Comfortable 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath in the Trendy Logan Square Neighborhood(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4 (2 Adults & 2 Children are best accommodated)
The apartment was recently renovated in 2011 and features 2 bedrooms (1 King and 2 twins), 1 full bath, fully equipped kitchen, living room, laundry area, laminate floors throughout, central A/C and heat. This 900 square foot garden apartment has a private secured entry with access to a landscaped side-yard.
Within the unit you’ll find a 50” LCD TV with Premium Comcast cable, Blu-Ray/DVD player, huge leather sectional couch, and comfortable finishes and decorations throughout. Linens and finishes have been chosen for the highest quality. Laundry area is in the common area of the basement and free to use.
This unit is completely kid friendly. The side-yard features a playset with swings, slide and fort. Also a smaller playset for the littlest ones. We have plenty of toys and games that we would be happy to loan to you.
The apartment is centrally located between Fullerton Avenue to the north, Western Avenue to the east, and Milwaukee Avenue to the south. Either one of these streets has CTA bus access around the clock. The CTA Blue Line elevated train is a quick 5 block walk to the Western Avenue stop. Cabs and Uber drivers are prevalent in the neighborhood as well. A Divvy bicycle rental station is 2 blocks away for those inclined to use pedal power.
The rental is located within minutes of some of Chicago’s best parks. Holstein Park is a 5 minute walk away which features a soft surface play area, water feature, huge fenced play field, and in the summer months an outdoor pool and wading pool. Haas Park is another quick 5 minute walk from the property which features another soft surface play lot with water features. A field turf soccer field is also part of the park for those looking for a pickup game! The 606 Trail is about 15 minutes south of the rental which features a linear running/walking/biking trail for great East-West access to the Humboldt Park-Logan Square-Bucktown areas.
Come stay in our cozy garden apartment and experience the best of Chicago neighborhood living!
• Please inquire about dogs staying. Sorry, allergic to cats. There will be an additional cleaning fee for dogs. We also have a dog upstairs
• Street parking is available
• Please refrain from smoking or vaporizing within the interior of the premises and on the property.
• There is a $100 cleaning fee
Check-In is anytime after 4:00 PM Central Time
Check-Out is by 11:00 AM Central Time
If you need more time for check out please ask and I can check the calendar and cleaning schedule.
* Damage Protection Note: There are 2 options for damage protection- Purchase the protection policy for a onetime fee, or make a deposit in the amount required for damage protection. If a deposit is made HomeAway/VRBO makes payment to the owner but CHARGES credit card fees to the owner for this deposit. When the owner returns deposit to the renter HomeAway/VRBO CHARGES the renter for credit card fees to return the deposit. The owner will return to the renter the amount that is deposited into the owners account (damage deposit less credit card fees).
** Longer Stay Payment Terms: Payment terms can be altered based on the length of your stay. If you are staying for longer than 60 days, I can adjust the payment structure to make more payments at a lower rate (splitting up the grand total over more payments).
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 900 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Bedroom 1- a King Bed with a closet containing drawers and some hanging space a (a hall closet is directly across the hall with plenty of hanging space). Bedroom 2- 2 Twin beds with drawer storage underneath. There is a set of drawers in the room as a side table, and a set of drawers in the closet. There is plenty of hanging space in the closet with the drawers in it....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The apartment is in the basement of our 2 flat home. The garden level keeps it nice and cool in the summer. We will provide plenty of heat to keep it warm in the winter. The ceilings are around 7' high- unless you are an NBA center, you should have no problem with ceiling heights. We do live upstairs above the apartment. We try to keep things quiet for our guests, but with a dog and school age child, you may hear us occasionally above you. No parties/social functions in the apartment please. Please be respectful to our neighborhood/nieghborsl...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Pitchfork Music Fest
Jul 14 - Jul 16, 2017
2 night min stay
Aug 3 - Aug 6, 2017
2 night min stay
Air & Water Show
Aug 19 - Aug 20, 2017
2 night min stay
Sep 15 - Sep 17, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Pet Fee $75
- Move Out Cleaning Fee $100
- Tax Rate 21.4%
**Damage Protection Note**: There are 2 options for damage protection- Purchase the protection policy for a one time fee, or make a deposit in the amount required for damage protection. If a deposit is made HomeAway/VRBO makes payment to the owner but CHARGES credit card fees to the owner for this deposit. When the owner returns deposit to the renter HomeAway/VRBO CHARGES the renter for credit card fees to return the deposit. The owner will return to the renter the amount that is deposited into the owners account (damage deposit less credit card fees).
Terms can be altered based on the length of your stay. If you are staying for longer than 60 days, we can adjust the payment structure to make more payments at a lower rate (splitting up the grand total over more payments).
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: I grew up in the Chicago suburbs and have lived in the city for the last 20 years, the last ten in Bucktown & Logan Square. We've always enjoyed the neighborhood and enjoy being an active part of the neighborhood. I work 10 minutes from the house so I'm always close by. I'm a trained carpenter and now General Contractor. You'll probably find me working on the house and property. I love to spend time with my family and enjoy the neighborhood and Chicago in general. I'm an avid home cook and look forward to preparing and eating with friends and family. We have a puppy in the house, so you may hear him running around every no and then. Will try to keep any noise to a minimum. We live above the garden apartment in the main house. I have a lot of information and recommendations on local places to go/see/do. I'll be more than happy to share this info with you to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Why the Owner Chose Logan Square, Chicago, IL, USA:
We've always enjoyed the Bucktown and Logan Square neighborhoods and were ready to move on a single family home from a condominium. We had the opportunity to buy this house and have had a great time. We're happy to share a part of it with you!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
High walk-able, easy access to other neighborhoods via car, bike or public transportation. Expressway is nearby as well. Anything in the city itself is accessible with public transportation (CTA buses or trains), taxi cabs, and car services like Uber/Lyft/Sidecar. If you need to go out to the suburbs, a rental car would definitely make getting out there easier. There are nearby car rental locations for Enterprise and Zipcar for short term car rental if you need it. The apartment is about a 12 minute walk (1/2 mile) to the CTA Blue Line Elevated/Subway train. That train runs from O'Hare Airport to downtown (our stop is about half way in between). There are 2 major bus routes by the house that can take you east/west and north/south. Ordering a taxi or car service is easy from our location too.
- Primary: +1 3125200422
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior Entry and Sitting Area
Entry and dining table with couch.
Living Room and Entry
Bedroom 1- King Bed
Bedroom 2- 2 Twins
Bedroom 2- Closet
Side lot and play-set
Apartment Floor Plan
Logan Square Farmers Market on Sundays
Front Entry Door
Living Room and hall to Bedrooms
Family Room couch
Hallway to Bedrooms
Bedroom 1- King Bed
Bedroom 2- Looking into closet
Washer & Dryer
Fun for all ages!
Logan Theater on Milwaukee Ave.
The 606 Trail- Enjoy walking, running or biking through the neighborhood.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.