Aptly named Southern Exposure, this bright, open-floorplan home offers an updated interior and amazing beachside views of the Gulf — all at a price you can afford. Catch the sunrise from the spacious upper deck, stroll out the door and onto the beach for a full day of sand and surf, and then fire up the grill, pop open a bottle of wine, and relax in the cool shade under the house.
This three-bedroom, multilevel house with two baths features a vaulted ceiling, tasteful decor, and tons of outdoor deck space. With the beach out the back door, Southern Exposure is the perfect retreat for families, friends, kids, and pets — or a romantic escape or holiday getaway for just the two of you. In addition to amazing Gulf views, the unique deck also provides bay-side views and dramatic sunsets. Plus, the community pier, which is less than two miles away, offers great fishing. Amenities include everything from dishware, appliances, and utensils to crisp sheets, comfy pillows, and soft linens. And of course WiFi and TV are available if you can't cut the cord.
What’s more, tons of activities are at your doorstep. Head over to the Sea Isle pool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day, renters pay $100 for a week, which grants access to 10 people), or the Sea Isle Fishing Pier (a free perk courtesy of Southern Exposure). The Sea Isle community also offers a playground, tennis courts, and marina (with a bait shop, restaurant, bar, and grocery store). All Sea Isle amenities are roughly two miles from the house.
The home is also situated just 15 minutes from Moody Gardens (featuring an aquarium, golf course, ropes courses/zip lines, etc.), the Schlitterbahn waterpark with thrill rides for all ages, and the Lone Star Flight Museum, where you can hitch a ride in vintage aircraft. Plus, Rick's Beach Rentals ( down the road) rents kayaks, bicycles, surf boards, paddle/boogie boards, canoes, and golf carts.
Head into town to one of the piers: Pier 21 (tall ship Elissa, fishing/harbor tours, Ocean Star oil-rig museum, etc.), Pleasure Pier (thrill rides, midway, restaurants, etc.), or the 61st Street Fishing Pier. Or visit the downtown area, The Strand, for restaurants, shopping, festivals, etc.
Endless other activities abound, including: kayaking tours, surfing lessons, horseback riding, deep-sea fishing, public jetty-fishing tours, jet-boat thrill rides, putt-putt golf, go carts, local breweries, and much more. And of course, the local seafood and Tex-Mex specialties are to die for.
Beautiful yet affordable, Southern Exposure books early, so don't miss your chance to secure your little piece of paradise. Contact us today!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include: ocean/bay views and beach access, a fully equipped kitchen, three bedrooms, two baths, air conditioning, WiFi, TV, deck chairs, grill, washer/dryer, and a free slice of paradise.
- Sea Isle Amenities: Access to Sea Isle community swimming pool ($100 for 10 guests for 7 days during summer season), and free access to Sea Isle Fishing Pier (courtesy of Southern Exposure). The pool, pier, marina, tennis courts, bar, and restaurants in Sea Isle are roughly two miles from the house.
- Location! Location! Location! Beach and bay views and beach access. Plus, 15 minutes from Moody Gardens, Schlitterbahn, and the Lone Star Flight Museum, and a short drive from downtown Galveston.
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with prior approval
- Must be at least 26 years old to book, and all adult guests must be 26 years of age (contact owner for exceptions)
- No prom or high school graduation parties.