"Lazy Daze" Lake Front Cottage Sleeps 4.(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Lake front 2BR/2BA Cottage on Lake Santeetlah with Dock & Pontoon
Cozy Lake Front 2 bedroom 2 bath Cottage with private dock, located in the quite neighborhood of Forest Lakes. Easy paved access off East Buffalo Circle , close to Hwy 129 "Tail of The Dragon", Santeetlah Marina, & Cheoah Beach.
Includes use of 28 ft. 12 person pontoon boat.
Full sized, fully equipped kitchen, all towels and linens are supplied.
Easy access to dock from large deck with grill and plenty of seating.
Screened porch to enjoy dining and amazing views of Beautiful lake Santeetlah.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Cozy 2 bedroom 2 bath cottage located in quite neighborhood of Forest Lakes. Includes use of 28 ft., 12 person, 60 Hp pontoon boat with weekly rental. Easy paved drive, parking for 2 and extra parking available. Easy access to home, dock and lake. great for children or the grand parents. Large screened porch off the kitchen for dining or relaxing. Large paved and partially covered deck with grill and out side seating. Lake and dock is easily accessible. Great boating, fishing, and swimming at the lake. Easy access to Hwy 129, "Tail of The Dragon'. Close to hiking, white water rafting, horseback riding, biking, zip-lining, and waterfalls. Scenic drives to Joyce Kilmer Forest, Cherohala Skyway, and Hwy 28. Day trips to Harrah's Casino, Great Smokey Mountains Railway, & Stecoah Arts Center....moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 9.75%
NO PETS ALLOWED!
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
paved patio, steps to screen porch, entrance to lower level.
cozy fire pit
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.