Villa Mimi is a villa with garden by the sea in Ostuni, ideal for a pleasant stay with family under the sun of Puglia.
The house is completely independent and has a private outdoor area of 200 square meters.
Surely the green garden is the strong point of this house, the ideal place to enjoy the sun relaxing during a summer afternoon.
From the garden there is access to a spacious covered veranda and equipped, family lunches and dinners with friends.
The interior (which is about 45 square meters) has simple and essential furniture and consists of:
- First bedroom with double bed
- second bedroom (smaller size) with two single beds
- full bathroom with cabin shower
- Wi-Fi (available from 01/06 to 30/09)
- Washing machine
- Windows with mosquito nets
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Garden (about 80 sqm) with N. 2 sunbeds and N. 1 deckchairs
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Car park uncovered inside the property
Animals are not allowed.
On request: Air conditioning (in the dining room):
weekly supplement required for those wishing to use it, 35.00 euros.
The air-conditioning is located in the dining room, facing the two bedrooms.