312 Park Ave is a perfect family house for your Park City vacation! This 3 bedroom + bunk room, 3.5 half bath is a perfect home base to enjoy everything Park City has to offer. Steps to Main Street and the slopes you can enjoy Park City with or without a car when staying in one of the best locations in town.
We are a local family and want to make sure your trip to Park City is memorable! We offer unparalleled customer service and insider tips to help make your vacation extraordinary.
House sleeps up 12 PEOPLE IN BEDS!
• Master bedroom has a King Bed and remodeled ensuite bath with shower (2)
• Just outside the door of the master (and on a private floor with the master) there is a built in "Harry Potter" bunk (1 twin bed).
• Second bedroom has a Queen bed and remodeled ensuite bathroom with tub and shower (2)
• Third bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed (3). There is also a twin mattress under the full that can be used for another person. (1) This room also has an ensuite bathroom with shower.
• Fourth "bedroom" is an open bunk room/living room. (It is not a closed in bedroom) This room as two twin over twin bunk beds (4). It also has a built in media center...perfect room for kids!
• The large couch in the main living room can also sleep one or two people if necessary.
This home is especially well-appointed with private outdoor space, offering 2 decks (including one with an 8 person hot tub!) with seating, tables & chairs on all for maximum enjoyment of the afternoon sun after a day on the mountain!
The layout lends itself to family or group stays, with quiet bedrooms separated from the large communal dining / cooking / lounge areas, and is stylishly appointed, with quality furniture throughout, as well private bathrooms, and masses of storage space in closets, chests-of-drawers and bedside-tables.
Selected features include:
• Gourmet kitchen w/ marble counter-tops and top-end appliances
• Large split-level open-plan living/dining area with breakfast bar, and adjoining outdoor deck
• Indoor seating in the kitchen for 14 (two tables and bar seating) w/ additional outdoor seating for 4
• Two large lounge areas (with new couches, LCD TV, DVD player, apple tv, netflix, and Playstation 2) This is particularly nice with traveling with kids. They can take over the lower living room and leave the kitchen/upper living area for the adults!
• Flat screen TVs in each bedroom
• New Washer and Dryer
The house also offers two private off street outdoor parking spots in the driveway ( plus extra on-street parking by request if you have more than 2 cars)
We have the house supplied with everything you might need for an extra special family vacation too:
• High Chair
• Toddler friendly eating supplies
• Apple TV/Netflix
• Playstation (2 controllers, 3 games)
• 2 sleds (+ directions to local sledding spots!)
• Board Games and Puzzles including Monopoly, Scrabble and more…
So Many Mountains!
- Park City Mountain is virtually our front yard (and in 2015 connected to the Canyons via gondola!) Quittin' Time run can be accessed from the pedestrian stairs next to the house. 600 feet and you are on the slopes!
- Deer Valley is only a 3 minute drive away.
- The incomparable Alta, Snowbird, Sundance, Brighton, Snowbasin and Solitude mountains are all within 45 minutes drive ... you can really never get bored of skiing or riding here. Utah has the best powder and mountain bike trails on Earth!
Main street park city is literally out the back door. Just take the same outdoor stairs one flight down to the best restaurants and nightlife in town. This house really is the best location in town!