The Edinburgh Address is proud to present our fantastic one bedroom, one bathroom ground floor property on Cumberland Street. Our property offers a high standard of city living, with the interior being recently renovated to present itself excellently and the exterior exuding traditional Georgian charm.
The living room of the apartment is simple, elegant and stylish. There is a fantastic mix of classic and modern.
This chic one bedroom apartment has been finished to the highest of standards, boasting an elegant simplicity in its design. The living room faces onto Cumberland Street with two large windows looking onto the quiet outside. As well as two large comfy sofas, there's a dining table with perfect space for an intimate meal for two. Sit back and relax whilst watching something great on the large flat screen TV after a long day of exploring Edinburgh's historic streets.
The kitchen has everything you'll need for your self catering city get-away, with all fittings and appliances being of an excellent standard. It's fully equipped with oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave as well as a Nespresso coffee machine plus milk Aeroccino.
Our Cumberland Street apartment's one bedroom is spacious with a floor to ceiling window looking out onto the cobbled street at the back of the apartment, providing more privacy. The luxurious super king sized bed will provide you with a night of fantastic sleep, ready for your next day of seeing what Edinburgh has to offer. With large fitted wardrobes, the room offers ample storage.
The bathroom is fitted with a large walk-in shower.
In completing the booking guests confirm that they have read and agreed to The Edinburgh Address terms and conditions, please find these on our website.
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 25 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address required)
- Names and ages of all guests required
- Reason for your stay with us must be given
- Additional review and agreement to our terms and conditions
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups for party purposes
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
-We also reserve the right to refuse entry to parties who do not match the information provided.
-Abusive or inappropriate conduct towards staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- A refundable damage deposit of £250 or 10% of the rental balance (if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure pending no damages or deductions.
- Check ins are arranged directly with the owner’s property manager
There is a check-in window from 3:30pm to 7pm and check ins out with this time frame are subject to availability and will be subject to an additional charge.
The Edinburgh Address T&Cs apply. Contact us or visit our website for details!