|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This stunning, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, fully equipped home sleeps 6-7 in high quality beds with additional roll away bed and floor mattress available to sleep a maximum of 8. The property is centrally located just a short 10 minute walk from the Yonge & St Clair subway, trendy shops, bars, cafes, parks, restaurants and is also just a 15 minute subway ride or drive to the downtown core. It's your ideal home away from home, whether vacationing or traveling for business. With beautifully maintained gardens and huge outdoor lounge /entertaining areas you'll love the convenience....plus, this property is ideal for a family or small group. The property includes unlimited WiFi/ high speed internet, SMART TV, top quality beds and linens + air conditioning to keep you comfortable on those hot summer days.
Property available from June 28 to August 28 2017 only.
Stunning gourmet kitchen with island/ seating and walk out to deck/ garden
Large living room with open concept dining area. New hardwood floors
Deck & gorgeous outdoor lounge and entertaining area. High end Weber BBQ
Sunroom/ TV area
2nd Floor (all bedrooms come with top quality beds, ample closet space & high quality linens):
Master bedroom: Queen. Features automatic skylight and renovated 3 piece designer en-suite
Bedroom 2 - Double bed. Spacious room with garden and city skyline view.
Bedroom 3 - Single bed. Automatic skylight
Bathroom 2: Stunning 4 piece bath/shower combination. Fully renovated in Feb 2016.
Lower floor basement:
Renovated /newly carpeted lounge/living area (a great space for the kids). Includes sofa seating for 4, additional single floor mattress available (for 8th guest) and SMART TV.
Bedroom 4: Queen bed (with top quality mattress). Spacious, light and bright room
Bathroom: 3 piece en-suite
Laundry: High efficiency washer/ dryer, ironing board/ iron etc.
We are an Australian/ Canadian family of four who enjoy spending the summer overseas, and at our vacation property located outside of Toronto. Every July/August we vacate our primary residence at Yonge & St Clair and make it available to discerning guests who are looking for space, comfort, convenience and the ideal location to explore this wonderful city. We understand your requirements...are available to respond to your questions and have a trusted & experienced caretaker on call when we are not available to tend to matters ourselves.
Lisa Burchartz purchased this house in 2006
Our property is available to guests every July and August. The house is beautifully equipped and will feel like your home away from home for the duration of your visit.
Rose Park Drive is situated on a tree lined street in one of Toronto's most premiere/sought after neighborhoods. Just a few minutes walk away from everything you need, including grocery stores, high end boutiques & artisan shops, restaurants/ bars and playgrounds. It is central to Toronto life and an ideal family or group residence.
Beautiful, family friendly backyard features a 'high end' outdoor lounge/ sofa, dining area, well maintained gardens and a trampoline and tree fort for the kids. A true, mid town oasis.
Age appropriate toys for boys and girls can be made available (by advance request only).
Baby items such as high chairs, port a cots etc, can be sourced through a local vendor at an additional cost to our guests. Please contact Lisa for details.
Out of all the properties that we have rented on VRBO/Homeaway, this one takes the cake, hands down! When you walk in to this house, there is a definite sense of warmth - a homely feeling! You immediately feel that you've entered a home away from home. There are many, many personal touches in this house, so for us, we immediately felt comfortable. Lisa was absolutely amazing in organizing our crib and grocery deliveries beforehand. She was really such a pleasure dealing with. I wish all rental owners were this accommodating!
The bedrooms are much more than you could ask for. The basement is pretty much self-contained and with the TV room downstairs, it seems like such a welcoming room of the house. Kitchen and pantry are well stocked, so in case you forgot something, chances are it's there.
The treehouse and trampoline are such a welcome addition to this rental, especially if you have kids. They will have a blast here. The location of the house is almost perfect - close enough to everything that you would need, but in a quiet area. If you have a car, then even better! CN tower and Ripleys are a short hop away by transit, or by driving.
As I've said before, Lisa was such an amazing person to deal with - no request was too much. She was accessible at all times, which is something that I take into account when renting.
I do look forward to another amazing stay here!
Having just returned from an amazing family holiday staying here I can highly recommend this wonderful welcoming home for anyone visiting Toronto & wanting to be central . The house itself is beautiful & relaxing with everything in it that you could need or want . Lisa ( the owner ) and Sandy( the property manager) are extremely friendly and helpful going out of their way to make you feel at home and always on hand for any queries you may have . It is Situated in a gorgeous area with shops & restaurants nearby and only a 15 minute walk to the Subway and a few stops into the centre of the City .
I know for sure If and when I return to Toronto I will be immediately looking to stay here again .
Just back from this gorgeous family home which provided us with a fabulous base for our family holiday . Lisa couldn't have done anymore to accommodate us and met all our needs. Don't think twice about booking you will be rewarded with a beautiful spacious house and wonderfull garden .
What a wonderful experience! The host was incredibly generous and went out of her way to offer her children's toys for our son, purchase childproof items, put together a BBQ basket for usage on their stunning grill, left us beer and wine and milk, borrowed a high chair from a friend, and that's just the little things. The home is stunning and beyond clean. I used to work for a luxury travel magazine and was utterly impressed with the details. There were extra toothbrushes, soaps, shampoo and conditioners, tampons, you name it. In case you forgot anything. High end hand soaps and lotions all over the home and it was beyond comfortable. We hope to come back over Xmas and spend the holidays there. One thing I will note just for people that are particular is that the beds are super soft! You sink into the cushions. So if you like a hard bed - beware:) the bedding is awesome as well. The local parks are lovely and we had a great time exploring. Advice- go to brickworks for pizza night or weekend shopping farmers market or dinner anytime! It's so close by car and a true gem! Thanks for everything and we will b back.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
|Check out/Cleaning fee||$75|
|Refundable damage deposit||$375|
Terms and Conditions
1) All Quotations - are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until receipt of the deposit is confirmed through the VRBO online booking site.
2) Usage /NO functions - the premises are let to you for holiday purposes ONLY and only for the period stated on the VRBO confirmation. NO weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed. Nor are professional photo shoots and commercial activities without prior arrangement and written consent by the Owner.
3) The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed 8. The property accommodates up to 6 adults (in beds) with the availability of an additional 2 roll away beds suitable for children.
4) The use of and parking of Caravans, tents, boats, camper trailers or similar vehicles is not permitted on or near the holiday property. Eviction of all guests without refund can apply for non compliance.
5) Check In/Check Out - premises are strictly available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 12noon on the day of departure. Late check-outs/early check ins must be approved in writing. Late check outs will attract a further charge.
6) Security - Loss of, theft or damage to your personal belongings are not covered by the owner under their insurance policies. The owner takes no responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to any occupant’s personal property on the premises. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
7) CANCELLATIONS for long term/ monthly bookings– In the event of a terminated or cancelled booking by you within 90 days of your check in date, the whole time or any part thereof, 50% is non refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire period.
8) Conduct – No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to any adjoining or neighboring occupants.
9). No pets and no smoking are allowed.
10). The terms and conditions and house rules must be agreed to by the holiday guest, prior to payment of the final balance.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.