House of character that can accommodate 8 people on a park of 9000 m².
Located 5 minutes from the ramparts of Guérande, 5 minutes from the beaches of Mesquer and 15 minutes from the beautiful beaches of La Baule and La Turballe. Completely renovated.
Ideal for a family holiday, do not bother, there is all the equipment for young and old:
- Bicycles, sandpit, swing, board games, ...
- Garden furniture, Relax chairs, BBQ
On the ground floor, 1 large living room of 45 m² with fireplace in operation, 1 bathroom, 1 beautiful kitchen of 15 m² in the rotunda including:
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Table and chairs
- Fridge, Freezer
- Tableware for 8 people
Dining room with fireplace (free wood available).
Upstairs, 1 bathroom with shower, bath and basin, 1 sanitary and 3 large bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1: 1 double bed 160x200 and 1 shower room
- Bedroom 2: in the rotunda, 1 double bed 140x200
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds, 1 double bed 140x200
- At disposal a cot with bars
- Possibility of adding a sleeping
Equipped with Wi-Fi Internet, TV, DVD, PS3, Games ...
- The medieval city of Guérande,
- The bay of La Baule,
- The salt marshes of Guérande and its salt workers,
- La Brière and its barge and carriage rides,
- The wild coast
- The harbor of Saint Nazaire and the naval constructions (famous for the construction of famous steamers)
- Walk fishing
- Horse riding at 1km
- Diving, jet skiing, ...
Useful information :
- Rental of sheets and duvet cover possible for 60 €
- 50 € promotion if booking 2 weeks in a row outside the months of July and August
- Cleaning possible at the end of the stay for 90 €
- Possibility to rent short periods outside school holidays
- We do not accept our animal friends.
- Deposit: 30% when booking
- Security deposit: 600 € on arrival
- The city tax is not included in the prices indicated (€ 0.50 per night per person over 18 years old).
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information (by email or phone).
We will be delighted to welcome you to our beautiful region.
Mr and Mrs BARREAU
Mail: contact @ yloh. fr
Telephone: 06. 61. 17. 01. 15