About the property
- House1280 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
3 Bedroom And 2 Bath Home. 4th Row From The Water With A View Of The Gulf.
We have a 2-night minimum on our wonderful home. The master bedroom has a king sized bed, the bunk room sleeps 4 and the third bedroom has a queen bed. The living room sofa folds out to a queen, so Deaux Souls sleeps 10 comfortably. We supply towels and sheets for your stay. New appliances with granite counter tops in the kitchen and both baths. Beach decorations and all the kitchen supplies are there for your comfort and enjoyable stay. Come have some fun at Deaux Souls
Welcome to Deaux Souls Beach House
1. Cleaning/damage deposit of $400 is due at booking. No refund if cancelled within 14 days unless we get another booking for the same time. No rainout refunds.
2. Full payment is due before the key or combination to the real estate box is issued. Checkout is at 2 PM. You must be 25 or older to rent our home.
3. Bath and kitchen towels. Provided. Only use HE (High Efficiency) detergent should be used. Any other detergent can damage the washer.
4. Do not park or drive and vehicles in the yard (including ATV/golf carts.) Septic lines run in the yard and can be damaged.
5. Septic systems can be damaged if any items besides toilet paper are thrown into toilets.
6. Leave the sheets washed, dried, and folded on the bed before departure.
7. Trash pickup is on Mondays and Thursdayss. Bag all trash before placing it in the bin.
8. Do not throw grease or solid foods into the kitchen drain.
9. No grilling on the deck. It is a fire hazard and a county ordinance.
10. Our home sleeps 10 and the maximum occupancy will be strictly enforced. Forfeiture of the remainder of your rent will occur if you overcrowd the home.
11. No Pets. No smoking in the home.
12. A BBQ pit is located in the downstairs shower. Please return it to the shower when departing.
13. All linen and towels are provided. We have all the kitchen items you should need. The Big Store and the Dollar store are both close.
14. We live in Crystal Beach and if you have issues, please call at (409) 548-1156.
15. Please close all blinds, turn off lights/fans and set the thermostat at 85 degrees in the summer, and 60 degrees in the winter.
16. Clean the house before departing, and after we inspect the home for cleanliness/damages, your deposit will be returned promptly. You are responsible for any damages that exceed the deposit cause by you or your guest.
17. Directions: Turn off Hwy 87 into Sandpiper addition. Take the second left and drive to 2307 Martinique. Your vacation is located on the left.
18. Please respect our home and enjoy yourselves. The above don’ts are there to protect the property for our future guests. However, do have fun.
19. Wifi device is Deaux Souls and the password is Bdmr2307
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 16, 2018
About Melanie Daspit
We are the Thibodeauxs and partnered with the Daspits on Deaux Souls because we all love Crystal Beach. My wife Becky and I moved to Crystal Beach in November of 2015 and we love our home and community. Come visit Crystal Beach for a weekend or a week and let us host your vacation. We love Crystal Beach enough to call it home.
Melanie Daspit purchased this House in 2015
Why Melanie Daspit chose Crystal Beach
I've owned property in Crystal Beach off and on since 1983. We bought our home in Sandy Shores in 2003 and lost it to Ike, but decided to rebuild in 2009. Since then we have built 3 more homes. Deaux Souls is a joint partnership with two families who love the beach and want you to enjoy it as much as us. Come to Crystal Beach and become part of our friends and family too.
What makes this House unique
Enjoy the view of the gulf from the 4th row deck, or just turn your head and watch the ship traffic in the ship channel. Everything is new at Deaux Souls and we are anxious to meet you hope to make your vacation memorable. Thanks for choosing our home.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Perfect getaway location! We’ll definitely stay here again!
We could not have asked for a better experience. From the initial booking all the way through our check out...everything was seamless! The house was a nice size, very clean and stocked with all that we needed for the weekend. This will be the first spot we check for availability when we plan our next stay.
Cute, Clean and Close
We were VRBO newbies with this stay. We have a family of 6 and preferred the option of a kitchen with a little more space to spread out and this place was perfect for that. The house was cute and clean. We found everything we'd need for a comfortable stay. It also was close to the water, literally a 3 minute walk to the beach which was exactly what we wanted. And the outdoor shower was a lifesaver so that we could clean up before going inside.
A few things we wish we'd known--we read about how you can drive on the beach but this particular neighborhood does not have a path for cars to the beach. And, there really aren't many options for restaurants in the area--the Tiki Bar & Grill left MUCH to be desired. We'll cook at the house every time from now on.
Also, we may have done something wrong but we didn't get the instructions about the house until we arrived so we were unaware of the requirement to clean before we left. Frankly, for what we paid we felt that the cleaning should have been included. Perhaps this is typical of VRBO's (again, it was our first one).
But the house was cute, clean and close. It worked for our family and for what we wanted which was time spent on the beach. We made wonderful memories and the owners were very nice and responsive.
The house was updated, clean an well maintained.
Had a wonderful time, house was clean and well maintained. A short walk to the beach. Home owner was nice and easy to work with. We will definitely be staying here again in the future!
Very clean ! Very pretty home...easy walk to the beach! The pictures do not do this property justice! Had lots of fun, plenty of room, and so nicely furnished !
Nice Beach House
My cousins and I enjoyed our stay at Deaux Souls beach house in Crystal Beach. I was in very good condition and a short walk to the beach.
Short walk to beach, great neighbors, very clean and new,everything worked, just about everything was in kitchen to cook with. The strand in galveston was just a ferry ride. Will be back if available.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Off peak rates are $500 per weekend and $1000 per week.