Luxury Sundaria villa - the unique peaceful place to enjoy your special time in Bali:
- was designed and built by luxury interior architect David Collins
- amazing rice field view from living room and both bedrooms
- close to Ubud center (5km away), far from the downtown traffic and noise
- soothing sounds of nature, flowing small river and singing birds
- private infinity pool with views over the river and jungle
- delicious breakfast for 2 included
- Villa Manager at your service
- fairy-maid keeps the villa clean and tidy every day
- romantic gift for honeymoon couples
- children and small babies are welcomed (baby cot and high-chair provided)
- air-conditioned bedrooms with mosquito nets
- comfortable luxury mattresses and high quality bed linen for 5 star hotels
- fast fiber-optic WI FI and cable TV
- complimentary laundry/ironing service
- tropical fruit basket on arrival
We created Sundaria villa for you...
The design of the villa is using unique artifacts from various islands of Indonesia. Beds are handmade from recycled teakwood, 100 years old chests and cabinets.
Villa has been featured in both the New York Times & Indonesia Design Magazines.
Villa is located a short 5 km north from central Ubud in a uniquely private and hidden small valley bordered by sweeping lines of coconut trees and accented by a winding creek.
In the walking distance (3-5 minutes) can be easily found 4 cafes, yoga studio and small shop.
VIEW VIEW VIEW
Surrounded by beautiful coconut palms with stunning view over the rice fields and tropical garden. During the night time dusk you have a chance to enjoy the stars and fireflies.
In the main bedroom:
Super comfortable matrass, AC, mosquito net, en suite bathroom.
View over the sunrise, river and jungles.
There is enough space to place a baby cot or extra bed.
In the second bedroom:
Super comfortable matrass, AC, mosquito net, en suite private bathroom.
Big office table, comfortable office chair, printer, safety box and basic office stationery.
Comfy big sofa with two huge armchairs and coffee table. Big new LED TV with internet and cable tv available for your entertainment.
Amazing view for the rice field valley and sunset sky.
Fully equipped for your culinary masterpieces: knives from Victorinox, Zwilling, blender, mixer, juice maker, oven and many other useful tools. Ceramic dish ware designed by handmade Jengala factory.
The infinity private pool is always at your service looking over the river, jungle and rice field.
Private swimming pool – 8x4m
Estate pool – 17x4m
In walking distance:
Yoga classes – 3-5 min walking
Thai food cafe – 3-5 min walking
Ojas cafe with healthy food – 5 min walking
Om Ham restaurant - 5 min walking
Indonesian food warung – 5 min
Small shop – 3 minutes
Supermarket Delta Dewata - 5 minutes drive
Ubud center – 7 minutes drive
Famous Tegalallang terraces – 5 minutes drive
Tirta Empul Palace – 10 minites drive
Monkey forest – 10 minutes drive
Bali Bird Park – 20-25 minutes drive
Communication with guests
The villa manager Ayu will be there during the day to assist you to arrange transportation, motorbike rentals, food delivery, massages, tours and any other activities that might entice you during your stay. She is an extremely sweet and gentle Balinese woman and will be happy to help you find your way around Ubud and Bali.
Our fairy-maid Nyoman will keep the villa clean and tidy. She also cooks yummy breakfasts.
We, Daniel and Kate, will be very happy to help you with recommendations of places to visit or services to choose from. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you'd need any assistance, have any question, or anything at all.
We're always happy to help!