|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this lovely Home!
1. Destin Explorer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Relaxing home on the lake with huge deck for chilling within the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort!
3. Great location! Near Another Broken Egg cafe, Spa Sandestin, the Silver Sands Outlet mall and the fabulous Grand Boulevard Town Center with restaurants, art, movie theater and upscale shopping!
4. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
5. Five minute stroll to the Village of Baytowne Wharf, a village with restaurants, shopping, great kid's activities and a weekly schedule of events, the Marina, Jolee Island with pirate playground .. and Short Ride to the Beach!
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1650 per month + $750 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property includes access to the Sandestin tram operated by Sand Dollar. The tram provides you with easy access to cafes, restaurants, golf clubs, the marina, the spa, the beach (in season) and numerous other locations! Check out the map included in the photos of this property!*
As you enter the upstairs unit you immediately notice the view overlooking the lake on the Baytowne Golf Course and the open floor plan. The comfortable living room, invites you to sit down, relax and make yourself at home. The well laid-out kitchen has all the tools you need to prepare a quick breakfast or a large meal for family and friends. The dining area is ample with seating for eight.
The patio off the living/dining area is generous--perfect for enjoying the outdoors, reading a book, or enjoying a cold beverage or a morning cup of coffee. Take the steps off the patio and stroll down to the lush grounds and stocked lake for catch-and-release fishing.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a king size bed and attached master bath with views of the lake. The second bedroom offers a queen bed also with its own full bath and reading nook. Downstairs a third bedroom offers a king bed with a full bathroom. All the rooms in this condo offer amazing views of the lake and Baytowne Golf Course. The queen sleeper sofa in the living room provides additional sleeping space if needed and there is a small powder room off the front door. This spacious home is perfect for a large family or two small families to share.
Be sure to check out the Village of Baytowne Wharf -- a beautiful 28 acre waterfront town center with a collection of unique shops, charming eateries, lively nightclubs and year-round special events.Find an amazing array of things to do at Baytowne Wharf. Plenty to keep the kids happy - burn off some energy at the Adventure land Playground, test your courage at the Gulf Coast’s only zipline or ropes course at Baytowne Adventure Zone. Go back in time at the Carousel, or head to the future at the Blast Arcade & laser Maze or the Boondocks Arcade. Want to get your shop on?? You’ll find a varied selection of shops right here in the Village, from a surf shop to funky clothing, shoes and accessories and everything in between, a wine shop, toy store, general store, even an old-fashioned candy shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
The SANDESTIN resort was a great getaway for our family.
My husband played golf, we fished the ponds and the beach. We biked and ran all over the properties. We felt safe and everything is close and convenient.
We enjoyed the spacious condo and would definitely stay here again.
After experiencing a lengthy drive from Texas (due to unseasonal rain/flooding in Louisiana) that caused an 8 hour trip to be turned into a 15 hour trip, we were beyond elated to walk in to a condo that looked almost better than the online pictures! Plenty of space to accommodate everyone. Kitchen fully stocked with cooking utensils and pots/pans etc.
Great location just of the main street 98. A Walmart in close proximity to the left or the right. Steps away from the Turnberry complex pool and blocks away from beach. Though we did not ever use the free Tram service, we did see it circling frequently in the neighborhood. Dining galore nearby and our personal favorite the Baytowne Village with shops, ice cream, a carousel, live music etc within walking distance from our doorstep.
Turnberry has the best of both worlds: lake and golf course view, pool steps away and beach down the street!
We will definitely be back! This is once case of Expectations being Exceeded!
Thank you for making our vacation carefree!
The home is in a very quiet area of the resort. It was nice to be away from all the busy area, but close enough to get to the beach or restaurants quickly. The complaints would be that I wasn't prepared for it to be on the second story. We had elderly who had problems climbing the stairs. Also, the sheets on two of the beds had hair all over them. I had to clean the sheets before we went to bed the first night. Overall, it was a nice place.