|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
7 Night Minimum Year Round
This beachfront luxury property provides unparalleled sweeping ocean views and is the perfect home base for travelers who love beach-walking, surfing, whale watching, boating, and kayaking. Opportunities for golfing and bicycling are nearby, as well as the great restaurants, fine dining, and local seafood of Dana Point and San Clemente.
Beach Road in Dana Point, California has the distinct advantage of sitting directly on the beach with the famous Pacific Coast Highway and breathtaking Amtrak Pacific Surfliner train line behind it. Staying here you’ll be just 30 minutes from the airport, and 2 minutes to the train station. You’ll have easy access to the freeway, making it easy to enjoy all of our famous local theme parks including Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Sea World and more!
This beachfront vacation rental offers privacy and seclusion in the security of a gate-guarded community. Entirely remodeled this contemporary beach front property features a professionally designed interior with custom furniture is adorned with natural finishes, providing an organic feel throughout, and also includes unique luxury amenities including a Tesla charger in the garage. Add it all together and you’ll be enjoying the very best of high-class coastal California living in this one-of-a-kind beachfront vacation rental!
Entry: The entryway to this home includes:
- Reclaimed oak wood floor
- Custom Iron and shell sconces
- Pewter and mirror console
- Wire mesh curtain
Billiard Room: The rustic and refined billiard room has plenty of space for watching or playing billiards. In the billiard room you will find.
- Custom 6 foot billiard table
- Antique zinc light fixture
- Seating for 2
- Samsung LED TV and Blue-ray player
- Incredible sound system with in-ceiling speakers.
Great room: This open layout design pours into the great room, which is a front-row seat to the panoramic ocean view. The white quartz fireplace provides a cozy element while the state of the art surround sound system is optimal for entertaining. The great room features:
- Spacious room with dual sitting areas
- Custom U shaped linen sectional with all down fill
- Cartier leather ottoman with stainless straps
- Over-sized wood mirror
- Antique hand carved mermaid
- Custom built-in stainless sofa table
- Linen drapery on wood and iron rods all self-lined
- Wood frame floating sofa with all down fill pillows
- Custom swivel chairs in Cayman crocodile
- Reclaimed wood cocktail table with stone top
- Beautiful quartz fireplace for warm and elegant evenings
- Wood and zinc table
- Ambient lighting in ceiling
- Samsung Plasma TV, Blu-ray player, and incredible surround sound system.
Dining Room: Next to the kitchen, the dining room seats six in stunning modern coastal style. The dining room includes:
- Custom chandelier in iron with shell crystals
- Stainless dining table with reclaimed wood base
- Fully upholstered dining chairs in linen with nail heads
- Reclaimed wood buffet with mirror front and antique hardware
- Wood and iron mirror with rope
Kitchen: The gourmet kitchen is ideal for the culinary-minded with azure granite counter tops, center island, custom cabinetry, and new stainless steel appliances. The gourmet kitchen features:
- Azure Seas granite counter-top with back-splash
- Custom cabinetry with ribbed glass
- Recessed lighting and abundant natural light from skylights
- Stainless steel appliances and over-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen Island with marble top
- There is also a Booster seat for an infant (not a full size highchair)
Master Suite: A back lit wooden staircase leads into the master suite and onto the oceanfront balcony. The master suite is complete with a handcrafted bed frame draped with elegant linens, blackout shades for ultimate relaxation, custom wet bar, and a sitting area to enjoy ocean views and watch the sunset. In the master suite you will find:
- Custom CA King wood bed with built in nightstands and one touch overhead lighting
- Custom cabinet with sink and refrigerator and stone top
- Over-sized fully upholstered slipcover chairs in linen
- Wood and glass end table
- Drawers with electrical for phone charging
- Black-out linen drapery on wood and iron rods
- Jute inset carpet
- Samsung LED TV, Blu-ray player, and incredible sound system with surround sound and in-ceiling speakers.
- Private balcony with water resistant outdoor speakers and sweeping ocean views.
Master Bathroom: Master bath serves as a relaxing retreat with heated floors, dual sinks, travertine counter tops; with separate Jacuzzi tub and stone shower. In the master bath you will find:
- Full heated floors on timer
- All stone bath in cross cut silver travertine with Jacuzzi tub
- Separate shower with seat and shampoo shelves
- Custom vanity with ribbed glass uppers and lighted interiors
- Vessel sinks with wall mount fixtures and built-in mirrors
- Private water closet with ribbed glass door
- All cedar walk in closet
- In ceiling speakers with volume control.
Bunk Bed Room: This is no ordinary bunk room! Simply designed, with a touch of nautical flair, this spacious room will please any guest.
- 2 custom built bunks sets, each have their own personal sconce. Each bunk set has a double bed on the bottom and a single bed on the top. This room sleeps 6.
- Custom tongue and groove wall treatment adds additional detail to this room.
- Sisal carpet is cool and comfortable
- Private full bath with heated floors and sliding barn door
- Bunk Room
- Samsung LED TV and Blu-ray player.
- Incredible sound system with surround sound and in-ceiling speakers.
Guest Room: The guest room is like a second masters bedroom with a queen bed and private bath. The guest room features:
- Queen upholstered platform bed with matching chests and media dresser
- Sisal carpet
- Private full bath with heated floors
- Samsung LED TV and Blu-ray player.
Powder Bath: An additional bathroom features:
- Custom back lit onyx counter-tops and wall
- Vessel sink with wall mount fixture
- Sconces in stainless with hide shades
Outdoor features: This entertainer’s dream home would not be complete without a private beach in the backyard, built-in barbecue and outdoor shower. The patio features its own sound system with weather-resistant speakers. Lounge chairs and other seating provided for endless hours of enjoyment by the sea.
- A pack & play style crib is also provided
- A Tesla charging station is available in the garage.
There is parking for 4 cars total (no more). There are 2 spots in the garage, 1 spot in front of the garage, and 1 spot by the trash cans.
Please Note the following rental terms: Please Note the following rental terms:
Long Term renters welcome
Wheel chair accessible – Downstairs
MAXIMUM OF 12 PERSONS ON PROPERTY AT ANY TIME
NO PARTIES, GATHERINGS, WEDDINGS, REUNIONS ALLOWED
Non-Smoking Only – ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ON PROPERTY INCLUDING INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
Pets Not Allowed – NO VISITING ANIMALS OF ANY SIZE
Parking - This gated community has limited parking. This property allows a maximum of 4 cars through the gate at any one time.
Beachside Vacation Rentals is the premier Vacation Rental Management company located in San Clemente. We have many beautiful properties in San Clemente and other San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles county beach towns, including ocean view condos in the pier bowl, stunning luxury homes, and everything in between. As a small rental management company, our vacation rental managers are personal, friendly and care about the rental experience you have.
This custom-built home amazed us at every turn! From the one-of-a-kind furniture to the heated bathroom floors and in-ceiling speakers, this house is simply stunning and ultimately comfortable. We loved it immediately, and the backyard patio and deck, with ocean view and private beach, made us love it even more!
The ocean is right in your backyard! This vacation home brings the beach to you. Night or day, you can enjoy being beside the sea.
Each bedroom has it's own bathroom, making this house very comfortable and convenient for your guests, while the in-ceiling speakers, gourmet kitchen, and billiard room make this a great house for entertaining.
The master suite with it's spacious bedroom, kitchenette, and ocean view deck also makes this home wonderful.
This home is so clean and comfortable, and we did not lack for anything; very well equipped!
Enjoyed the spa, TV in every room, and had we been younger would have used a lot of the outdoor sports equipment you had available.
Excellent and communications were immediately attend with Beachside
The beds were very comfortable.
This home exceeded our expectations as it relates to the interior finish quality, it really was AWESOME! The home was well appointed with great sound systems in most of the rooms, flat screen TV's and beautiful furnishings. The privacy of the deck overlooking the beautiful ocean was a real treat for us. Most of our dinners were out on the deck which has nice furnishings out there as well. We knew the beach was going to be rocky, however, we enjoyed the beach and how it changed with the tides throughout the week. There was nothing negative about our stay and Alise was very attentive to anything that we needed. We would certainly consider staying here again!
We just spent a week at this home and it was everything we expected. Clean, great furnishings, private and restful. The only downside is the beach is not really usable because of the rocks and shore breaks. We did sit on the deck and enjoyed the ocean waves and cool breeze daily. We had four boys (ages 8-11) who still found lots to do and no one complained about not being able to get in the water. We did take day trips to the surrounding beaches. We loved Doheny at high tide for surfing and San Clemente for boogie boarding. Both are a quick drive from the house and we were able to use towels and boogie boards provided by the house. There is a washer and dryer in the garage so it was easy to unload our towels and get the washer going before tracking the mess inside. Elise was very helpful with anything we needed so we always felt well taken care of. The bunk room has two twin over full beds so the kids did have to sleep together. The master suite is amazing and a great retreat from the kids. We are definitely coming back and have already been recommending it to our friends.
The House was Clean and beautiful w/everything we needed there.
Without question this home has been designed for comfortable, casual elegance. The bed linens are appropriately soft, the colors are soothing, the lighting is dramatic, and the bedrooms are all ensuite. The property is well cleaned and as noted, Elise from Beachside is a delight to work with. And the location - a mixed bag - because it's well situated to all the Dana Point Harbor attractions and you can easily get to Laguna and Newport. We knew the beach was rocky beforehand, but the beach is both an attraction and detraction in reality. It's wonderful to gaze at the waves and enjoy the sound of the surf. But the beach is incredibly rocky and difficult to walk on. There's no sand castle building in front of the home to be sure, so you have to balance out what is most important to you. That being said, it is a gorgeous home, far nicer than most vacation rentals, being well serviced and cared for by the property manager. We enjoyed our time here tremendously.
As mentioned, just a wonderfully comfortable and beautiful property and if you're lucky enough to have Elise Comeau as your guest relations manager you will be in great hands. Really anything you need will be taken care of. Highly recommended setup.