Villa Averoff, Historic Estate, Wonderful Gardens, Pool, Beach 3km - White HouseMultiple rentals available (2 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
White House: Evia Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 69714ha
The Villa Averoff White house is a restored 19th century house that was rebuilt in the beginning of the 20th century.
The White House is a full of charm mansion, set in wonderful gardens with swimming pool, which offers all modern convenience.
The White House accommodates 10 persons. It is an elegant family house with its private garden and patio surrounded by arcades.
The White House has its own character and charm. The spacious living room with its large fireplace and elegant black and white tiled floor is furnished very comfortably with stylish antiques and artworks. It benefits from two large French windows which open onto a delightful shady patio with arcades clustered with climbing roses and a private garden offering indoor or outdoor living.
During summer the house is very cool due to the thickness of the stone walls.
There are also 5 separate rooms and a studio that can be rented with the White House. The "Hayati" rooms and the "Guest House", accommodating 14 people in total.
About the Property
Two beautiful mansions, to rent separately or together
Set on the outskirts of a village, facing the church and the old stables, the Villa consists of two large traditional properties set in terraced gardens with a large swimming pool.
- The first property, called 'Red house', is a two level mansion that accommodates 8 people in 4 bedrooms, 2 of which look on to the balcony with a beautiful garden view. Each bedroom has a unique character.
- The other property, called 'White house', also accommodates 10 persons in 5 bedrooms. It is an elegant family house with its private garden and patio surrounded by arcades.
There are also 5 separate rooms and a studio that can be rented with the White House. The "Hayati" rooms and the "Guest House", accommodating 14 people in total, each room with its private bathroom. The Hayati and the Guesthouse are only rented together with the White House.
Only a two hour drive from Athens, The Villa Averoff is a perfect place for those wishing to holiday in a refined atmosphere and discover one of the most beautiful and unspoilt regions of Greece.
The 100sm hall can host yoga classes or any other group practice, during summer or winter months.
A small animal farm was added recently to the property, providing interactive fun with farm animals such as goats, sheep, dears & rabbits enabling guests of all ages, especially children, to interact the animals.
The property is certified by the Greek National Tourism Organisation (ΜΗΤΕ 1351K10000238501)
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2006
1 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 1
Additional information about rental rates:
- 320 m²
- Max. occupancy 12
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Daily Maid Service
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 11-12
- On the ground floor, four bedrooms are located; each of them has its own colour and character. The master bedroom has large windows which overlook the private garden. The Blue room opens onto a private terrace planted with orange trees, roses and vibrant flowers while the Green room offers a unique charm with a view onto the terrace. There is a stairwell leading onto the first floor to the fifth bedroom which has also an en-suite bathroom. There are also 5 separate rooms and a studio that can be rented with the White House. The "Hayati" rooms and the "Guest House", accommodating 14 people in total, each room with its private bathroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Service is very friendly. The owners, always available, are devoted to creating an environment that adds to your well being. In the evening it is possible to have a traditional Greek dinner and to enjoy the authentic flavours of Eubean cuisine, but make sure to ask for it in advance. The Villa Averoff is set on the outskirts of a village of Kirinthos, which provides all basic shopping needs and tavernas. You will find slightly more sophisticated shops, a post office, banks as well as a pharmacy and a health center in the town of Mandoudi, 5 minutes away by car....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- MP3 Dock
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 20 people
- Broadband Access
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Sofa Bed
- Tiled Stove
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
The Villa Averoff is situated in the North of the island of Evia, 2 hours away from Athens by car (nowadays the island is linked to the mainland with a suspension bridge). Set in the outskirts of a village in the valley of the river Cereus, the Villa Averoff is surrounded by verdant mountains and close to a beach that is part of Greek Mythology. The region is of immense natural beauty that combines beautiful beaches, mountains, hills, rivers, olive groves and fertile valleys. First class holiday destination, there is something of interest to be seen at every turn in North Evia, where modern life thrives alongside splendidly preserved culture and tradition.
The region is a perfect for a vacation, offering both a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere and easy access to a wide range of sights and activities nearby.
NEW!!! A ferry connection every two days, 4km from the Villa Averoff, will bring you to the Sporades islands, ie. Skiathos, Skopelos and Alonissos.
Other Activities: trekking, art & craft workshops, yoga classes, Greek traditional dancing classes and other activities
Year Purchased: 1833
About: I have spent my childhood years in Paris, France. I moved in Athens, Greece as a teenager and later on, in 2005, I have decided to move to the island of Evia, take over the property of my grandparents and restore it in a way that it doesn't lose its authenticity and character. I will be more than happy to welcome you in our special family estate.
Why Euboea, Greece:
The Villa Averoff, a historic estate, was owned by the Averoff family since my ancestor Avgerinos Averoff, a nobleman from Northern Greece, bought the land in 1833, when the island of Evia was liberated from the Ottoman occupation. Today, the Villa Averoff, has opened its gates to guests for a unique accommodation experience, in one of the two beautiful mansions of the estate: the Red House and the White House.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Unique benefits of the property: An elegant and unpretentious estate that offers a unique experience to visitors, as it holds its character and atmosphere from the olden days. Combing simplicity with style, it can provide a relaxed and "away from it all" vacation time to its guests. Its magnificent garden and small animal farm makes it perfect for children. Unique benefits of the area: Beautiful beaches and wonderful nature, rivers, canyons and unimaginable greenery, a natural environment that offers plenty of alternatives to visitors all year round.
- Primary: +30 6972849640
- Secondary: +30 2227023049
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Villa Averoff White House terace
The Red House living room
The Red House staircase
The Red House Master bedroom
The Red House kitchen
The White House living room
The White House Master bedroom
The White House kitchen
The Villa Averoff swimming pool
Kria Vrisi beach
Beach in the area
The Villa Averoff (Yoga) Hall
The Villa Averoff Red House, accommodates 8 people
The Red House Dinning Room
The Red House Master bedroom
The Red House St. Maria bedroom
The Villa Averoff White House, sleeps 11 people
The White House hall
The White House Blue room
The Villa Averoff garden in spring
The Villa Averoff small animal farm
Lovely beach close to the Villa
The coast of Northern Evia
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.