Best of Beach & Bay - Ocean/Bay Community- Pool & Boardwalk to Ocean + Parking(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 BR/3.5 Bath + Den, Bayfront & Ocean View, Screen Porch, Balcony
KEYWORDS: screened-in porch, wetlands, 2 parking spaces, boardwalk to beach, pool open Memorial Day - September 30th, fireplace (fall/winter use only)
• Have your morning coffee on a secluded screened-in porch (no bugs) overlooking the bay and maybe even catch an egret or blue heron in the wetland;
• View the ocean and morning weather conditions from a second story ocean side window;
• Walk on one of two King's Grant Community boardwalks to the Atlantic Ocean beach (about 1500 feet);
• Shower off the sand on your feet with the community shower at the end the boardwalk;
• In the fall watch flocks of migrating geese as they make their way south and often gather on Little Assawoman Bay;
• Launch a kayak from the community pier (or rent one about a mile south of the property) and explore Little Assawoman Bay’s wetlands;
• Enjoy a glass of wine (or lemonade) and a spectacular sunset on your master bedroom balcony;
• Watch and listen to the chatter of birds from your bayside deck as they retreat to their nests just after sunset;
• If you’re lucky enough to have a clear night with a full moon, you might be awakened by an otherworldly glow of moonlight coming through the bayside windows;
• The BEST thing - no need to step foot into a CAR …...
Unless you want to ….. then
• Take advantage of Ocean City, Maryland, and Fenwick Island, Bethany Beach, Dewey Beach, Rehoboth Beach and Lewes in Delaware, which are premier "resort" towns with all the recreational, dining, and entertainment options that you’d expect to find.
• In addition, most of the Delaware beach communities have historic town centers and many history landmarks can also be found along the beach.
• West Ocean City has a casino and racetrack (Ocean Downs).
• Rehoboth (no sales tax) has a three outlet malls.
Inside your unit enjoy:
• WiFi and cable,
• Master Bedroom (faces bayside): king bed, balcony, full bathroom with separate dressing area (double sinks full length mirrored closet), second closet,
• Second Floor Bedroom (faces ocean-side): 2 twin beds, bath with shower and linen closet, second closet,
• Loft Bedroom (faces bayside): double bed, full bathroom, large closet,
• Den (faces ocean-side): Loveseat converts to a single bed, ½ bath just outside doorway, TV, desk, closet,
• Kitchen: stainless steel electric appliances (refrigerator with ice maker, stove, microwave, dishwasher), small appliances (toaster, coffee maker), dinnerware, glasses, cups, utensils (service for 8-10), cook ware and cooking utensils,
• Dining Area: breakfast bar, dining table and 6 chairs,
• Living Room Area (faces bayside): fireplace, sofa, chairs, entertainment unit, TV, utility closet to store beach chairs and other outdoor items,
• Screen-in Porch (faces bayside, off living room): wicker loveseat, 2 chairs and coffee table.
• Washer/Dryer: large heavy duty to handle towels and bedding.
This unit has everything for a relaxing and hassle free bay and beach vacation!!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Best time to call: 6pm-9pm
Member since: 2015
- 1760 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Master Bedroom has a west facing balcony for sunset viewing.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Near The Ocean:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 28 - Mar 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Mar 17 - May 21, 2017
3 night min stay
May 22 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Summer - PRIME
Jul 1 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning $125
- Taxes Not included
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: We met in Baltimore, Maryland and bought our beach house in 2000. We were married in the living room area on an unseasonably warm April afternoon as the sun was shining in the bayside window. Our combined family of five grown children and 4 grandchildren celebrated with us and since that time we have all enjoyed the beach house on and off season with our growing family.
Why the Owner Chose Fenwick Island, DE, USA:
This property has the best of both ocean and bay. The bayside units have fabulous sunsets that vary daily and the pool is also on the bayside. The ocean is just across the road and since access to Fenwick Island State Park is limited, the beach is less crowded than in the communities to the north and south. Once you are here, there's no need to drive to the beach. In addition, if anyone needs to return to the house during the day, it's easy - just a short walk.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
This bayside unit has a large wetland area that juts into the bay and provides frequent sightings of the water foul that inhabit and pass through the bay and wetlands from egrets and blue heron to flocks of migrating snow geese. The sunsets are frequent and changing and often spectacular.
- Primary: +1 4103425242 Best time to call: 6pm-9pm
- Secondary: +1 4437222334 Best time to call: 6pm-9pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
"Pink sky at night; sailors delight!"
Unit Exterior - springtime
Entry Hall and Kitchen
Dining Room area
Sitting Around the Fireplace
Morning light in the Den
Blue Room Bathroom
3rd level Bedroom overlooking bay
Atlantic Ocean beach at King's Grant
Master Bedroom Balcony
Kitchen and pass through
Living area and Porch
Morning on the Screened Porch
View of ocean from 2nd floor picture window
2nd Floor Blue Room
Strairs to 3rd Level Loft
Community Pier - for crabbing in Little Assawoman Bay
Community board walk to beach
Dune-crossing boardwalk to Beach
Sunset over Little Assawoman Bay
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 08, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM