2 STOREY COTTAGE for 2 LEVEL GARDEN, in a lovely rustic style, with terracotta tiles and substantial wooden beam ceilings, in a beautiful, secluded setting.
- gorgeous 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- 2 with SITTING AREAS 2 FIREPLACES
- DINING AREA in the ground floor living space
- BUILT-IN KITCHEN fully equipped with FIREPLACE
- LCD TV, WIFI, washing machine and dishwasher; 2 fridges;
- Outdoor eating table with chairs;
- Garden deckchairs;
Part of the 220 ha Private and Luxurious Summer Resort 'The Saragano Tenuta' - http: // www. tenutepongelli. en / la-Garland / - and located in a historic area on the lush hills, patched with olive groves and precious vineyards of the red wine Sagrantino di Montefalco, Sargano Cottage is at short distances from the art city of Todi at just 20 min drive . Spoleto, Orvieto, Assisi and Perugia are all Within 45 minutes.
The COTTAGE is an intimate heaven of peace, the perfect getaway in the mystic quietness and tranquility of the Umbrian countryside. with privacy but Also with the benefits of all the services and facilities of the Resort GARLAND: not only a shared swimming pool, an excellent Restaurant, in just Renewed winery with dedicated wine tasting spot right on the Sagrantino's vineyards, cooking classes in a professional kitchen, supporting a concierge and extra maid services, but Also assistance and guidance Throughout your holidays.
Saragano COTTAGE is a 2 storey farmer house completely restored, surrounded by a fenced garden in a secluded and tranquil position with a view over the rolling hills, the Tiber valley and the gorgeous helmet of Saragano.
- lovely entrance hall with stairway up to upper level; a red lacquered desk and coat rack, a central round table; door opens onto the bathroom 2
- and bright open plan living space with sitting corner by the large fire-place, LCD TV. On the opposite side the dining area with antique walnut table and upholstered chairs; a chest and a cabinet for potteries; the whole living space is brightened by two large windows That overlook the garden and the hills;
- door to the kitchen, a built-in typical Italian rustic country style kitchen: Gioia white Carrara marble work tops, terracotta tiles around the fire-place (excellent for cooking); two sinks; dishwasher; 2 fridges (1 with freezer); lovely curtains close the cabinets; French door onto the sunny garden;
- outdoor laundry room with washing machine and pantry
Both Can be accessed by the upper level garden and from the indoor entrance hall.
- sitting room with armchairs by the large fire-place
- door to bathroom (with bathtub)
- door to double bedroom (1) with upholstered headboard, two windows with amazing view, cupboard and chest;
- from the sitting room door leads to another double bedroom (2) with white wrought iron bed, a restored white cupboard and walnut chest; two windows with view