Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - IGNORE IF SERVICE ANIMAL OR COMFORT PET!!IGNORE IF SERVICE ANIMAL OR COMFORT PET!!
Max guests: 10
- Quiet times after 10 PM until 7 AM.
- Do not leave food or other garbage outside unattended. In this nature setting there are many critters that will steal food and make big messes.
- No food, dishes, or glasses near, on or in the hot tub. Some beverages may be allowed but only if contained in plastic or other non-breakable cup.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
A few issues but they were communicated well
The furnace wasn't functioning but Brad did make an attempt to fix it and offered us free firewood to keep warm. The place was clean and nice, well set up for small gatherings. The hot tub at night was a treat. As a word of caution you have to print and sign and scan something before you can check in which was kind of a last minute scramble on our way out the door as we don't have a printer.
Awsome property cabin was beautiful thank you brad!
Very cozy old school oregon cabin.
Hello Andrew, I'm pleased you enjoy your stay! We're still open for business during these strange times, so if you're feeling like getting away, reach out. Be safe!
Not our first time, and still probably not our last
Just love Laughing Bear so much. Been coming every few years for over a decade now. Hopefully it won’t be so long between visits next time. Thank you Brad.
Amazing Cabin Getaway
My girlfriend and I had an absolute blast at Laughing Bear Cabin near Mt. Hood, and would definitely come back. 10/10 would recommend to a friend! Thanks again Brad!
fire side chats indoors or out
walk along the 2 rivers a stone's throw away
swimming (lakes and rivers)
Brad W. Stockli