Our vacation home, comprising of two bedrooms, sleeps 5 very comfortably. Two King Size Beds and One Queen Size Sofa Bed, luxurious bedding, executive furnishings, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, with Breakfast Bar, cozy fireplace and a deck with gas BBQ
WEEKLY RATES is $2100.00 / $300.00 per night.
DAILY RATES $200.00 $300.00 summer July 1 to Aug 31
CLEANING FEE $100.00
PRICE IS CANADIAN DOLLARS
NO SMOKING NO PETS
LONGER TERM RENTALS would be considered
Vernon BC and the North Okanagan region is truly the gateway to the Okanagan. Set at the north end of the warm, shimmering waters of Lake Okanagan, Vernon is the Okanagan Valleys best-kept secret. Enjoy the outstanding weather, sunshine and recreation of the Okanagan Valley surrounded by spectacular scenery, world-class Okanagan golf and Okanagan wineries. Rich with cultural and historical attractions including art galleries, theatre companies and museums plus the four-season recreation possibilities such as skiing, golfing, water sports, wineries and orchards the North Okanagan has rapidly become a premier vacation destination for visitors from all over the world.
• Two Okanagan BC wineries in and around Vernon, 12 wineries in nearby Kelowna, 65 vineyards in the Okanagan Valley
• Five Vernon golf courses just a short drive away: Vernon Golf & Country Club, Hill view Golf Course, Mabel Lake Golf and Country Club, the breathtaking Predator Ridge Golf Resort & Academy, and Spallumcheen Golf & Country Club, the Okanagan Valleys first 27-hole golf facility.
• Fishing in Lake Okanagan and other lakes and rivers surrounding Vernon
• Fitness Centre located at Fitness West on Highway 6
• Fine dining at nearby Intermezzo and the Blue Heron Waterfront Pub & Restaurant
• Downhill skiing at Big White or Silver Star
• Water sports on Lake Okanagan
• Downtown Vernon's 27 historic murals and other Vernon Historic Sites including the historic OKeefe Ranch and the Mackie Lake House.
• Blossom and harvest tours
• Allan Brooks Nature Centre
• Kalamalka Lake Provincial Park
• BCs first underwater dive park at Ellison Provincial Park
• Monashee Mountains for hiking or biking
• Floatplane tours
• Horseback riding
• Summer is wildfire season in the Okanagan Valley, check current conditions by visiting