****PLEASE READ THIS SECTION BEFORE MAKING YOUR BOOKING DECISION.***
RATES: VRBO quotes "Average rates" which is a combination of high and low season. The rates are also unfortunately shown in US dollars. Below are my 2019 rates in Canadian dollars;
June 1 to June 28(Shoulder Season)- $249 weekdays and $345 weekends (min 5 night Stay)
June 29 to Aug 30 (High Season) $3,195/week - Sat to Sat
Aug 30 to Sept 4 $2280.00 (Sept Long weekend - 5 nights)
Sept 4 to Sept 30 - (Shoulder Season)$249 weekdays and $345 weekends (min 3 night stay)
Long weekends and Stat Holidays (outside of the high and shoulder season) are $395 (Sat, Sun and Monday) - min 3 night stay
The regular weekday rate when it is not in the high or shoulder season or not a stat holiday is $225/weekday night and $295 weekend nights - $1600 for a week - (min 3 night stay.)
**Gst & a $250 cleaning fee applies to all one week stays. For shorter stays the cleaning fee is adjusted based on the number of nights booked.
My Calendar appears booked for next summer. There are still some weeks available. I am not accepting payment until Jan 2019 so I have blocked my calendar. If you are interested in holding dates for 2019 please feel free to send me a note.
Available dates Summer of 2018 - Updated Aug 2, 2108
June 1 – 6 (min 5 night)
June 10-20 (- any 5 day period in this time frame)
June 24 to 29th - (min 5 night)
July - Sold out
August sold out
IMPORTANT PRE-BOOKING INFORMATION
1. Cable TV - Please be aware that we do NOT offer cable TV at the lake house. If you would like to watch FREE Netflix please bring your LAPTOP. We have a 27 inch monitor that you can connect to as well. We offer free high speed wifi at the Lake House.
2. This is NOT a party house. By party, we mean loud music, excessive noise and use of foul language etc. We had a couple of warnings this year as a result of guests were using foul language excessively while the neighbours were hosting their grandsons birthday party. A regular level of noise is perfectly okay. We are talking here about excessive and inappropriate noise. Please keep in mind that we are in a residential neighbourhood and our neighbours are full time residents. There is a 10:30 quiet time imposed by the Park Board and the area is patrolled and this by-law is strictly enforced.
3. The house is set up for a max of 13 guests. It is not acceptable to make a reservation and then bring in several more guests. We had a situation this year where 9 cars and 25 people arrived at the property. If this were to happen again we would have to turn away those in excess of 13 people and 5 cars.
4. Non-overnight guests are welcome to a max of 20 people. The extra day/evening guests will be charged $5/day or evening.
5. All of the rooms have fans. We do not offer air conditioning.
6. I only have an option to put one cleaning fee in the system. For 3 day stays the rate is $155. For one week stays the high season cleaning rate is $250. One week stays in the shoulder and low season $185.00 The system will default to $155. I will manually adjust your payment to reflect your length of stay cleaning fee before your deposit is accepted.
7. There is a $50/pet fee up to a max of two well trained dogs. If you did not indicate you were brining a pet when you initially booked, please inform us and we can accept your payment when you arrive.
8. Parking - Parking is at a premium at the lake. We have room to park 5 cars. There are no places to park other cars overnight at the lake so we ask that you keep this in mind as you plan for your stay. If you are having visitors and you already have 5 cars your guests can use the pay parking at main beach. It closes at 11pm. Current rate is $15/day