Sit Back, Relax and Put Your Feet up at This Quaint Stone Cottage.. Dog Friendly(19 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Charming stone cottage on 20 acres. 2 Bed, 1 Bath (sleeps 4). Centrally located.
* Shop Market Days in Wimberley the first Saturday of each month (Mar - Dec)
* Go antiquing in historic Hill Country towns: Wimberley, Blanco, Johnson City, Luchenbach, Fredericksburg, Gruene and more
* Dip your toes in the aquatic beauty the Hill Country has to offer; Canyon Lake, the San Marcos, Blanco, Comal and Pedernales rivers, Jacob's Well, the Blue Hole, Hamilton's Pool just to name a few
* Take a tasting tour of the more than 40 wineries in the nearby Texas Wine Country
* Climb Enchanted Rock
* Spend a "night on the town" in Austin or San Antonio
... all within easy driving distance.
Two night minimum, seven night maximum booking.
Dog friendly (limit 2 dogs under 35 lbs).
Sleeps four comfortably with queen size beds in both bedrooms.
Satellite TV and DVD player included.
Beautiful vistas and views with plenty of natural wildlife.
Enjoy a glass of the fine local wine on the front porch as you relax after a busy day exploring the best the Hill Country has to offer, or curl up in front of a massive stone fireplace with a good book or movie.
Take long, peaceful walks; either on the property or a hike along the nearby Blanco River.
The Texas Hill Country awaits you.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2015
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Sink/vanity, toilet, stand up shower
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $50
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 6%
While a maximum of two dogs are allowed, restrictions apply. Please review carefully the Rental Agreement and its attached Exhibit A (Rental Rules) and Pet Addendum when received
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We bought this property in 2010 from my mother and father after they had owned it for 35 years. In 2014, we retired from our hectic lives in Houston, built our dream home and moved full time to the property, where we live today just up the hill from the cabin you are renting. It was built by my mother and father in the 1980's and was used by them (and us) as a weekend getaway for many years. We decided to share the beauty of our little corner of heaven with others, and have now made it available to you to enjoy as much as we have.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
We are centrally located to major Hill Country attractions: Shopping in Wimberley, Blanco, Johnson City, the 290 winery corridor, Fredericksburg, San Marcos, and a short drive to Austin or San Antonio. Enjoy a busy day out and about, and return to the peace, tranquility and privacy of this beautiful stone cottage.
- Primary: +1 512-393-9264
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.