Newly Renovated Get Away! Pool, Tennis, Golf, Gym, Tennis(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
950 SQ.FT 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living, dinning room, kitchen, patio
This is a centrally located with many upgrades, please contact me for more details. We are offering this property for a minimum stay in compliance with local HOA rules and regulations.
Enjoy your Privacy in the private patio!
These grounds feature two tennis courts, volley ball, heated spa, pool, gym, and BBQ.
Only 20 Minutes from Palm Springs International Airport and just about an hour from Ontario Airport. One covered carport parking and a 2nd space dedicated to the unit for your convenience.
Our property was just renovated with new furniture. It has beautiful natural stone counter tops and tile throughout. It is furnished like a model home and equipped with brand flat screen TVs in the living and both bedrooms. It is sleek and very comfortable with new comfy mattress.
Enjoy this highly renovated condo centrally located surrounded by over 150 restaurants to satisfy all your desires. From American, French, Island, Asian, Italian, Mexican, Classic, and many more style cuisines. Fantastic shopping and only 30 minutes to southern California's best outlet stores in Cabazon.
This unit offers:
* Two Queen size beds with new comfy mattress in each large bedroom.
* One comfortable Queen size sofa bed
* Free WI-FI
*3 flat screen TVs
* Living room is furnished with a large sofa and new comfy recliner chair.
* Private front patio to enjoy the gorgeous desert days and nights.
* Towels, Paper Towels, Napkins, Hair Dryer for your convenience.
* Golf locally
* Just minutes from concerts set at the surrounding Casinos
* Quick access to El Paseo Drive the local Rodeo Drive
* We are also small pet friendly
Coachella and Stagecoach Fest Flat Rate
* If you prefer bi-weekly or monthly cleaning, we will be able to accommodate.
Only minutes away from the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells Tennis Garden. Watch the best tennis players in the world and enjoy every moment of the BNP Paribas Open, the largest ATP and WTA professional Tennis Tournament in the world.
* Please add a $125 cleaning fee.
* Minimum stay in accordance to local HOA rules and regulation.
* Refundable Pet deposit with prior approval
* The rate is based on 1-4 people stay, and a $45.00 per night per person in order to provide extra bedding.
*All rentals require deposit of 50% of your total at the time of your booking. The balance of your total and $500 Security Deposit due 30 days prior to your arrival.
Security Deposit is refundable within 10 business days after your departure (usually same day).
*Reservations must be prepaid and are not refundable 60 days prior to arrival*
You may make payments as follows:
1. E-Check payment through the web sight Free of any charge.
2. Mail a check (money order or bank draft).
4. Most Credit Cards Accepted through the web sight with 2.5% processing Fee and Any International Credit Cards 4% Fee.
Dates available year round and long stay.
This is a local owner managed property. To book please check the availability on the calendar and contact me by e-mail or by phone to reserve your stay.
The Living Desert: A public Desert Botanical Garden, and Zoo! Located in Palm Desert, California.
* The McCallum Theater: The McCallum Theater is a state-of-the-art performing arts center featuring everything from children's productions to plays, concerts and more! Located on the southern edge of the campus of College of the Desert in Palm Desert, California.
* Desert IMAX Theater: The Desert IMAX Theater provides an enhanced movie viewing experience you will never forget! Perfect for kids or a fun night out! Located in Cathedral City, California.
* Palm Springs Aerial Tramway: Hop aboard the World's Largest Rotating Tramcar! Experience A breathtaking 10 minute ride up the cliffs of Chino Canyon. The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway offers 54 miles of hiking trails, 6 primitive campgrounds, and beautiful guided nature walks the whole family will love. Located in Palm Springs, California.
* The open-air Certified Farmers Market: Looking for fresh ingredients for breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Visit the Palm Desert open-air Farmers Market! Open every Wednesday morning from 8 am to 12:30 pm, starting September 19. Bringing you local farmers and vendors who offer fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, cheese, bread, nuts, and a whole lot more! Located in Palm Desert, California.
* Bristol Farms: Bristol Farms sells an assortment of gourmet groceries (organic choices as well) and offers catering services. They also have an excellent selection of wine, beer, cheese, and plenty of prepared hot foods ready to go! Bristol Farms also has an indoor cafe which serves breakfast and lunch. Located in Palm Desert, California.
* Native Cycles Bicycle Tours: Bicycle Rentals and Tours.
(760) 321-9444. Located in Palm Desert, California.
* The River: The River is a shopping, dining and entertainment complex, complete with a spa, winery, and movie theater! Restaurants include The Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Changs, Flemings, Yard House, and Babe's Bar-B-Que and Brewhouse. Have a nice dinner, catch a movie, or simply enjoy the sounds of the cascading waterfalls. Located in Rancho Mirage, California.
* Civic Center Park: Civic Center Park is one of the largest Palm Desert Parks and recreation areas you can visit! Complete with baseball fields, volleyball nets, basketball courts and tennis courts. 5 picnic pavilions, a skate park and dog park, and a beautiful lake with swans and ducks!
* Knott's Soak City: Knott's Soak City is one of the best water parks in Palm Springs! Fun for the whole family! Located in Palm Springs, California.
* College of the Desert Street Fair: This weekly event sponsors over 300 vendors offering a wide variety of unique gifts, clothing, and art! Located on the College of the Campus in Palm Desert, California.
* Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert: Center of learning and discovery, with interactive exhibits and programs. Most of it, hands on! Fun, fun, fun, kids will love it! Located in Rancho Mirage, California.
* Joshua Tree National Park: This beautiful park offers a variety of things, including nature walks, hiking trails, birding and ranger programs for kids and camping grounds! Located in Twentynine Palms, California.
* JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa: Complete with various restaurants, pools, spa, and clothing shops. Also enjoy a boat ride from the indoor waterway dock! Great place to relax! Located in Palm Desert, California.
* Beautiful Golf Courses in Indian Wells and Palm Desert
* Palm Springs Air Museum: Get a close look at vintage WWII aircrafts!
* Food and Wine Festival: Bringing you the most inspired chefs from California for 3 days! Enjoy great food and wine tasting! Located in Palm Desert, California.
* BNP Paribas Open: ATP World Tour and WTA Tour tennis tournament. Located in Indian Wells, California.
* Palm Springs International Film Festival.
* Palm Springs Modernism Week: 11 day celebration of mid-century modern design, architecture, and culture in Palm Springs, California.
* Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in April. Located in Coachella, California.
* Stagecoach Country Music Festival: 3 day country music festival in April. Located in Coachella, California.
* Tour de Palm Springs: Designed to raise money for non-profit organizations in the Coachella Valley.
Please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer any question you may have.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- On floor 1
- 950 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - Apr 30, 2017
28 night min stay
Coachella 1 2017
Apr 13 - Apr 17, 2017
5 night min stay
Coachella 2 2017
Apr 20 - Apr 24, 2017
5 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Early Season 2017
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2017
29 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2018
29 night min stay
My Standard Rate
28 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
LOCATION!!!LOCATION!!! LOCATION!! Enjoy paradise on earth in one of the most beautiful vacation destination spots in the world! Minutes to Palm Springs and all the sun, golf, shopping, and entertainment one can partake in.
About the owner: My wife and I are locals. I am a business man and will gladly answer any questions and make recommendations to assist you with you stay.
Why the Owner Chose Bermuda Dunes, CA, USA:
Brand New!! Just renovated new furniture. Very clean and comfortable. Location!! Location !!! Location!!
- Primary: 7602500542 Kristian's Cell
- Secondary: +1 7608988686 Monika's Cell
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.