holiday villa set in private family property with heated pool and an element / support bar with toilet, located on a large lawn of 1000 m2 with excellent sun exposure, common to the three villas that make up the private property, overlooking the mouth of the Minho river to the mountain and to Moledo Beach, which is 500 mts. Nice place for a relaxing family holiday, where you can do outdoor barbecues and enjoy meals in the garden surrounded by green.
This house is framed in a quiet place, and from the top floor terrace you can catch sight of the sea, the river, the mountains and even the lot of Santa Tecla in Spain.
Guests have access to all rooms of the house, the garden (including barbecue area and terrace) and the pool.
They also have at their disposal: 3 adult bikes and a child's bike; 4 lounger with mattress for use in the pool.
The house has central heating and fireplace and is equipped with crockery, towels, linens and basic toiletries.
The house consists of 3 floors and basement garage with full bathroom and washing machine.
Ground floor / 1st floor:
- 1 large living room with dining table, sofas, fireplace, balcony, wardrobe and ironing board with iron;
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishes and utensils, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker, toaster and juicer. The kitchen has direct access to the garden with terrace and barbecue area.
- 1 full bathroom with shower.
- 2 bedrooms with double bed and wardrobe. One has a private toilet.
- 1 bedroom with three single beds (bunk beds) and wardrobe.
- 1 full bathroom
- Built-in wardrobes in the hallway
- 1 bedroom with king size bed
- 1 large bright living room with access to the terrace and overlooking the beach, river, mountain and Spain.
Moledo is a quiet and friendly town that belongs to the medieval town of Caminha and Viana do Castelo district.
Near the house:
- About 5 min walk: the train station, which connects Porto Vigo (Spain). You can also find bakery, pizzeria / Frangaria, traditional small grocery stores, kiosks and ATM;
- About 10 minutes walk: the beach, several restaurants by the sea with terrace, playground, surf school, stand up paddle, windsurf and kitesurf and the extensive pine forest Camarido making Moledo connection and mouth of the Minho river where you can take long walks in a clean air environment.
- Next to the sea there is an eco-route, where you can go hiking or cycling to Vila Praia de Ancora, a fishing village where you can find the marginal sea, many fish restaurants and fresh seafood.
- Walk Village 4 km: here you can enjoy a small medieval town, visit the mother church, the Saint-Anthony viewpoint, take boat trips on the river Minho, kayak in the river Coura and make the crossing Ferry-boat to Spain (Galicia).
Here in Vila de Caminha you can also find several typical restaurants, cafes with terrace and bars / discos for nightlife.
- Vila Nova de Cerveira 16 km away: also a medieval village, known as the village of arts where you can visit, among others, the castle of D. Dinis do sé. XIII and the Biennial Art Fair (
- Viana do Castelo 20 km away: Capital of Alto Minho, known as the Princess of Lima. City with a historic center, several monuments and the mountain of Santa Luzia which is the ex-libris of the city.
- Oporto 75 km and Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is 65 km, 40 min by car always on the motorway.
Water and outdoor activities:
- Kayak, Rental bike, stand up paddle and rails:
Public transportation options: train, bus and taxi.
Moledo is a small village, gives priority to walking, hiking and biking, and enjoying nature and respecting the environment.