Yonge & St Clair, Stylish 4 Bed Home Available July- Aug. Walk to Subway(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:10 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Stunning indoor and outdoor living spaces
Property available from June 28 to August 28 2017 only.
Stunning gourmet kitchen with island/ seating and walk out to deck/ garden
Large living room with open concept dining area. New hardwood floors
Sunroom/ TV area
2nd Floor (all bedrooms come with top quality beds, ample closet space & high quality linens):
Master bedroom: Queen. Features automatic skylight and renovated 3 piece designer en-suite
Bedroom 2 - Double bed. Spacious room with garden and city skyline view.
Bedroom 3 - Single bed. Automatic skylight
Bathroom 2: Stunning 4 piece bath/shower combination. Fully renovated in Feb 2016.
Lower floor basement:
Renovated /newly carpeted lounge/living area (a great space for the kids). Includes sofa seating for 4, additional single floor mattress available (for 8th guest) and SMART TV.
Bedroom 4: Queen bed (with top quality mattress). Spacious, light and bright room
Bathroom: 3 piece en-suite
Laundry: High efficiency washer/ dryer, ironing board/ iron etc.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 2200 sq. ft.
Our children are aged 8 and 11 and adore this home. Toys and additional 'kid happy' items can be arranged on request. Backyard includes net covered trampoline and tree fort with slide (guests are responsible for providing supervision for children and use at own risk)....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Walking distance to supermarket + numerous restaurants, cafes, shops, subway& 3 lovely parks/ playgrounds. The property is just a 10 minute drive or subway ride to the downtown core, but is surrounded by beautiful green space including a huge ravine and nature trail. We have prepared a helpful binder of our favorite local restaurants, cafes (including menus) and speciality stores so you can truly live like a local and enjoy all this wonderful area has to offer....moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
10 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Check out/Cleaning fee $73.57
- Refundable Damage Deposit $367.85
Terms and Conditions
1) All Quotations - are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until receipt of the deposit is confirmed through the VRBO online booking site.
2) Usage /NO functions - the premises are let to you for holiday purposes ONLY and only for the period stated on the VRBO confirmation. NO weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed. Nor are professional photo shoots and commercial activities without prior arrangement and written consent by the Owner.
3) The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed 8. The property accommodates up to 6 adults (in beds) with the availability of an additional 2 roll away beds suitable for children.
4) The use of and parking of Caravans, tents, boats, camper trailers or similar vehicles is not permitted on or near the holiday property. Eviction of all guests without refund can apply for non compliance.
5) Check In/Check Out - premises are strictly available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 12noon on the day of departure. Late check-outs/early check ins must be approved in writing. Late check outs will attract a further charge.
6) Security - Loss of, theft or damage to your personal belongings are not covered by the owner under their insurance policies. The owner takes no responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to any occupant’s personal property on the premises. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
7) CANCELLATIONS for long term/ monthly bookings– In the event of a terminated or cancelled booking by you within 90 days of your check in date, the whole time or any part thereof, 50% is non refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire period.
8) Conduct – No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to any adjoining or neighboring occupants.
9). No pets and no smoking are allowed.
10). The terms and conditions and house rules must be agreed to by the holiday guest, prior to payment of the final balance.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We are an Australian/ Canadian family of four who enjoy spending the summer overseas, and at our vacation property located outside of Toronto. Every July/August we vacate our primary residence at Yonge & St Clair and make it available to discerning guests who are looking for space, comfort, convenience and the ideal location to explore this wonderful city. We understand your requirements...are available to respond to your questions and have a trusted & experienced caretaker on call when we are not available to tend to matters ourselves.
Why the Owner Chose Midtown Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada:
Our property is available to guests every July and August only. The house is beautifully equipped and will feel like your home away from home for the duration of your visit. Rose Park Drive is situated on a tree lined street in one of Toronto's most premiere/sought after neighborhoods. Just a few minutes walk away from everything you need, including grocery stores, high end boutiques & artisan shops, restaurants/ bars and playgrounds. It is central to Toronto life and an ideal family or group residence.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Beautiful, family friendly backyard features a 'high end' outdoor lounge/ sofa, dining area, well maintained gardens and a trampoline and tree fort for the kids. A true, mid town oasis. Age appropriate toys for boys and girls can be made available (by advance request only). Baby items such as high chairs, port a cots etc, can be sourced through a local vendor at an additional cost to our guests. Please contact Lisa for details.
- Primary: +1 4165083876
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lovely, large backyard with outdoor lounge suite and sun umbrella.
Eat in kitchen with island. New fridge and dishwasher
Dining room flows to main living room
Spacious and elegant main living room
Stairwell and entry way flows through to kitchen and back yard
The sun room sitting area. Great space to relax with a morning coffee.
Additional view of master bedroom. Features automatic skylight and ensuite.
Lovely single bedroom with automatic skylight. Room for extra roll out bed.
Light and bright queen bedroom -located in basement with 3 piece bathroom
Basement living/ TV room
Tree fort with slide and netted trampoline fun at the far end of the yard.
Front view, with parking for 1 vehicle (in driveway)
Living room flows through to dining room and sunroom.
Casual elegance. Living room with view of front entryway
Partial view of living room
2nd floor bathroom. Fully renovated in Feb 2016
Master bedroom features queen bed and ensuite
Master ensuite features double vanity and shower
Double bedroom with garden and city view. Room for extra roll out bed if needed.
Basement 3 piece bathroom with shower
Backyard view of lounge and dining area.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.