Luxury Beach Front Property in Capo Beach(6 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Custom built, professionally designed ocean front home full of luxury features!
This beachfront luxury property provides unparalleled sweeping ocean views and is the perfect home base for travelers who love beach-walking, surfing, whale watching, boating, and kayaking. Opportunities for golfing and bicycling are nearby, as well as the great restaurants, fine dining, and local seafood of Dana Point and San Clemente.
Beach Road in Dana Point, California has the distinct advantage of sitting directly on the beach with the famous Pacific Coast Highway and breathtaking Amtrak Pacific Surfliner train line behind it. Staying here you’ll be just 30 minutes from the airport, and 2 minutes to the train station. You’ll have easy access to the freeway, making it easy to enjoy all of our famous local theme parks including Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Sea World and more!
This beachfront vacation rental offers privacy and seclusion in the security of a gate-guarded community. Entirely remodeled this contemporary beach front property features a professionally designed interior with custom furniture is adorned with natural finishes, providing an organic feel throughout, and also includes unique luxury amenities including a Tesla charger in the garage. Add it all together and you’ll be enjoying the very best of high-class coastal California living in this one-of-a-kind beachfront vacation rental!
Entry: The entryway to this home includes:
- Reclaimed oak wood floor
- Custom Iron and shell sconces
- Pewter and mirror console
- Wire mesh curtain
Billiard Room: The rustic and refined billiard room has plenty of space for watching or playing billiards. In the billiard room you will find.
- Custom 6 foot billiard table
- Antique zinc light fixture
- Seating for 2
- Samsung LED TV and Blue-ray player
- Incredible sound system with in-ceiling speakers.
Great room: This open layout design pours into the great room, which is a front-row seat to the panoramic ocean view. The white quartz fireplace provides a cozy element while the state of the art surround sound system is optimal for entertaining. The great room features:
- Spacious room with dual sitting areas
- Custom U shaped linen sectional with all down fill
- Cartier leather ottoman with stainless straps
- Over-sized wood mirror
- Antique hand carved mermaid
- Custom built-in stainless sofa table
- Linen drapery on wood and iron rods all self-lined
- Wood frame floating sofa with all down fill pillows
- Custom swivel chairs in Cayman crocodile
- Reclaimed wood cocktail table with stone top
- Beautiful quartz fireplace for warm and elegant evenings
- Wood and zinc table
- Ambient lighting in ceiling
- Samsung Plasma TV, Blu-ray player, and incredible surround sound system.
Dining Room: Next to the kitchen, the dining room seats six in stunning modern coastal style. The dining room includes:
- Custom chandelier in iron with shell crystals
- Stainless dining table with reclaimed wood base
- Fully upholstered dining chairs in linen with nail heads
- Reclaimed wood buffet with mirror front and antique hardware
- Wood and iron mirror with rope
Kitchen: The gourmet kitchen is ideal for the culinary-minded with azure granite counter tops, center island, custom cabinetry, and new stainless steel appliances. The gourmet kitchen features:
- Azure Seas granite counter-top with back-splash
- Custom cabinetry with ribbed glass
- Recessed lighting and abundant natural light from skylights
- Stainless steel appliances and over-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen Island with marble top
- There is also a Booster seat for an infant (not a full size highchair)
Master Suite: A back lit wooden staircase leads into the master suite and onto the oceanfront balcony. The master suite is complete with a handcrafted bed frame draped with elegant linens, blackout shades for ultimate relaxation, custom wet bar, and a sitting area to enjoy ocean views and watch the sunset. In the master suite you will find:
- Custom CA King wood bed with built in nightstands and one touch overhead lighting
- Custom cabinet with sink and refrigerator and stone top
- Over-sized fully upholstered slipcover chairs in linen
- Wood and glass end table
- Drawers with electrical for phone charging
- Black-out linen drapery on wood and iron rods
- Jute inset carpet
- Samsung LED TV, Blu-ray player, and incredible sound system with surround sound and in-ceiling speakers.
- Private balcony with water resistant outdoor speakers and sweeping ocean views.
Master Bathroom: Master bath serves as a relaxing retreat with heated floors, dual sinks, travertine counter tops; with separate Jacuzzi tub and stone shower. In the master bath you will find:
- Full heated floors on timer
- All stone bath in cross cut silver travertine with Jacuzzi tub
- Separate shower with seat and shampoo shelves
- Custom vanity with ribbed glass uppers and lighted interiors
- Vessel sinks with wall mount fixtures and built-in mirrors
- Private water closet with ribbed glass door
- All cedar walk in closet
- In ceiling speakers with volume control.
Bunk Bed Room: This is no ordinary bunk room! Simply designed, with a touch of nautical flair, this spacious room will please any guest.
- 2 custom built bunks sets, each have their own personal sconce. Each bunk set has a double bed on the bottom and a single bed on the top. This room sleeps 6.
- Custom tongue and groove wall treatment adds additional detail to this room.
- Sisal carpet is cool and comfortable
- Private full bath with heated floors and sliding barn door
- Bunk Room
- Samsung LED TV and Blu-ray player.
- Incredible sound system with surround sound and in-ceiling speakers.
Guest Room: The guest room is like a second masters bedroom with a queen bed and private bath. The guest room features:
- Queen upholstered platform bed with matching chests and media dresser
- Sisal carpet
- Private full bath with heated floors
- Samsung LED TV and Blu-ray player.
Powder Bath: An additional bathroom features:
- Custom back lit onyx counter-tops and wall
- Vessel sink with wall mount fixture
- Sconces in stainless with hide shades
Outdoor features: This entertainer’s dream home would not be complete without a private beach in the backyard, built-in barbecue and outdoor shower. The patio features its own sound system with weather-resistant speakers. Lounge chairs and other seating provided for endless hours of enjoyment by the sea.
- A pack & play style crib is also provided
- A Tesla charging station is available in the garage.
There is parking for 4 cars total (no more). There are 2 spots in the garage, 1 spot in front of the garage, and 1 spot by the trash cans.
Dana Point Short Term Rental Permit Number: STR16-0556
Please Note the following rental terms: Please Note the following rental terms:
Long Term renters welcome
Wheel chair accessible – Downstairs
MAXIMUM OF 12 PERSONS ON PROPERTY AT ANY TIME
NO PARTIES, GATHERINGS, WEDDINGS, REUNIONS ALLOWED
Non-Smoking Only – ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ON PROPERTY INCLUDING INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
Pets Not Allowed – NO VISITING ANIMALS OF ANY SIZE
Parking - This gated community has limited parking. This property allows a maximum of 4 cars through the gate at any one time.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Weekly Only Winter/Spring 2017
Jan 2 - May 25, 2017
7 night min stay
Weekly Only Early Summer 2017
May 26 - Jun 22, 2017
7 night min stay
High Summer 2017
Jun 23 - Aug 12, 2017
7 night min stay
Weekly Only Late Summer 2017
Aug 13 - Sep 4, 2017
7 night min stay
Weekly Only Fall/Winter 2017
Sep 5 - Dec 17, 2017
5 night min stay
Christmas/New Years 2017
Dec 18 - Jan 3, 2018
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Beachside Vacation Rentals
About: Beachside Vacation Rentals is the premier Vacation Rental Management company located in San Clemente. We have many beautiful properties in San Clemente and other San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles county beach towns, including ocean view condos in the pier bowl, stunning luxury homes, and everything in between. As a small rental management company, our vacation rental managers are personal, friendly and care about the rental experience you have.
Why Capistrano Beach, Dana Point, CA, USA:
This custom-built home amazed us at every turn! From the one-of-a-kind furniture to the heated bathroom floors and in-ceiling speakers, this house is simply stunning and ultimately comfortable. We loved it immediately, and the backyard patio and deck, with ocean view and private beach, made us love it even more!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The ocean is right in your backyard! This vacation home brings the beach to you. Night or day, you can enjoy being beside the sea. Each bedroom has it's own bathroom, making this house very comfortable and convenient for your guests, while the in-ceiling speakers, gourmet kitchen, and billiard room make this a great house for entertaining. The master suite with it's spacious bedroom, kitchenette, and ocean view deck also makes this home wonderful.
- Primary: 800-408-1822
- Secondary: +1 9493691897
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to your beach front home in Dana Point, CA!
Back patio with ocean views and private beach!
Ocean view living room with sliding doors onto the beachfront patio!
Great room layout connects living room, kitchen, and dining room.
Kitchen, looking toward the dining room and ocean
Billiard room. In-ceiling speakers will take your game to the next level.
Spacious master suite includes custom cabinetry with sink and refrigerator.
Ocean views, TV, and blackout curtains provided for your comfort.
Master bathroom includes Jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
View from the master suite balcony.
Queen bedroom private bathroom.
Bunk room bathroom.
Relax and enjoy your time by the sea at this custom-built luxury home.
Beach front patio with outdoor seating, built-in grill, outdoor shower
Two seating areas with custom furnishings and sliding doors onto beach front patio.
Marble-topped island, custom cabinets, and granite counters in the kitchen.
Dining room seats 6 in fully upholstered chairs beneath a custom chandelier.
Half bathroom with vessel sink.
Master suite includes private balcony with sweeping ocean views!
Master bathroom features heated floors and jetted tub.
Master bedroom ocean view balcony.
Queen room has private bathroom
Bunk room features 6 custom built bunks, TV, and sound system.
We provide beach gear for your fun & convenience (colors and styles may vary).
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.