Please expand this text for more info and house rules. We have a 2-night minimum on our wonderful home. The master bedroom has a king sized bed, the bunk room sleeps 4 and the third bedroom has a queen bed. The living room sofa folds out to a queen, so Deaux Souls sleeps 10 comfortably. We supply towels and sheets for your stay. New appliances with granite counter tops in the kitchen and both baths. Beach decorations and all the kitchen supplies are there for your comfort and enjoyable stay. Come have some fun at Deaux Souls
Welcome to Deaux Souls Beach House
1. Checkout is at 2 PM. You must be 25 or older to rent our home.
2. Bath and kitchen towels. Provided. Only HE (High Efficiency) detergent should be used. Any other detergent can damage the washer.
3. Do not park or drive and vehicles in the yard (including ATV/golf carts.) Septic lines run in the yard and can be damaged.
4. Septic systems can be damaged if any items besides toilet paper are thrown into toilets. No feminine hygiene products, please.
5. Leave the sheets washed, dried, and folded on the bed before departure. Our expectations are that you leave the house the way you found it upon arrival.
6. Trash pickup is on Mondays and Thursdays. Bag all trash before placing it in the bin.
7. Do not throw grease or solid foods into the kitchen drain.
8. No grilling on the deck. It is a fire hazard and a county ordinance.
9. Our home sleeps 10 and the maximum occupancy will be strictly enforced. Forfeiture of the remainder of your rent will occur if you overcrowd the home.
10. No Pets. No smoking in the home.
11. A BBQ pit is located in the downstairs shower. Please return it to the shower when departing.
12. All linen and towels are provided. We have all the kitchen items you should need. The Big Store and the Dollar store are both within ½ mile.
13. We live in Crystal Beach and if you have issues, please call.
14. Please close all blinds, turn off lights/fans and set the thermostat at 85 degrees in the summer, and 60 degrees in the winter.
15. The wifi is deauxsouls and the PW is Bdmr2307
16. Clean the house before departing, and after we inspect the home for cleanliness/damages, your deposit will be returned promptly. You are responsible for any damages that exceed the deposit caused by you or your guest. Leave it as clean as you found it.
17. For noise complaints please call Galveston County Sheriff’s office business number (409)736-2322