Beautiful and comfortable freehold townhouse located in a desirable suburb in Vaughan. Keyless entry for easy access to get into the home. This provides the convenience for everyone travelling together to come and go as they please without having to worry about meeting up.
3 upstairs bedrooms with 3 queen beds and 1 single futon in loft area. Large finished basement with a large living room that has 2 double futon beds, flat screen TV and a 2 piece bathroom. Attached is separate room with a queen bed.
There are 4 total of washrooms (2 full and 2 half). Property does not have a washer or dryer available for guests.
Main Level: Dining table for 8 people, 5 bar stools that surrounds kitchen counter area for entertainment along with a flat screen TV.
The Living room has a 46 inch HD TV. The home is equipped with high speed WiFi internet.
Full kitchen includes:
Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Toaster.
Fenced in Backyard with Patio furniture and BBQ for some outdoor fun. Many parks close by as well as a Community Centre with tennis courts, playground and a Splash Pad for kids. A Grocery store and plaza are a 2 minute walk.
The amenities in this area are fantastic: Great for Families.
- 2 Parking spaces are available, there is no street parking
- 10 km North of Toronto
- 25 km to Downtown Toronto (south)
-7 km to subway station (south)
- 5 km to Canada's Wonderland and Vaughan Mills (huge outlet mall)
for some great shopping (west)
- 1 km GO Train and Bus station to get downtown or other areas (north and south)
- 2 km Sky Zone Trampoline Park (west)
- 2 km Reptilia (west)
- 2km Popular Wegz Sports Bar (west)
- 15km Wild Water Kingdom (south/west)
- 2 km LCBO and Beer Store (north)
- 500 m Grocery Store/pharmacy (east)
- 25 km Pearson Toronto Airport (south/west)
- 140 km Niagara Falls
- 70 km Barrie
- Close to all the major highways, 407, 404, and 400.