The Evans Lake View Retreat is a classic Old Tahoe family getaway. While certain aspects of this West Shore vacation rental reflect trends of yester year, some things just never get old. The panoramic Lake Tahoe view, the open main living space with a natural wood burning fireplace.
A pancake flat back yard, with a hot tub, fenced in for a safe place for kids to play. All of this directly across the street from a coveted Lake Tahoe beach. What is old can be timeless, but when it comes to accommodations, things don’t last forever. The property has just been beautifully re-decorated by a professional designer, with luxury sleeping amenities, bed coverings, and high end linens. New living room seating and media round out the modern touches.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 2200 sq ft
• Hot Tub
• Panoramic Lake Views
• 40'' Flatscreen TV in Family Room
• 30'' TV in Master BR
• HOA Pier & Beach (just a short walk across the street)
• Excellent access to all West Shore attractions, including Eagle Rock, Sunnyside, Emerald Bay, And Sugar Pine State Park
• Bike path flanks the property to the rear (lake side)
• 5 Minute drive to Homewood Ski Area. 25 Minutes to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
ABOUT THE AREA
Homewood lies four miles south of Sunnyside on Lake Tahoe’s west shore. Known for the popular Homewood Mountain Resort, picturesque beaches, miles of hiking and biking trails, and the full service Obexer’s Boat Company, Tahoe’s first marina, Homewood offers something for everyone.
During the summer month, visit the public beach at Chamber’s Landing, just a five minute drive from your home. The sandy beach is next to Chambers Landing Bar and Grill, a great spot for lunch or a enjoying a Chambers Punch looking out over the lake. Looking for hike offering breathtaking views, or a place to mountain bike along the lake? Venture just a mile north to Blackwood Canyon. The pebble beach across from the canyon is also a great spot to bring your dog for a swim.
During the ski season, you are just minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort, featuring 2,000 skiable acres. From groomed boulevards to their trademark hidden powder stashes, Homewood has it all. With Ellis Peak sheltering the entire mountain from the high-ridge winds, the term "wind hold" is almost unheard of at Homewood. New this winter, Homewood Snowcat Adventures will offer access to backcountry terrain on the flanks of Ellis Peak, above the resort’s traditional ski area boundary. Once transported to the summit, groups of up to 10 skiers and riders will enjoy guided access to a wide variety of terrain options – from perfectly-spaced tree runs to steeps, powder bowls and intermediate-level glades – all leading guests back to the in-bounds terrain at the resort.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. PLEASE NOTE: Summer 2019 Pricing/Availability Coming Soon - New Kitchen Remodel Planned for Fall - Check Back for Availability in November 2018.
2. Parking Notice- This home is located in the Tahoe Swiss Village HOA, which prohibits the parking of boat trailers in the street. Boat trailers must be parked in the driveway. The driveway can accommodate a 24’ long trailer, but it has a slope to it. It may not be suitable for all trailers. Those bringing boat trailers should inquire with Tahoe Getaways prior to booking. Most marinas offer boat trailer storage, but availability can be limited. Ask a Tahoe Getaways agent for a referral.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).