Palazzo Del Sol Beach Front Home in Destin, Florida(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Very Exclusive Private Home Located On Gulf Of Mexico In Destin, Florida
Mediterranean Style Home with over 110' of space with private pool located on the Gulf of Mexico. Home is designed with open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, sleeps 12 comfortably with 2 master suites. Master Suite upstairs has it's own living area for privacy and opens to an expansive balcony looking East and West along the Coastline. Views are incredible watching the Dolphins play outside your back door. The property has over an acre so you have plenty of space for cookouts and family gatherings around the pool. This is truly a one of a kind location and a luxurious home. Floors are all travertine with marble in master bathroom. Walk right out the back door and step onto the beautiful white sands and view the blue green waters Destin is known for.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 2-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Mar 1 - May 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jul 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 1 - Oct 31, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $2,000
- Cleaning Fee $375
- Tax Rate 11%
1. Maximum occupancy in the house is 12 people for sleeping.
2. Payment must be made in full no later than 20 days before arrival.
3. Nothing should be draped from the balcony railings to dry, nor should anything be thrown from the balcony.
4. Please dry off and be sand free before entering the house.
5. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
6. Florida law prohibits any glass containers in the pool area. No food or drink is permitted within four feet of the pool.
7. Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult while at the pool.
8. Children in diapers must wear a waterproof type swimming diaper while in the pool.
9. Do not throw water balloons in the pool as they will clog up the pump and filter system.
10. Pool furniture must remain within the fenced area and is not permitted on the beach.
11. PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE SEAGULLS FROM THE BALCONIES.
12. No indoor grilling. It is absolutely prohibited.
13. DO NOT TAKE HOUSE LINENS TO THE BEACH. You will be charged for missing or damaged linens. Please do not remove make-up with linens.
14. NO SMOKING is allowed inside the home. If this rule is violated it will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
15. All trash must be cleared and discarded in the proper receptacles provided at the house. If you are occupying the house on trash days (Tuesdays and Fridays) please take the cans to the street the night before (Monday night and Thursday night).
16. NO PARKING/DRIVING ON GRASS. Violation may result in forfeiture of deposit. You, the guest, are responsible for any vendors, visiting friends or family members while they are on the property.
17. NO PARKING ALONG GULF SHORE DRIVE. This is against the Holiday Isle Homeowners Association. YOU WILL BE TICKETED AND TOWED.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located close to some of the finest restaurants and most beautiful beaches on the Emerald Coast. Any type of shopping just minutes away from the home. Biking and walking path along Holiday Isle for your daily exercise and strolling to view the beautiful beaches. Grocery store and Target are 5 mins from the home for convenience. Charter Boats are located across the Harbor from Holiday Isle and Cruising Tours available daily for Sunsets.
About the owner: 850-837-4191
Why the Owner Chose Destin, FL, USA:
Private pool and beach, estate sized lot, facing the Gulf of Mexico, Gourmet Kitchen, Home totally renovated
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Location, Location, Location!!
- Primary: +1 8508374191
- Secondary: +1 8005414191
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living and Dining Room
Upstairs Half Bath
Sitting Area off Master Bedroom
Downstairs Bath adjacent to Full Bedroom
Bonus room with twin bunks
Beautiful View of Gulf
Downstairs Guest Bedroom
Overlooking Pool and Yard
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.