Mediterranean Style Home with over 110' of space with private pool located on the Gulf of Mexico. Home is designed with open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, sleeps 14 comfortably with 2 master suites. Master Suite upstairs has it's own living area for privacy and opens to an expansive balcony looking East and West along the Coastline. Views are incredible watching the Dolphins play outside your back door. The property has over an acre so you have plenty of space for cookouts and family gatherings around the pool. This is truly a one of a kind location and a luxurious home. Floors are all travertine with marble in master bathroom. Walk right out the back door and step onto the beautiful white sands and view the blue green waters Destin is known for.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Very Exclusive Private Home Located On Gulf Of Mexico In Destin, Florida
Owner / Property Manager
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 20, 2018
About Owner / Property Manager
Why Owner / Property Manager chose Destin
Private pool and beach, estate sized lot, facing the Gulf of Mexico, Gourmet Kitchen, Perfect for Weddings and Events
What makes this House unique
Location, Location, Location!!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Wonderful location, ocean views amazing, plenty of room for all.
We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary here with our entire family, kids and grand child, and we had the most wonderful time. The place is spacious and the views are amazing of the ocean. The pool is nice to have there close.
Terrific location, very nice house
This is a very nice house in an excellent location. We stayed here over spring break with another family and had a great time. We've rented numerous beach properties in Destin and other locations and this was one of our favorites. Having said that, the house is showing some wear and tear typical with a vacation rental which with the premium price kept me from giving it a five star rating. Following are the pros and cons:
- Location. This is the best location we've stayed at in Destin. It is in close proximity to both airports, numerous restaurants and attractions. Given the traffic in Destin, staying just a few miles the other direction results in much longer drive times to restaurants and attractions.
- Beach access. The beach is great and right out the back door.
- House. The architecture is cool and the house is overall very nice. It has a great yard and the pool is nice also.
- The house wasn't quite as clean when we arrived as one would hope. The chief issue was the oven was kind of nasty. It looked like something blew up in there and the glass was covered in whatever exploded.
- There is some wear and tear. in the dining room the ceiling paint was peeling a bit. Several faucets either didn't work or had come loose from the sink itself. The master bath shower faucet threatened to not come on at all a couple of times and then dripped when it was shut off. We had one toilet that wouldn't fill but when we notified the property manager it was immediately fixed.
- If you're staying in the cooler months you need to know they charge $100 per day to heat the pool. As a renter paying almost $10k for a week you'd like to see the pool heated.
- This is the only beach rental I've ever stayed at that had no furniture on the upper deck overlooking the beach. Given the view this is a real downer.
- There are plenty of beds which is definitely a pro. You just need to know one set of bunks is in a closet and the second off the garage in a workroom type location with limited AC.
Overall this is a very nice house in a great location and we would definitely stay here again. Some places we have stayed just felt a little less like a vacation rental and more like staying at a friends place. With a few repairs and a few more accommodations for the renter, this would be a five star property, which go a long ways towards justifying the cost. Also, I would have to add the property manager was extremely nice!
Labor Day Getaway 2017.
Overall amazing place. Beautiful, lots of space, great pool and right on the beach.
We had a wedding there in June 2015. It was an awesome place for wedding weekend. Great memories were made there. Layout is great for events.
Fabulous! Pictures do not do it justice.
We had an amazing time at Palazzo! Kitchen layout was perfect for our large group. Appliances worked well, but we Could have used more kitchen utensils like spatulas however we made it work.
Beach access was literally steps away, the beach and home were immaculate. We spent many hours on the patio and beach. April was wonderful to work with - she answered all of our questions promptly.
We are looking forward to making our trip an annual event. Thank you for an unforgettable vacation!
I'm so happy that you and your family had a memorable vacation at Palazzo!!! I do apologize for the kitchen not being properly stocked but I will make sure it is well equipped for future guests.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at Palazzo Del Sol!!!
We'd love to have you back next year!
Located close to some of the finest restaurants and most beautiful beaches on the Emerald Coast. Any type of shopping is just minutes away from the home. Biking and walking path along Holiday Isle for your daily exercise and strolling to view the beautiful beaches. Grocery store and Target are less than a mile from the home for convenience. Charter Boats are located across the Harbor from Holiday Isle and Cruising Tours available daily for Sunsets.