Luxury Lakefront Condo---2 BR/2 Bath. 1500 Sq. Ft. ---Book Now for Summer(20 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Beautiful newly renovated lakefront condo. Patio facing west side of lake.
Spacious condo with open living concept. Kitchen, living room and dining room areas are lit with natural light from picture windows and patio sliding glass door. Patio faces western side of building with lake view. Granite counter tops in kitchen with large island for gathering. But you will want to gather at the free standing bar in the living room for some wine and cheese before heading out to the local wineries. Large master bedroom (king size bed) with attached bath has a shower you won't want to leave. Second bedroom has a queen size bed and bathroom directly outside in hallway. Living room, and both bedrooms have HDTV's. WiFi also in unit. Washer and dryer provided for your convenience. Facility has indoor heated pool, exercise room and a beach better than any other at Geneva on the Lake. Beach chairs provided. Pool open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. No life guards at either pool or beach so swim at your own risk. Plenty of parking in our private lot. Shuttle service provided to wineries with a reservation and fee.
CALL FOR ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS AND SAVE 6% ON BOOKING FEE 440-466-8858
We do not allow pets in this unit. Exceptions will be made for service animals only.
1. Children who are minors must be supervised at all times.
2. No child who is a minor is to use the pool, exercise equipment or swim in the lake without adult supervision by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Renter(s) must stay within the pier rails and stay off of break wall rocks. Jumping/diving off the pier, dangling over the pier rails or playing on break wall is prohibited.
4. Renter(s) swim at their own risk(s) in the pool and/or lake. There is no lifeguard provided either for the pool or the lake. Do not dive into the lake or pool. Do not swim without a capable partner or parent/legal guardian and do not swim in the lake when there are white caps on the waves. Before swimming in the lake, be aware of rip currents, undertows and any warnings about dangerous levels of bacteria that may be issued.
5. No running is allowed in the building, around the pool, patio or premises.
6. Renter(s) risk eviction and forfeiture of all monies deposited if they allow any persons on the premises of Lake Erie Vista other than those occupants listed in your rental agreement.
7. Quiet hours are designated from 10 pm- 8 am within and outside of the building. Please have respect for others concerning voices, television, music and general noise during these hours.
8. The pool is open to renters from 8am- 8pm.
9. The cost of any damage done to the property and/or furnishings in both the rental unit and public areas of the building by renter(s) will be deducted from the security/damage deposit. If additional damage beyond the deposit is found, you will be responsible for paying additional damages. You are required to use the facilities, equipment, furnishings and appliances for their intended normal use.
10. Smoking within the building or a rental unit by Renter(s) is prohibited and will result in a forfeiture of renter(s) damage deposit. If smoking outside the building, you must provide your own ashtrays or other appropriate means of disposing cigarette butts. Do not throw butts on the beach, Condominium grounds or planters.
11. Pets are NOT allowed in rental units, the Condominium Building or premises. Renter(s) will forfeit their damage deposit if they allow a pet onto the grounds.
12. A dumpster for trash is provided on the east side of the parking lot. Renter(s) shall not leave trash/garbage bags or other refuse in public areas. Renter(s) may not use waste receptacles in the lobby, entrance, pool or patio for unit trash. Renter(s) must place trash inside the dumpster, not on top of the lids or the surrounding areas. After placing trash in the dumpster, renter(s) shall close the lid.
13. Before entering the pool, Renter(s) must rinse the sand off their bodies by using the hose provided on the east side of the patio. This will allow others to enjoy a clear and clean pool, as well.
14. Parking in the parking lot is limited to two vehicles per rental party; one space per vehicle. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. No bailment is created between Renter(s) and the Lake Erie Vista Condominium Associated and/or unit owners with respect to vehicles parked on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Association nor the rental unit owner shall be responsible for theft of vehicle or contents, or damage to vehicles/contents.
15. The grills, beach chairs, patio chairs/table(s) and fire pits are provided for your use. (Firewood can be purchased across the street). After use, all beach furniture should be placed up by the breakers in good repair. Please clean up the area that you used.
16. The balcony rails must be kept clear of people and items. Do not sit/straddle, stand upon or jump from the rail. Do not hang towels or any other objects from the rail.
17. Hallways must be kept clear. No equipment or bikes can be stored in hallways or in the units that are being rented. Bikes can be locked on the racks provided at the entrance and east side of building. No bailment is created between the renter(s) and
Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association and/or the rental unit owner(s) by placing bikes in the rack(s) provided on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association nor the Owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for theft or damage to bikes.
18. Basket Carts and Hand Trucks (which are convertible to flat trucks) are provided for your convenience. After use, please return the carts/hand trucks to their original place next to the elevator in the lobby so that they will be available to other renters and unit owners. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owner’s Association nor the owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for injury to person and/or property (including but not limited to vehicles, boats or trailers) caused by the use of the carts/hand trucks by renter(s).
I have reviewed the rules above, will inform all of those in my rental party of these rules and agree to comply with all of the rules stated above. Failure to abide by rules may result in forfeiture of my security deposit and potential liability for additional damages. By paying through VRBO or HomeAway or others you agree and e-sign.
Signature of responsible party(ies) Date:
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 1584 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2 handicap accessible
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View:
- Lake View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 19 - May 14, 2017
2 night min stay
May 15 - Sep 17, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 8%
This bldg. is a private residence, home to many owners. It is not a commercial motel/hotel complex. To maintain this.property and the safety of all, the Lake Erie Condominium Assoc. has adopted the following rules that you must abide. Your initials at each rule and signature at the end of the page attest that you and your party are informed and will comply to these rules.
_____1. Children under the age of 14 must be supervised at all times.
_____2. You must stay within the pier rails and stay off break wall rocks. No jumping ,diving or playing on/off break wall rocks or pier rails .
_____3. You and your guests swim at their own risk at beach and pool. There is no lifeguard. Pool open between 8am and 8pm. No diving in pool.
_____4. No running in building, pool or patio areas.
_____5. You risk eviction and forfeiture of all monies should persons other than those on your rental agreement be on the premises.
_____6. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am in and around building.
_____7. The cost of any damage done to property or furnishings in building and your unit will be deducted from your security deposit. If there are additional costs you will be responsible.
_____8. Absolutely no smoking in building or units. Do not throw butts on grounds, patio or beach.
_____9. Hallways must be kept clear.
_____10. Pet are not permitted.
_____11. A dumpster for trash is provided at eastern end of parking lot. Do not leave trash at pool, on beach or in public areas. Waste receptacles in lobby, at pool and on patio are not for unit trash.
_____12. Please rinse and off before entering building from beach.
_____13. Each unit is provided 2 vehicles. Others will be towed at owners expense.
_____14. Grills, beach chairs, fire pits and grills are provided for your use. Please clean your area before departing.
I have reviewed these rules and agree to the terms. _____________________Signature _______________date
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The famous Geneva on the Lake strip is a five minute drive from the condo with all of its attractions, Eddie's Grill, Madsen Donuts, Lake House and Fire House Wineries, The State Lodge and Conference Center, arcades, Adventure Zone for the kids, the Water Slide and more.
Year Purchased: 2013
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Corner unit does not have the traffic of people coming and going in the halls---privacy and quiet is a wonderful thing after a day at the beach and evening at the wineries. This unit has an open concept which the interior units do not have. End units also 200 sq. t. larger...makes for a more relaxed atmosphere.
- Primary: 4404794531
- Secondary: 4404668858
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Granite countertops with stainless steel appliances
2 fire pits on beach
Best hot dogs in Ohio
Bar in living room
Dining for 6
View from patio
Thunder on the Strip
Bike/walking path at State Lodge
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.