be heated.
The Resort & Club House
• The Paradise Palms Resort community features some of the best vacation and resort-style amenities including 24x7 secure gated entrance (with guards on duty), basketball and sand volleyball courts, lighted tennis courts, children’s park, and an incredible clubhouse.
• The stunning clubhouse inside the resort features wireless internet, a sauna, state-of-the-art fitness center with top-of-the-line fitness equipment, and high definition surround sound movie theater, game room, internet lounge, pool tables, ping pong tables, video games area, and a sundry convenience shop.
• There are other outdoor recreational activities in the clubhouse surrounding the incredible double Olympic-size heated swimming pool creating a relaxing, playful atmosphere for the entire family! These activities include a water park with waterfalls, fountains, grotto and outdoor spa, pool side waterslides, and a separate toddler pool.
• Relax poolside with beach access and a full-service “Tiki Bar & Grill” where you can enjoy your favorite beverages and light snacks.
• Paradise Palms Resort is only a 25 minute drive from the Orlando International Airport, and is situated central to all of Orlando’s famous attractions.
• 5 Miles from all the Walt Disney World Orlando area theme parts.
• Less than 25 minute drive from Sea World and Universal Studios.
• 30 miles from LEGOLAND, Florida.
• Beaches within 60 – 90 minutes’ drive time.
• And many more local attractions.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Hindi, Tamil
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About The Rajens
I am married with three kids. Have lived in Michigan for about 19 years. Love vacationing, have traveled lots of places. Now frequenting Florida to entertain my kids.
The Rajens purchased this Townhome in 2015
Why The Rajens chose Four Corners
I live in a cold place and love vacationing in Florida with my family. We stayed in a house similar to ours and enjoyed the stay thoroughly. At that time, we knew that we will be frequenting Florida a lot. We also wanted everyone else to have a similar experience.
What makes this Townhome unique
Mine is a big family and staying in my house saves me the time of booking multiple rooms and keeping track of all of them in the room. I can enjoy pool time in privacy. Can cook food of my choice if i am tired of outside food. Like to sit down relaxed on the couch to play games with my kids. The best part is if needed i can be in touch with work because of the wi-fi.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This was the perfect home for our family to gather ... this home had everything we needed ... we will return if ever traveling to Kissimmee again
The Robinsons - Sterling Va
This house was exactly the how it looked in the pictures. It was perfect for us.
I would stay at this house everytime I go to Florida. It was perfect for 7 of us ages 13-40. The pool was good for night swimming but the community pool was large and fun for all. The house was very clean, had plenty of towels, washer and dryer all worked great. It was actually prettier in person. We had stayed in houses 10 times in Kissimmee and this was a favorite of ours. If you needed to communicate with someone, the owners get riggt back to you. Anyone would be happy if you choose this house.
Lovely, high end home. Cozy and warm
We loved staying at this home. The patio and pool area was private and perfect for swimming and conversations. You won't find a better place for the price. Very well kept, high end finishes, not too big, not too small. We will return again and again
Nice, clean property.
Good property. All clean and in good working order. Good communication with landlord.
Great house! Very comfortable and clean
Would definitely stay there again. Well stocked with towels and pillows and blankets. Comfortable and clean.
Wonderful vacation thanks to this condo!
We had a hectic day of travel to get to the condo and what a wonderful relief it was to walk in and find it better than we expected! It was perfect for our family! Plenty of room so we weren't on top of each other like you would be in a hotel. We all enjoyed the private pool when we weren't busy at the parks. We did have a problem with the pool heater and didn't find out until the night before we left that the maintenance man was able to adjust something. Wish we had known sooner! I would recommend the condo to any of my friends that are planning a trip to Disney or Universal. Close enough but not so close that you have to pay for it. Next time we visit we will definitely look at booking here again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please refer to owner's rental agreement for cancellation Policy.