The Ruzafa neighborhood is probably Valencia's most exciting area. Just south of the central train station, it's not only historic, it's also got the bohemian vibes common to other hipster neighborhoods around the world. Popular with hipsters, young artists and those in-the-know, it's a cool area centered around a few square blocks full of cafes, bars, shops, clubs and restaurants.
Beautiful and quiet 70 m2 flat in Ruzafa.
7 min by walk, next to city center of Valencia. Very close to many restaurants and bars.
2 bedroom flat. Spacious livingroom with Wifi and dining area sitting 4 people; 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathroom and fully equiped kitchen. Air con / heating
- Kitchen: microwave oven, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, dishes and utensils.
- Livingroom: free WIFI
- Bedroom 1: With wardrobe hangers, double bed (140 cm).
- Bedroom 2: With wardrobe hangers, queen size bed (150 cm).
- Bathroom 1: shower, hair dryer.
- Bathroom 2: shower, hair dryer.
Bath towels and bed linens are provided .The flat is on the second floor no lift.