Two bedroom (one bedroom, one sleeping loft), one bathroom stone cottage on 20 acres of land, centrally located to prime Hill Country attractions available for a 2 or 3 night rental:
* Shop Market Days in Wimberley the first Saturday of each month (Mar - Dec)
* Go antiquing in historic Hill Country towns: Wimberley, Blanco, Johnson City, Luchenbach, Fredericksburg, Gruene and more
* Dip your toes in the aquatic beauty the Hill Country has to offer; Canyon Lake, the San Marcos, Blanco, Comal and Pedernales rivers, Jacob's Well, the Blue Hole, Hamilton's Pool just to name a few
* Take a tasting tour of the more than 40 wineries in the nearby Texas Wine Country
* Climb Enchanted Rock
* Spend a "night on the town" in Austin or San Antonio
... all within easy driving distance.
Two night minimum, three night maximum booking.
Dog friendly (limit 2 dogs under 35 lbs).
Sleeps four comfortably with queen size beds in both bedrooms.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Satellite TV and DVD player included.
Beautiful vistas and views with plenty of natural wildlife.
Enjoy a glass of the fine local wine on the front porch as you relax after a busy day exploring the best the Hill Country has to offer or curl up in front of a massive stone fireplace with a good book or movie.
Take long, peaceful walks; either on the property or a hike along the nearby Blanco River.
The Texas Hill Country awaits you.