Luxury Villa in Quiet Location Close to Beach and Ammenities.(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8.
This is the perfect location in which to relax and provides the ideal contrast to Orlando. The property was built in 2000 on a half acre plot in a quiet area less than a mile from the beach at Manasota Key. It is located on Lemon Avenue which is a gravel road with no through traffic and provides a safe walk to the beach. The landscaped garden and flowering shrubs give the villa privacy, not overlooked by neighbouring properties. The villa is furnished as a home, not as a typical rental property, with many pictures, ornaments & floral features. Although set in a quiet and relaxing area the amenities of shops and restaurants are only a 5 minute drive away. The nearby town of Venice has a range of upmarket shops, restaurants, a theatre and many leisure and sporting activities. There are also a number of excellent golf courses within a short drive. The nearby motorway gives easy access to Orlando, Tampa, Naples and other parts of Florida.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2006
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- The master bedroom has a King size bed, bedside tables with lamps, chest of drawers, couch, and occasional chair.. There are also two large walk-in closets. The main guest bedroom has a Queen size bed and also has a chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps and a large walk-inwardrobe. Both these bedrooms have a television and direct access through sliding doors onto the pool area. The third and fourth bedrooms each have two single beds, chest of drawers and walk-in wardrobe....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The master bathroom en suite with the master bedroom has a jacuzzi bath, large shower, separate toilet, and twin basins with large mirror. Bathroom 2 is en-suite with the main guest bedroom and has a bath with shower, separate toilet and twin basins. The third bedroom is between bedrooms 3 and 4 and has a bath with shower and toilet....moreless
- The electrically heated pool is 28ft. by 14ft. and 6ft. at deep end shelving to 2 ft. at the other. At the deep end there is a waterfall feature and wide steps at the other. Surrounding the pool is a wide sitting area, under cover on one side plus an outside shower. There is a dining table and chairs plus a range of loungers and chairs on which to relax and enjoy the warm sunshine. It is all enclosed with mesh netting to keep the insects out but allow the sun's rays in. The pool area is completely private and not overlooked by other properties or passing traffic. The fully equipped kitchen has a round breakfast table with four chairs plus four stools at the breakfast bar. A separate utility room has a dryer, washing machine and sink. In addition to the entertainment facilities in the family room there is an extensive selection of brochures and guides, books, games and puzzles. A separate sitting room provides a quiet area away from the family room and kitchen. Wireless internet....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $124.98
- No additional mandatory fees
Deposit of £100 per week required at time of booking with balance payable at least two months prior to commencement of stay. £100 per week refundable deposit to cover cost of breakages and spillages is required with final payment. An additional £75 per week is required for pool heating.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Manasota Beach is located in Sarasota County which abounds with beautiful beaches, golf courses and many wilderness areas rich in wildlife. Our home is located on Lemon Avenue which is gravel road leading to the beach at Manasota Key just across the Intercoastal Waterway, which divides the mainland from a string of island keys. The nearest town is Venice five miles away. However only three miles from the villa all your daily needs can be met at Venice Shopping Plaza which has a wide range of shops including major supermarkets such as WalMart and Publix, Home Depot and Target as well as many specialised outlets and family restaurants. The Interstate 75 motorway linking Tampa to the north with Naples and Miami to the south is only eight miles away.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: UK resident. .
Why the Owner Chose Englewood, FL, USA:
Property was built in 2000 and is located in a quiet residential within easy walking distance of the beach. The garden attracts a variety of wildlife and the pool is not overlooked by any other properties.
- Primary: +44 01285720421
- Secondary: +44 (0)1285 720190 Answerphone
The villa set in its own mature private garden.
Pool and covered lanai
Open plan entrance hall leading to dining room ,sitting room, kitchen and family
Sitting room with access to pool area.
Kitchen with access to utility and garage.
Family room with access to pool area.
Master bathroom with double vanity, bath and walk in shower.
Twin guest bedroom
Manasota Key Beach
Front of villa, driveway and garage.
Kitchen and family room.
Family room with access to guest bedrooms.
Master bedroom with access to pool area.
Guest bedroom with access to pool area.
Twin guest bedroom.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.