Nestled in a marina and located at the north end of Nanaimo's harbour, this modern, fully furnished waterfront condo suite is furnished to the linen, offering utmost luxury, comfort and convenience.
• LUXURY: all marble flooring and bathrooms, brand name stainless steel appliances, comfortable beds, and elegant furnishings;
• CONVENIENCE: within walking distance to downtown's Waterfront Park and Fishing Pier, downtown commercial strip, float plane terminal, Departure Bay Ferry Terminal and Terminal Shopping Mall. There is even a restaurant within the marina complex;
• DYNAMIC WATERFRONT VIEWS: overlooks a marine facing the lush Newcastle Island (Provincial Park) with colorful water-crafts of different makes and sizes cruising along the Newcastle Channel linking between Departure Bay and Nanaimo’s downtown harbour.
We offer approximately 950 sq. ft. of functionally and elegantly designed living space: a Great Room that opens to the balcony through two sets of French doors, which serves as an entertainment centre (with a LG 42" LCD TV and Blu Ray DVD) a place for rest and relaxation and a dining area; a brightly-lit and generously provisioned gourmet kitchen with granite counter top, soft-closing cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a Keurig coffee machine; a Master Bedroom with a sweeping view of the Marina and the Newcastle Channel; and a second bedroom, which is entered from a separate door for enhanced privacy. Our two bathrooms are very well-equipped and has illuminated lighting. One of the bathrooms is an ensuite that has a "roll in and roll out" shower.
Our guests' normal laundry needs are served by a pair of insuite stacked Samsung washer/dryer with VRT Technology.
We provide indoor parking on the ground floor, connected by elevator to your floor.
GREAT FLEXIBILITY: We have allied with several other private owners in the building which gives us the flexibility of hosting corporate functions such as off-site board meetings, executive retreats, weddings or other family events.
Adventures of a getaway
• KAYAKING and FISHING: Only a kiddy corner away is Alberni Outpost for kayak rental, as well as two public boat ramps. In your kayak, explore the changing erosional features of the coast, paddle into the sandstone caves known as the Malaspina Galleries on Gabriola Island, and admire those colourful sandstones. From the boat ramp, step into your boat charter, and go fishing for the day. Clean your harvest right on the dock. With your catch in hand, walk back to your residence and immediately cook your catch on the BBQ or in your gourmet kitchen, efficiency par excellence.
• PICNIC, SWIM, or BIKE: You can do all these activities while enjoying the pristine views of Newcastle Island, a Provincial Marine Park with hourly ferry nearby. At the lowering of the tide, watch dry land appear between Newcastle Island and the neighbouring Protection Island. Experience what it was like “crossing the Red Sea”, but remember to come back on time.
• EXPERIENCE A FLOATING PUB: Visit Protection Island, with ferry service till late in the evening. Stop for a meal at the Dinghy Dock Pub, offering great food, live music, and the experience of fishing right from the dock!