KIKI’s Kamp is our full time residence. You won't find a better family friendly house. The views from the expansive windows are the best. With a South facing view you get awesome sunsets every evening. The home is extremely well equipped. We even supply all the household goods you could possibly need during your stay as a convenince to all of our guests. Read the reviews! Kiki's Kamp will not disappoint!
Summer - Sunday to Sunday rental.
Our home is 2500 square feet all on one level and offers generous living, dining and kitchen areas in the center between the 2 sleeping areas. Every room has a view of the ocean. This layout makes it a perfect vacation rental for 2 small or one large family. Located at 333 S. Bald Head Wynd, KIKI’s Kamp is about 50 steps across the street from the beach access and a 7 minute walk to the Bald Head Island Club. It is a short ten minute ride to the Maritime Market and about the same distance to the island ferry landing.
• East side has Queen bedroom, Bedroom with 2 Twins and a full bathroom to share. Twin bedroom has 32” flat panel tv, blu ray – smart DVD player and seating. Perfect for the children to play games or watch tv and videos.
• West side has King Bedroom with en suite full bath, Full bathroom off of hallway and bedroom with 2 twins.
• Center living area has a large seating area and wet bar as well as a smaller seating area and a casual dining/game table. Large dining area seats 10 comfortably. Also included is a Smart tv, DVD/CD player and a wide variety of music CD’s
• Galley kitchen opens to the living area with a breakfast bar for 4. The kitchen is well equipped for all of your cooking needs.
• South west facing large front deck with screen porch as well as a covered area has a spectacular view of South Beach and the fascinating shipping channel.
• Cool and inviting north east facing rear deck is a great place for quiet afternoon reading.
• Outdoor shower with dressing area to refresh yourself and the kids after a day at the beach.
• Even if it rains, the children have an expansive area to play in the sand under the house.
Our goal is to assure that you have a relaxing and stress free vacation…..
Included in your rental:
• Shoals Club and Bald Head Island Club Guest Memberships are available for purchase.
• Complimentary steaming Netflix
• Complimentary secure WI-FI
• Full supply of paper products
• Pantry of herbs, spices, condiments, plastic wrap, aluminum foil,etc. We ask our guests to use what they need, leave what they found for the next guests.
• Complimentary Dish washer soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry detergent, liquid bath soap and cleaning products.
• Fresh clean bedding and towels
• Kitchen has plenty of dishes, glassware, cookware. Appliances include refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, wall oven with microwave, convection toaster oven, 5 burner solid surface cook top, coffeemaker, coffee bean grinder, griddle, Kitchen Aid mixer, Cuisinart food processor
• 2 4-passenger golf carts
• Beach chairs, umbrella and beach toys
We have been living full time on Bald Head Island for 18 years. We have access to wonderful repair services and are only a phone call away should you require any assistance during your stay. We are also available if you have any questions about activities and services on the island.
About the island
If you are looking for a busy fast paced vacation spot with crowded beaches, lots of traffic, Bald Head Island is not for you. If you favor quiet and relaxing time with your family and friends then a vacation on Bald Head Island is for you. Bald Head Island is only accessible by passenger ferry. The Shoals Club and The Bald Head Island Club have a variety of dining options as well as plenty of recreational activities for the whole family and will enhance your vacation experience on the island. There are other dining and recreation options. For a complete directory for island activities got to www.baldheadisland.org to view the Bald Head Island Chamber of Commerce web site. Even though you feel like you are on a remote island, we pride ourselves in our excellent Public Safety and other municipal services. In an emergency a call to 911 is responded quickly and professionally by certified EMS personnel. Beginning in May Dosher Hospital will be manning a health clinic 7 days a week in the Public Safety Building on the island. A Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner will be available to treat minor injuries and illnesses.
Owner is a licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker.